Old 8th January 2015, 23:52   #1
Sensaradio

Station connected but no sound on shoutcast.com

Its been a while since the last time i use shoutcast, so I am a little bit lost. I am using a 2wire router so the ip address that gives me to use is 192.168.1.100 and able to conect to the server with no problem using SamBroadcaster. I am not having any error message or anything like that on the server (cmd window) I do have a error 401 on my "statics Relay" The thing is that when I go to shoutcast.com my station is there but no sound and I cant connect to the station using my current ip address (from isp) what I am doing wront or what do i need to change?? I did not change any settings on sc_serv.

Hoping someone can help me...thank you for reading....

Sensaradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2015, 23:59   #2
DrO

click on the speaker icon on the shoutcast.com player and make sure the volume slider is not set too low. as i've just tried it via the site and it played with sound as expected.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2015, 00:21   #3
Sensaradio

Hi DrO! I can hear other stations but not mine...I would try with other browser...also.. when i used my real IP address that my isp give me i cant connect http://189.244.31.218:8000/listen.pls
Old 9th January 2015, 00:26   #4
DrO

the link you've posted is what the platform is using to play things. maybe this is something caused by your ISP or something else. have you tried playing it in a dedicated player ? as there's little else i can suggest when everything is correct afaict and that it worked for me.
Old 9th January 2015, 00:37   #5
Sensaradio

U are AWESOME!! I use my cell phone provider with the .pls address and it work. Well one think i know is running and connected and people can listen.

Do you know anything about the statits relay on Sambroadcaster?? jejeje like what ip address to use and password??

Thank you DrO

Abe Avilés
Old 9th January 2015, 00:48   #6
DrO

i have no idea about that feature of SAM, best to consult any documentation / information on their forum.
Old 9th January 2015, 00:53   #7
Sensaradio

OK...thank you anyway....tomorrow i would contact my isp and ask why i cant listen to my station .....

Adios now

Abe Avilés
Old 9th January 2015, 01:08   #8
Sensaradio

Found the answer....

You have to set up the right SID in the statistics relay. The default setting is 0, just set it to 1 for stream ID 1.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
sambroadcaster, sound, stream