Old 17th February 2009, 07:29   #481
yhscchpcbr

f

j
Attached Files
File Type: zip new or old 4s and 5s.zip (178.9 KB, 372 views)

ayahuasca chupacabra
yhscchpcbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2009, 22:15   #483
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flexi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAOdAE2am7A

Last edited by Flexi; 23rd February 2009 at 22:32.
Flexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2009, 19:09   #484
yhscchpcbr

ok

kymaticore
Attached Files
File Type: zip oops.zip (176.2 KB, 362 views)

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 25th February 2009, 19:11   #485
yhscchpcbr

maritime admiral law

strange paradigms
simplistic neurosis
Attached Files
File Type: zip sorry.zip (86.7 KB, 303 views)

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 26th February 2009, 13:40   #487
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

communist anarchism meta meat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDYCf4ONh5M

step back and take a look at how computer scientists look at their domain specific microcosms. when it comes to modeling, first of all a language is needed. In my basic studies i learned that a formal language consists of an alphabet and a grammar - this is pure algebra and has fairly little to do with stuff that you're trying to describe. But that's not enough. The most important work in that field was done by Noam Chomsky - an extremely interesting personality, meta-referential thinker, and self-confessed anarchist. He did exactly what I am trying to describe: He stepped back from languages and introduced his meta language. at the topmost level the meta meta language intermixes with the object language. see XML - there's a definition of what is XML, written in XML. same applies to UML - the Unified Modeling Language. The meta model of a UML representation is given by a UML model. (If you think mathematically you must have recognized there's an equivalence, and you're right: Of course UML is next to its visual appearance represented in a linear XML format).
Every model is an instance of a meta-model and by its recursive definition it defeats incompleteness. So we're at the edge. We don't ever need more generalization than that. What's next is that everything will find its definition. formal definition. machine readable definition. automatically processable definition. the matrix. That means more automation in generating code, ever deeper abstract thinking into a self-describing environment. the atoms for a holistic super-artificial intelligence.
wanna have a glimpse of my field of work? - I'm doing user interface engineering at the topmost abstract level. This is a snippet of the representation of the concrete user interface description description in UsiXML
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mod..._CUI_Model.png

It's not that hard to handle, but with its looped and recoiled logic it is so hard to communicate. But then again do your homeworks and look at how the foremost thinkers thought about their place in space-time:

http://www.theyliewedie.org/ressourc.../videos-en.php
Old 27th February 2009, 02:43   #488
yhscchpcbr

i have inundated myself in paranoia lately, it has been a little taxing, i will probably watch one of these and then take a break, evolution has built paranoia into us for a good reason, and it served us up to a point, but now it could just end up being our end, but then again, evolution itself is an establishment paradigm, i know morAey bEE kEing personally and so reading his books and understanding his paranoia makes this all that much harder to fight, in non-local time, though, a species should be able to re-program itself and overcome a local problem in evolution, even in this dire situation? anyscraepe, erase the caps. love, if ever definable, must be the choice. bonobo bonobo bonobo, follow the bonobo, ye patahilbaert

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 27th February 2009, 07:38   #489
yhscchpcbr

not that it is very meta, but god damn, when it comes to interfaces, i like windows the best at the moment, but the best features very few people use. i love accessibility because it often gives you multiple ways of doing the same thing, thus it is easier to navigate, i love keyboard mnemonics especially because of this, i use mouse keys all the time, i would wish that every child window, however, would have a customizable mnemonic, including things like column headers in explorer, so you can sort by that column without having to use the mouse, although, for this, then, i use the menu if it is present, once again, using those mnemonic accelerators, i love them, which is why i prefer foobar for my music, because it is more accessible that winamp (winamp does use the alt+up non-standard shortcut to access the system menu, though, so at least you can do everything, ctrl+tab got fixed a while back, blah blah) anyway, i'm sure these things are trivial to someone who uses linux because you have much more power at command line supposedly, but i love guis that are keyboard accessible, that's my point, i'd like to ultimately have the mnemonic, and everything you type, in the end, though, be phoneme based instead, and thus, you could potentially create a universal context-free grammar that includes all languages, and thus have the computer actually understand it, i had developed a simple chording keyboard input based on phonemes a few years ago, i haven't continued with it, however, because there is something wrong somewhere where pressing more than two or three keys simultaneously apparently isn't consistently supported in windows, anyway, it's time for me to shut up it appears

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 27th February 2009, 10:34   #490
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

am nemo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdptu0Dlv4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrRAsptkRfc

Last edited by Flexi; 27th February 2009 at 10:53.
Old 28th February 2009, 07:34   #491
yhscchpcbr

my opinions are worthless

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 2nd March 2009, 17:07   #493
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ysqhd7g2I&fmt=18
wtf is going on?

still wanna see action?
ZDF - Philosophisches Quartett 01.03.09 (see beginning from ~ 0:27:00)
(national german tv)

it was once again one great coincidence that i switched on ZDF yesterday night and in exactly that moment one of the talkers started to tell about the anarchist communist Kropotkin (@30:30) and then again coming to the topic of Bonobos (@37:00) and their special "pan-erotic" social culture, climaxing 37:30 in the "bipolar monkey" that we carry in us.

damn, that sounds paranoid to me, but I'm more and more convinced that your paranoia is somehow justified or do i totally miss the point?

A) which "dire" situation do you mean?

B)
Quote:
love, if ever definable, must be the choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSMHcT-TqJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMOkfI7wCrI&fmt=18
Old 4th March 2009, 10:45   #494
yhscchpcbr

the

ah, dire, as in the world's current victimization by the corporatocracy of the US.

i had a long talk tonight with my conservative liberal bud brayn, and i kind of depend on him to even me out, turns out his mom was big into this exact kind of paranoia when he was a kid, and it really affected all the family negatively (but maybe it was just her wacked approach) though, she associated with some pretty fringe people who did some pretty extreme shit, so i can't blame him for going the other direction; all in all, his advice was, and i'm paraphrasing "ben, you're better off making music than delving into the darkness of zeitgeist-like philosophies"

in the end, my feeling is that autonomy is the answer, no matter what's true about the money system or the corpratocracy, the answer is the same, get off the grid, interdependence is an ideal best saved for a non-monetary based society, in a way, though i'd always help anyone else get off the grid if they desired. until then, it's gardens, solar panels, heat pumps, compost, recycling and windmills for me. oh, and making cool milkdrop presets and crazy improv technical death metal and studying science like a fool.

hmm, i kind of liked the vid, i should check out that dude's sonic vizs, i attached a file of a filter i created from scratch using m$ excel and adobe audition. i started with spatial pink noise and subtractively filtered it with an fft filter, then envelope pitch-shifted one channel. i have a sleep wave that i combined a recorded fan noise, pink noise, and this filter along with another similar one that really puts me to sleep, even at fairy loud volumes. i will attach another using audition's tone gen if it isn't too big. sorry if you hate ogg though. (haven't looked at the other bonobo vid yet, but will)
Attached Files
File Type: zip filter2 enhanced mixdown.zip (154.7 KB, 291 views)

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 4th March 2009, 11:08   #495
yhscchpcbr

well, the second file was over 200k, and the vid is in german, which i don't speak/understand, but i went to those points in the video anyway, as far as bi-polar monkey, hmm, i don't know, but i know i am polar on nearly everything, in the sense that i can see things from polarized perspectives, to the point that i am numbed into a strange depression of indecision. there isn't a english caption, is there? i couldn't see a cc control anywhere.

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 5th March 2009, 13:06   #496
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

free will y

my problem is, i don't know if this is an intellectual problem. I really want to befriend the monetary system.
Though i was indoctrinated early by the idea of Panocracy and grassroots democracy. And despite all the Zeitgeist hype i can still relate to it.
while searching on the topic i found out the movement now also jumps on the mindfuck scenario (http://panokratie.blogspot.com/ *german*)
Maybe it also did when i had my first contact when i was 16 or so. I had a book in german and i remember there was a whole chapter on the Illuminati, but in no way there was a reference to Robert Anton Wilson .
I'm not into the current issues at all anymore, but it left me with some strange self-fulfilling prophecies and a solipsist world-view.
I don't know how it comes it changed to the repelling infowar stuff that now addresses the peoples fears and not their passions.
And sorry for the german vid - i just had to get that out, as if i needed a proof that we were observed.
(self-analyzing feedback: i love to get noticed
but i also love to hide and get revealed. yeah, i want to be wanted.)
Sorry, there's no english translation (yet) and after all they don't tell something completely new but summarize the evolution of Social-Darwinism.
The most interesting from my personal point of view was the remark on Kropotkin's "Mutual Aid; a factor of evolution" which would have been worth a whole episode.
And i can also relate to you in that manner, that i am a polarizing person myself. I can't help, but it looks like i am actually practicing social engineering off of a particular protocol. But how did Arthur C Clarke say? "In this case the map is the treasure".

Around new years day i wrote that my girlfriend was looking for a jigsaw puzzle motive. She searched for a picture of Paris at night and the Eiffel tower but she ended up with Brueghel's tower of Babel, which is now hanging in my room.

There are no bugs on my skin, but you met me in a very strange time of life
Attached Files
File Type: zip original pirate material.zip (81.6 KB, 290 views)
Old 6th March 2009, 09:26   #497
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5nGz0urx-k&fmt=18

Last edited by Flexi; 6th March 2009 at 11:37.
Old 7th March 2009, 12:38   #498
yhscchpcbr

nice
i mean, of course i'm paranoid, always paranoid i'm reading people wrong, that they'll judge me, that they are manipulating me to open up so they can turn it around and lash me, but, partly, this seems only a consequence of the "differential advantage" society.
i like jacque fresco's ideas in a lot of ways, but in some ways i don't. the glaring omission is transition. beyond that, he over-simplifies the ease with which things can be built, like cybernetic systems. despite all that (he probably has in-depth plans for all that anyway) it can still be figured out.
but then i listen to the attitudes of zerzan and so many contradictions arise, or at least good points. zerzan advocates the simplest life, and yet i keep wondering what he actually does to eat, where he sleeps, how he justifies the web (brought about by capitalism, or at least the scientists/universities within it) etc. but in a fresco context, zerzan may have a point that even if we had that much "better" of a world, we would still be trying to take too much stock in materialism. and of course, jacque openly points out that perfection is never possible. i mean, the bonobo, my pet case that from which i'll have a hard time letting go, does have a simple life, but in abundance. fresco advocates that only technology can create that kind of abundance, i tend to think of autonomy as creating that type of abundance, zerzan is even opposed to farming, as it is "domestication", but i think a balance must be struck between stone age extremism and cyber-technocratism, just about where every person is allowed a plot of land on which to grow their own food, and generally live (i started listening to zerzan chronologically, and one of the first two or three in 2006, he does describe some stats on acreage per person possibilities) with something like terra preta and other energy gathering techniques, as well as advance wholistic farming techniques (wild gardens?) that could be possible, but still, then where do animals live? ...well, amongst humans. so, going back to the stone age almost seems like the right thing then. but, man is nature, and we are headed in a direction, and no plan or structure, zerzanian destruction or technocratic revolution, is ever going to be agreed upon by everyone. where there is so much conflict in action, you are going to end up with a (wolfram?) fluid dynamic system. (putting a million dynamic systems not only next to eachother, but superimposed) we're just not in control, and neither is money really. people do do what they want much of the time, and if it all fails, then it was bound to probably, not deterministically, but beyond some imaginary point of no return perhaps (ishmael). anyway, it doesn't feel likely to me anyone is ever going to figure it out and lead us out of the confusion, as useful as cooperation is. if enough diverse examples of self-sustainable autonomous local systems spring up, perhaps that could lead to a revolution of everyone realizing the principle of diversity and the usefulness of the uniqueness of their individual ideas as well as the memetic spilling over of them into the neighbors mind-yard, thus preserving diversity and emergence and sybiosis. however, examples of autonomy have to reach a critical mass where everyone knows two or three people or families locally that are doing this. i know of one besides me that practices different techniques. it is a burden for sure to communicate with him in particular. i try to spill my ideas over to him, but find myself resisting, or yet unable, to mimic some of his ideas, and it doesn't help that he is one of these people that creates a lot of tension somehow, at least with me, or maybe i'm the originator of the tension. in any case, it's no critical mass. oh, i just remembered, i do know two others that are somewhat autonomously minded, but less so than the first, each with their different approaches, and i have listened to those in varying degrees. this is a lot of effort for someone as asocial as myself. yet, i would guess i make more of an effort in this area than most. so is the missing factor awareness? if so, if people continually weigh their minds down in commercial mass media, there can be little hope. i wonder if a hack movement into the spam world wouldn't create awareness. so, instead of receiving increase your dick size spam, you get instead tips on what plants to plant with what other plants and what bugs to add, say. or how to manage your compost, diet, and shit if you are eating organic food only. maybe that's at what monty python was getting.

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 7th March 2009, 12:50   #499
yhscchpcbr

smeltit

dell
Attached Files
File Type: zip new or old 4s and 5s.zip (105.4 KB, 269 views)

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 7th March 2009, 13:19   #500
yhscchpcbr

so, whilst zeitgeist rejects intellectual materialism because it denies emergence, zerzan accepts it, in my convoluted way of thinking. that is, zerzan seems to mostly advocate human connection, which is very evolutionarily arguable, but i tend to argue a strange nihilism, where you try to escape what you are, your humanity, but as respectfully as possible, thus venting it mostly in art, which art zerzan would support i think, yet zerzan's is intellectual materialism in the sense that connecting with humans as the basis of a simple and fulfilling life cannot be the permanent solution, as any permanent solution denies emergence and even diversity, clearly we need disconnect sometimes.

today, i must have needed a contrast. i go out to buy, hating the idea of buying anything due to these contexts, a wireless keyboard as i have been wanting one for years now in order to control milkdrop from my living room, in part to make it less of a solitary activity, as my computer ergo setup is unalterably solitary (without a lot of effort) and i find, once again, massive frustration inernally that nothing that suits my fancy is available. i shouldn't be getting frustrated over god damn material shit, i try to tell myself, but it didn't work. i had to disconnect, from my neighbor (didn't wanted to leave him alone, but i needed space) who was with me, and from good feelings, it seems, and delve into a little hate and self-destruction. it was furthered when i discovered my headphones were compromised, and i got pissed and went to bed early. i slept for two rem cycles (12am to 3am) and woke up with my right nostril dominant, which changed sometime between 3:10 and 3:20 to left nostril dominant, and i began to pacing the condo's 20 ft hall in the dark with massively creative thoughts firehosing. finally, i said fuck it and booted up the computer and started working on my audition filters in excel with no music (ahgg) i finished a local goal there and paced around some more, look at my headphones (buds actually) again and noticed wax in the tiny hole in the middle and realized the damn things weren't attenuated because of wire damage (i'm a dumbass again i realize) and clean it out with a push pin (thumb tack) and find it worked. then i start the music and start the above post, feeling happier, but still resistant because i hate this idea of feeling stifled and hate that brayn insists i am in a state of freedom (as he designs corporate icons for their website on his ubermac) and shouldn't have to pretend society is stopping, i insist resources not being at my disposable (he won't hire me on my terms) is indeed society's fault, not so much mine (dredging up the last few days worth of memories and dreams) and can continue to feel residual frustration. the disconnect, then, seems necessary, and after it all, to reconnect, maybe it will fulfill. but to me, it is all a selfish attempt, no different than any other materialism. i want my way, and not getting it will frustrate, until i either see my error, and thus reformulate (zillionth permutation of 'my way) or get my way. even milkdrop feels, in my convolution of zerzan's meme blob) like materialism, like real change is being compromised because i blow my life on what i have considered one of the highest emerging arts. but one thing is undeniable to me, portal will almost always, except after extreme saturation, cause me to feel something incredibly mysterious and insance trying to devour me tortorously from a pure hate fractal dimension. and i have yet to connect with anyone in the world on this point (except those mysterious handful of people out there and their posts and reviews on the subject) jesus, i'm a godamn babble-yon whore.

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 7th March 2009, 13:24   #501
yhscchpcbr

christ, i can't stop. zerzan advocates simplicity, and yet, often, i seem to need complexity and sophistication to contrast this shit. i love the nasal sound of his voice. it's almost like i want to put my two fingers up there and get sucked into his sinuses, and up his capillaries to his brain dendrites and face nerves, so i can swim in the oils coating his grayed beard. (surely this primitivist hasn't shaved since surplus) god, i just want to love someone, maybe a bonobo.

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 9th March 2009, 22:49   #504
Saint Goody

Oh, I haven't meandered my way onto this thread for a bit...

IT has grown into it's own entity it seems, with md presets finding new competition in the source of interests opposing it in our minds. With that odd form of mentalism in mind, I've been on a prog/art discovery head space/mode most recently. I will prepare a cocktail dose of my findings in full lengthy psychedelic essay form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3QEtLeHP1A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrVnNVpX2pM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRej0F3UWS4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMqd7zYkQaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d552_v06xw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx2cPtQynnU

Porcupine tree's newer songs/videos have been removed from youtube apparently... that... fills me with something I can't quite express. It's somewhere between rage and intense sorrow... I'm intensely enjoying Indukti and Riverside now though, I've already got most of Porcupine Tree's albums in all their glory.

I am the purple heathen.
Saint Goody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2009, 00:22   #507
Saint Goody

I've seen some interesting things come from TED too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP0w9lZoLwU

You know, youtube is almost frightening in it's ability to waste my time. I'll sit there watching something I find interesting and when the video is over I check the related videos... and find more... Wikipedia works on my mind in the same way, I almost want to explore all the links to other articles on some of the pages.

Anyway, my current fascination is one that has been recurring on and off for almost as long as it's been around, but somehow I keep finding little things I didn't notice before.

http://www.dissectional.com/

I am the purple heathen.
Saint Goody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2009, 08:59   #508
yhscchpcbr

The Sweyy.

Pendulant Arc Doth Wax Bow Astern Undulate Hark

Steeping Cusp

Steeping Cusp

Autarchy Maestro Presiding
Misconducts Vint-age Rhythm

Drogue Maw Beguiled

Steeping Cusp

Steeping Cusp

Lapsing Tidal Sinergy Pulpittates
Chartre The Otherwise
Idiosphere Doyen Composed.

Werships..

Fogging Stark Crepuscules,
Awash With Squald Aghast,
Course In Septic Blight.
Drones Of Inequity,
Servile Of Manors Steer,
Knell Of Antiquate Tide.

Subornameny Creeking Carcasses,
Stagger Blackest Harbours,
Moored Frothing Profuse.

Bow,
Oh Graving Faces.

Bow,
Oh Graving Faces.

Bow,
Oh Graving Faces.

Bow,
Oh Graving Faces.

Abysmill.

Moiling Spectral Hollow,
Dour Of Revolute Procession,
Theatre Of Thy Phones Brood.

Souse In Ichor
The Clique Transfuse,
Volute The Swarth
Trawl,
Betwixt Phonotic,
Scoff The Festune.

Forebode Of Dead Ringers,
Conduit For Those Who Spell Doom,
Pallbearer Weeping Seepia,
Vorticist Bore Untimely Passing.

Merewerking Antibody, Berthing Lurid Broth,
Arcane Whorl Of Sinews Procure,
Stitch In The Aether,
Cygnature Vacillate Residuum.

Heirships.

In His Commorancy, The Illuminary Motions Their Forthcoming,
Phlegmbuoyant Heirlooms, Moored And Reposed,
Mortal Impelled Beyond Causality,
The Ordinance Streams, Equidistant The Churlish Refashion,
Ulterior Pneumatic Antiques
Mercurial Agenda Peeled,

Ruin - The Verdict
Coefficient Of The Loom,
Slothfoul
Plethora
Flourish
In Disgrace,
Blotting Dim
Entourage
Of Phreqs Encompass,
Utricles Gloat In Abeyance,
Riddling Puce Sleet
Bleaking Fatherland Null,

Transfusion Of The Imbued Pending,
The Consumptive Dour,
Foretastes
The Misshapen Ones,
Covetous Juncture Dilates,
Avian Xspectrents Encroach,
Plasm
Umbilicus
Steep An Courant.

Supinely Bled The Pupae Shed.

Tyme Fly Blown Disfigments Conclude,
The Pastures Shall Never Thrive For Those Who Sow,
Seepia Thee Peerless Shade,
Your Orbs To Mirror.

Omnipotent Crawling Chaos.

Gateways Open To A Monstrous Cataract,
Explore Drifting Conjectural Lands Of Ill,
Abodes Of Horrible Implications,
No Great Thought May Follow There,
Atop Seven Golden Stairs Of Old Cold Kadath.

Nyarlathotep.

Massing The Telepathic Sendings Of The Immemorial Master,
Utter Contradiction Of All Matter, Force And Cosmic Order,
Omniscient Aeon Devised Design,
Complete Destruction,
Of All Sanity And Order.

Summon The Machine, Omnipotent Crawling Chaos,
Open Our Minds To The Void,
Carry Forth Our Desire,
That We Partake In Dreams Of Madness Sake,
Reveal The Non Euclidean Blind Nuclear.

The Outer Dark,
The Forgotten, The Whole Obscene,
Transcendent, Cosmivorous.

The Outer Dark,
The Forgotten, The Whole Obscene,
Transcendent, Cosmivorous.

Black Houses.

Manor Operants Quarter, Surging Disconnect,
Pitching Fulgor In Lieu Of Those Who Shone.

Waxen Shawls Of Omenknow Afune,
Cornerstones Of Telemetry Gloom,
Ornery De Luminate Decree.

Seepia Accord Thee,
Stygian Obsequious Antipodes,
Drear Thy Larder, Paradoor Thy Quay.

Villas Ecto; Villas Ecto; Villas Ecto; Villas Ecto;
Villas Ecto; Villas Ecto; Villas Ecto; Villas Ecto;

Plague Wove Rue.

13 Globes.

Utterly Outside Parallel To All Mundane Dimensions,
Impinging On Nine Conterminous In All
The Hideous Bubbling Of Thirteen Frothing Globes.

Amoeba Beyond The Nethermost Angles,
Lurker At The Threshold.

Yog Sothoth,
The Noxious Liquescent Blasphemy,
Who Knowest The Mazes Of Time,
For All Time Is The One Unto Him.

The Key And The Gate,
Opener Of The Way.
Through Those Unspeakable
Of The Void Reenter.

Soul Symbol Of The Most Abysmal Evil.

Sourlows.

Merchants Plot,
Oubliettes Poise,
Dank Ill Begot,
Harrowing Diffuse.

Sinking Liths Ferment,
Heedless Bill Of Fare,
Murmur Depth Of Field.

Silage Digest Drank Of Peril,
Till Father Terror Firma,
Mephitic Yield Consummates,
Faction Conseeds.

Adjourning Mills Ensue.

Glumurphonel.

Dread Keep Heirs Masters Voice
Wailing Maudlin Cacophony.
Conjure A Woken Dire Sequence.

Wermhole To Reapusnova Thee Vision Bestowed.
Apparatus Of The Swey,
Usher Of Outre,
Siphoning The Ether,
Ululant Piper Archivingtillions.

Vessel Of Balon.

A Brazen Head,
Engraved With Sigils,
Emblems,
The Essence Of Ancient Planets,
Sealed Within.

When The Moon Is Old,
Shall Evoke The Servitors.

I Bid You Enter This Vessel,
Feast Upon The Essences You So Desire.

Cast Forth
From The Hosts
That Serve
Your Master.

Behold Your Signs,
Look Upon This Image,
For It Awaits You In Silence,
I Have Fashioned Thee With My Art.

Unveil,
The Secrets Hidden,
In The World Of Man,
And The Realm Of Elemental Spirits.

Tempus Fugit.

Coffin Purporting Grandfather Clock
Adorning Insane Hieroglyphs.

Extraneous Hands Gesture My Entrance Therin,
Impossible Angles Of Transdimensional Interior.

All Truths Of Multiversal Knowing Revealed,
Nothing Unrealised.

I Consume Dimensions
Passing Through Unearthly Stupendous Neo Vistars.

Occult Splendour Were Revealed,
The Foul Express Through Angles,
The Pure Through Curves.

Sunken.

Inconceivable Evil,
Seeped Down From The Stars,
He Is Sunken Drowned Dead And Deep,
City Of Antiquity,
Darkly Curtained Halls,
Wealth Of Aeons,
Behind Them,
Magical And Obscure,
Preparation Science,
Shall Proceed,
From The Ocean Depths.

And With The Aeonold,
Stench Of The Sea,
Astound A Reeling Universe

Man Reduced To Mere Cattle,
Before The Earth Is Cleared Off.

Atmosblisters.

Varicose Looming Stigmatics,
Tarnishing Scapes In Seepia,
Biding Omen Voiding Itinerants.

Temporal Pestilence Reliquaries,
Breaching Earthen Quaint Finite,
Vint Age Fatalism,
Swey Excerpts,
Outre Bound.

Traversal Bled Maloccupancy,
Perpetuate Thee Omenknow Effect,
Phreqs To Become,
Bloating In Conquest.

Transcending A Mere Multiverse.

The Watery Mind Of Alien Expansion
Neath Yawning Seas In Sinisterious Exploration
Of Multiversal Conundrum.
Puzzling Constellations
Into Unseen Patterns
Forcing The Stars Right.

Envision All Futuristic Angles,
Dreamworking To Dimensions Of Superstrata.

One Psyches
With The Omnipresent Awareness
Of A Billion Psyches,
Dividing Filling Infinity
Becoming Everywhere And Everywhen.
Manifesting Superabundance.
All Impossibilities To The Contrary.
The Predawn Magical Science Is Mathematic.
Unlock The Gates Of Cosmos.

The Endmills.

Propelling Sour Roots
Implanting Neath Parasitic Antique Mills
Decrepit Inelegant Ornaments
Habitual Origin Equivocal.

???Presense of the enmarrowkell???

Four Crooked Limbs
In Creeking Circuition
Instruments For The Swey
Antique Gluttons Exhaust
Deflate The Living Earth.

Propelling Sour Roots
Implanting Neath Parasitic Antique Mills
Decrepit Inelegant Ornaments
Habitual Origin Equivocal.

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 11th March 2009, 11:24   #509
yhscchpcbr

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/l..._of_scent.html

http://www.proton21.com.ua/index_en.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoRjz8iTVoo

http://www.amazon.com/None-Dare-Call.../dp/0899666612

http://www.talismanicidols.org/video.html

http://www.suburbanpermaculture.org/

http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum...3.01.13.x.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_preta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QBa6P8bhhY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyh9CQTdV_k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjkNRAKCqyI

http://www.last.fm/music/Venetian+Sn...llar+Narcotics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3JhW5UwR4M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rMPr...ext=1&index=50

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/972520..._child_clowns/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWTfF4f9EfU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocjm7...ext=1&index=14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu1Lpg_7wSY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qt4UwwbIZs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAUi-GOXkH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcc60a7ZDuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W9kcxdPPjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoGPw...x=0&playnext=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfk0yPBVoLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h_hdBY5Ctg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJPXsN_gFz8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmX_GgozpQs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXYFBqc8O4k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlDhAEfAJPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjfK3bcfZbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnt3lMNZkkY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXRM9...x=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ojj...x=0&playnext=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTtVg13rtIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFolUn88q-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_NzX-Swzg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuOGTKLSSKU

2. Earthly Love (4:04)
r1r2r1
r3r4r3
r5
r1r4r3

(guitar freak break)

r1#1 0:11
4/4 X 16
Flesh the feeble flesh confines the pain and soul
Vault in which, the earthly way, i bear
Earthly Love my denial
Tears as a gift upon my mirror
Bright...the pureness of the unperpetual
The meaningless heat of flesh, I ignore
Reflection of betrayal
Fear as a gift, a creeping splendour

r2#1 0:39
4/4 X 8

r1#2 0:54
Flows of ecstasies within the succubus
The carnal healings of the soul
Earthly form of illusion
Flesh, my desires a living radiance
Must of ecstasies the mankind's incubus
The carnal addictions of the soul
Concrete form of sorrow
Impure malignant indignation

r3#1 1:20
||: 3/8 X 4, 2/8 :|| X 8
In my dreams, earthly love seems so bright
In my nights, earthly love I deny

r4#1 1:44
||:2/8,3/8,2/8,3/8,3/8,5/8 :|| X 3
2/8,3/8,2/8,3/8 X 3

r3#2 1:59
Earthly love...carnal bliss
Which I'll have inside of me until my end.

r5#1 2:12
intro 4/4 X 4,
(violin interlude) 2:19
4/4 X 12,
6/4
intro 2:42
4/4 X 4
(guitar trip) 2:49
4/4 X 8

r1#3 3:03
Flesh the feeble flesh confines the pain and soul
Vault in which, the earthly way, i bear
confine as a fleshly relics
refuse the reflection of sentiments
Bright...the pureness of the unperpetual
The meaningless heat of flesh, I ignore
splendid sin of addiction
fertile obscene fleshly shell
r4#2 3:30

r3#3 3:44
Earthly love...carnal bliss
Which I'll have inside of me till my end.

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 11th March 2009, 11:39   #510
yhscchpcbr

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=122613

zerzanian inversions

http://www.johnzerzan.net/radio/

he seems to not talk about evolution in regards to tools, our minds our sort of hyper on making tasks easier, isn't that sort of what causes all of this? or at least corrupt tooling. i think it'd be pretty hard if we were all back in the stone age to avoid re-creating all the "time savers".

1. Obscura
2. Earthly Love
3. The Carnal State
4. Nostalgia
5. The Art Of Sombre Ecstasy
6. Clouded
7. Subtle Body
8. Rapturous Grief
9. La Vie Est Prelude... (La Morte Orgasme)
10. Illuminatus
11. Faceless Ones
12. Sweet Silence

1. Obscura (4:04 )
r1r2r1r2
r3r4r3
r5
r2r1r5r3

r1#1 0:00
||: 1/8 5/8,1/8,
3/8 X 3
4/8,3/8 :||X4
r2#1 0:25
||: 2/8,
3/8,3/8,2/8,
3/8,3/8,1/8 :||X3
2/8,
3/8,3/8,2/8,
4/8
Clouded by the bliss obscura
Covered by the frame of drama
Intra limpidus

r1#2 0:43
Obscura
Limen ex nihilum...Opacitas
Trux omnillustrare...
Ex regnum de exsanguis
Lux absentia, funditus

r2#2 1:08
Silenced, fragments of nostalgia
Laments, frailty of the mind

tempo slows
r3#1(Strobe) 1:26
6/8 X 16

r4#1 1:41
||: 4/4 X 5 :|| X 4
Bounded by the abyssal fence
Light cleanses the internal sense
Obscure feeling of immensity
Black Opera, unio-mystica

r3#2 2:17

tempo speeds back
r5#1 2:31
1/8,
||: 3/8 X5 :|| X 3
3/8 X 4, 1/8

r2#3 2:48
Vibrate, filter of emotions
Filtrate, shapeless screen unfold
Reverie, climate of energy
Blackness, centre of whiteness

r1#3 3:07
Intra limpidus

obscura
Limen ex nihilum...Opacitas
Trux omnillustrare...
Ex regnum de exsanguis
Lux absentia, funditus

r5#2 3:32

tempo slows
r3#3(Strobe) 3:48

3. The Carnal State (3:07)
r1r1r2r3r4
r1r1r2

r1#1
5/4
||:
||: 3X 3/4 5/4 :|| X2
7X 3/4
:|| X 2

r1#2 0:31
Once my earthly pass
Over and left in the past
I will become one with the ground
Dust, I'll be
For those who've seen my earthly pass
Taking place in the past
Coldness will lead to emptiness
Free I'll be from this carnal state.

4/4 1:02
r2#1 1:03
3/4 X 14
2/4

The stench of mediocrity soars
Once tangible vanish
The lucid pure calmness of ecstasy
The carnal state, my only grief

r3#1 1:16
||: 3/4 X 2, 7/4 :|| X 4

tempo slows
r4#1 1:32
7/4 X 6
The carnal state

tempo speeds back
r1#3 1:51

r1#4 2:21
Entrenched in the logical
Carnal state
The epitome of a comfortless epoch
Transcend
Dreamless in this mind of flesh
Mind of flesh
The fragments of a worthless epoch
Collapse

r2#2 (X15 instead) 2:53

The stench of mediocrity soars
Once tangible vanish
The lucid pure calmness of ecstasy
The carnal state, my only grief

4. Nostalgia (6:10)
r1r2r1r2
r3r4r3r4
r5r6
r1r2r1r2
r3r4r3r4
r5

3/4
r1#1 0:01
3/4 X 16

r1#2 0:17
Latest being drowned
In fictive degradation
Coming depression revolved
Around an Earth

r2#1 0:31
4/4
3/4 X 8
5/4

Nostalgia excludes the whole

r1#2 0:42
As spleen takes over me
Resound, the echoes of my throne dies
And then the fact of being
Has no longer meaning

r2#2 0:55 (3/4 X 7 instead)
The hymns of light
They'll sing once I'll be gone

r3#1 1:05
||: 3/4 X 3 2/4 X3 :|| X 4

r4#1 1:25
||:3/4 X 2 2/4 X 2 :|| X 4
Reverie appears
Cause existence collapse

r3#2 1:38

r4#2 1:58
Nostalgia
Sadness shall obnuilate
Nostalgia
Sadness, feels, the desolated

r5#1 2:11
||: 5/8,5/8,7/8,10/8,7/8,7/8,2/8 :|| X 4

2/4 2:42
break

r6#1 2:48
4/4 X 12
4/4 X 15 (3:13)
2/4

r1#3 3:45
Desperately lost within
Lament, pain and misery
The more lies burden lives,
The more I am dying

r2#3 3:59
The realm of light
I'll reach once I'll...

r1#4 4:09
Latest feeling drowned
In lucid contradiction
Coming relation revolved
Around a heart

r 2#4 4:22 (3/4 X 7 instead)
Nostalgia excludes the whole

r3#3 4:32

r4#3 4:52
Reverie appears
Cause existence collapse

r3#4 5:04

r4#4 5:24
Nostalgia
Sadness shall obnuilate
Nostalgia
Sadness, feels, the desolated

r5#2

5. The Art Of Sombre Ecstasy (4:20)
r1r2
r3r2r3r4r5r6
r1r1
r2r3r2

r1#1
&3/4
3/4 X 16

r1#2 (w/o intro 3/4)
Build the passage way through the art
A sombre decay, a collection of mind

r2#1 tempo slows slightly 0:26
||: 3/4 X 5, 2/4 :|| X 4
A collection of mind

r3#1 0:49
11/8 X 4
Once life fades to shapeless
As a light
Through this path of pureness
Now I rise

r2#2 1:04

r3#2 1:16 (make last 11/8 a 10/8)
Death-Like trance, pure freedom
I shall seek
From the inner, the outer, I shall reach
Suksma Sharira

r4#1 1:29
4/4 X 14

r5#12:08
5/4 X 9
3/4

r6#1 2:40
6/8 X 16
Born in black, within
Death is white, within

r1#3 3:05

r1#4 3:19 (w/o intro 3/4)
Creep is bright consciousness without mind
A sombre delight, a repulsion of mind

r2#3 3:31
A repulsion of mind

r3#3 3:55
Once life fades to shapeless
As a light
Earthly lies and sadness
I deny

r2#4 4:08 (cut off mid)
3/4 X 5,2/4 then 3/4 X 4,1/4

6. Clouded (9:32)
r1r2r1r2
r3r4r3r1
r1r2r3

r1 0:12
||: 7/4 X 2,5/4 :|| X 5
Sad version of abject life 0:16
Enlightenment feeds my decay 0:33
Somber proper to ecstasy 0:50
Bring this dark day of frenzy 1:07
(Last time ends with 3/4 instead of 5/4)

r2 1:22
||: 3/4 X 2,5/4,3/4 :|| X 4
Shame while I fly high
Incite tears to my eyes
Hopeless mind...Pain Life creates
Above the skies of sorrow, I'm...

r1#2 2:20
Crawling..Crawling on the darkened shore
Seas of despair saturate my soul
Rising..Rising from this clouded land
Life of despair shall forsake my soul

r2#2 3:22
Hopeless mind...Pain life creates
Above the skies of sorrow, I elevate
Shame while I fly high
Incite tears to my eyes

r3 4:14
2/4,4/4,2/4,3/4 X 3,2/4
4:31
2/4,4/4,2/4,3/4 X 3

r4
4:46
||: 3/4 X 3, 4/4, 3/4 X 3:|| X 3
3 3 3 3

r3#2 5:54

r1 (guitar solo) 6:28

r1 7:00
Fading..Fading from the mortal ground
Sad version of grievous soul

r2 7:33
Shame while I fly high
Incite tears to my eyes
Hopeless mind...Pain it creates
Above the skies of sorrow, I elevate

r3 8:24 extended

7. Subtle Body (3:23)
r1#1
||: 3/8 X 6 :|| X 4
last time: 3/8 X 4, 1/8

r2#1 0:17
3/8 X 16
Volatile incarnation in tangible
Ghostly shades aerate
In the air, penetrates
Transparent fleshless beings cast in tangible
Mortal eye horrified by this spectral light

r3#1 0:31
||: 4/8,3/8 X 4 :|| X 4
Enhance, Enhance
Cloudy, obscure conception
Floating, Floating
Unspeakable perception

r2#2 (guitar solo) 0:50

r1#2 1:04

r2#3 1:22
Volatile infiltration in visible
Beyond sight and demise
Shall transcend darkened minds
Existence, being transposed to invisible
Terms of life, once arrived, I will
Bring your spectral flight

r3#2 1:35
||: 4/8, 3/8 X 4 :|| X 4
2/8
Sweet silence
Crawling animation
Sweet serenity
Unearthly variation

r4#1 1:54
3/8 X 16

r5#1 2:06
||: 3/8 X 7 :|| X 2

r4#2 (guitar solo) 2:17

r3#3 2:29
Embrace, embrace
Futile fascination
The flight enhance
Increasing perversion

r2#4 2:48
Volatile incarnation in tangible
Beyond sight and demise
Have trancend, Darkened minds
Transparent fleshless beings cast in tangible
Terms of life, now arrived,
Brought your spectral flight

r1#3 3:01
8. Rapturous Grief (5:27)
r1r2r3r4
r5r6r5r6
r7r8r8
r1r2r2varr5

r1#1
4/4 X 16

r2#1 0:31
10/4
||: 10/4, 8/4 :|| X 3
10/4,6/4
Dead with pride
Hopelessness behind...I ascent
Feeble minds
Regret in their eyes...They repent
Inner horizon
I glorify my death in peaceful solitude obscure concept of blissful imagery rapturous Grief

r3#1 1:08
3/8X16
AS my soul rises Transparency, I reach...
far from this world, I'll be
Lost within darkness
Timeless dormancy is
where now I shall dwell
Cast beyond mortals
The faceless ones, I meet
The faceless ones are cleansing me

r4#1 1:35
r3#2 (mixed) 1:42
3/8 X 38
Grotesque earthly love behind
I leave the sun behind (as my soul rises)
Splendid fluid transparency ashore (lost within darkness)
Within darkness, I dwell, I dwell (cast beyond mortals)

r5#1 2:08
13/8 X 4

r6#1 2:22

r5#2
The carnal state, I escape
Life is now a part of past extracted from me
The carnal state I forsake
Death is now a part that
Last longer than life and its misery

r6#2 2:43
Ruh

r7#1 2:49
10/8 X 6

r8#1 3:15
1/4
6/4 X 8

r8#2 3:37
Mindless soul
Pure consciousness
My internal dream was my eternal fear

r1#2(Guitar solo) 3:58

r2#3var 4:29
4/4
||: 10/4,8/4 :|| X 3
10/4,6/4
Inner horizon
I glorify my death in peaceful solitude
Obscure concept of blissful imagery
Rapturous Grief

r#5:03

Dead with pride
Hopelessness behind...I ascent
Feeble minds
Regret in their eyes...They repent

9. La Vie Est Prelude... (La Morte Orgasme)(3:28)
r1r2r3r4
r5r6
r4r2r3var

r1#1
4/4 X 8

r2#1 0:13
4/4 X 8
Yah
The incoherent system of life
Structured in my self dark ideology
"But why am I sombre with pride?"
It may be a prelude to a symphony

r3#1 0:33
4/4 X 16
Through this prelude Carnal Confinement
Anguish was my closer friend
Once into the world of breathingless
I'll be glad to meet my end

r2#2 0:59
My flesh, I overwhelm
As I rise in ecstasy
Proceed into the realm
Of blissful immortality

r4# 1:13
||: 10/4,11/4 :|| X 4

r5#1 1:39
11/8 X 3, 7/8

r6#1 1:57
3/8 X 15, 2/8
Winds of pureness I inhale
How can they love this life so miserable?
I neglect my being
How can they trust this God so feeble?

r4#2 2:17

r2#2 2:34
The inner belief now I deny
I structured in myself my proper entity
Inner-prelude increases my will to fly
Sounds of Blackness, my energy

r3#2var (4/4 X 14)
Through this prelude Carnal Confinement
Anguish was my closer friend
Once into the world of breathingless
I'll be glad to meet my end

10. Illuminatus
r1r2r3r2
r4r1
r4r3r2r5

||: 9/8,12/8 :|| X 4

r2#1 0:28
12/8 X 12
Consistence of dreams
Sweet liquid illuminates
Illuminatus...Soul's Arsis
Consistence of souls,
Nothingness in emptiness
Enobscuratus...Flesh's Thesis
Lake of flameless thoughts,
A lucid crisis
Cogitabundus...Stillness of mind
Inner-circle rises,
Sentiments are fine
Nihiluminatus...

r3#1 1:16
4/8 X 32
Life mystified through blissful light...Rise
Heresy and Heretic contemplation
Life purified earthly mind...Dies
Abashed and aghast rebellion

r2#2 1:58
Sensitive Aura, peaceful Requiem
Illuminatus...Soul's Arsis
Translucid dogma, peaceful condolences
Enobscuratus...Flesh's Thesis

r4#1 2:23
6/8
14/8 X 3
10/8

r1#2 2:42
(guitar solo)

r4#2var 3:09
begin with 4/8

r3#2 3:29
Life mystified through blissful light...Rise
Heresy and Heretic contemplation
Life purified earthly mind...Dies
Abashed and aghast rebellion

r2#3 4:11
A Chrome existence, insipid pertinence
Cogitabundus...Stillness of mind
Confirm ecstasy, Blissfully
Nihiluminus...

r5#1 4:36
12/4 X 8 slowing

11. Faceless Ones
r1r2r3r4
r5
r1r2r3
r3var

r1#1
4/4 X 8

r2#1 0:10
4/8 X 5, 6/8, 4/8 X 5

r3#1 0:23
6/8
4/8 X 16
The granted land forsaken,
I cross the threshold of the faceless ones
Lost in the twilight, confinement in emptiness
The granted flesh abandoned
I shall be reborn as a faceless one
A darkly, splendid world, confinement in rapture

r4#1 1:11
4/4 X 8
Ahhh....

Unbearable pain I share
My carnal past I deny
Timeless life They share
A rebirth through demise

r5#1 (guitar solo) 1:35
||: 6/4 , 5/4 :|| X 4
Fearless to the grave
It brought me to a new level
Instead of crying the dead
I see further in the cyclone's eye

r1#2
r2#2
r3#2
Lost in the twilight
Confinement in emptiness
The granted land forsaken
I cross the threshold of the faceless ones
A darkly, splendid world
Confinement in rapture
The granted flesh abandoned
I shall reborn as a faceless one

r3#3var (Guitar solo)

12. Sweet Silence
r1r2r3
r1r2r4
r5r6r7
r2r6r5r1

[Instrumental]

r1#1
8/8 X 12

r2#1 0:26
||: 10/8, 8/8 :|| X 8

r3#1 1:06
||: 4/8 X 4, 2/4 :|| X

r1#2 1:26

r2#2 1:52

r4#1 2:12
4/8
||: 13/8,12/8 :|| X 3
13/8,10/8

r5#1 2:47
6/8, 10, 10

r6#1 3:18
4/4 X 8

r7#1 3:37
9/4 X 8
1/4

r2#3 4:18

r6#2 4:38

r5#2 4:55

r1#3 5:11

slowing descending bass flick

1. Inverted
2. Behave Through Mythos
3. From Wisdom To Hate
4. The Quest For Equilibrium
5. Unearthing The Past
6. Elusive Treasures
7. Das Martyrium Des...
8. Testimonial Ruins

1. Inverted 4:53
[music: Lemay / lyrics: Lemay]

"Once the soul being taken over by the appetites, her intellect is darkened and makes no room for the sun of natural reason nor god's supernatural wisdom to come through and spread clarity, ignorance burden themselves with extraordinary penances and many voluntary exercices, they think this ought to be sufficient to bring them to union with the divine wisdom, even if they do not try to deny their appetites with diligence."

r1r2r3
r1r3r2
r4r5r6r5r4r7
r3r1r4var

4/8 X 16

r2#1 0:18
4/8 X 16

r3#1 0:36
4/8 X 16
Truth before your eyes
Sheltered you in lies
Through the cross, you'll find
The peacefullness once promised

Flesh denied for life
By using Christ as an acolyte
Enrolled in reclusion
Serinity will be just illusion

r1#2 0:56

r3#2 1:15
Upright you praise the serpent
To God, you claimed being a servant
Through sin, within you hold
Your feebleness and filthy soul

Why preaching about love and hate
When blindness enlighten your own faith
Inverted behavior
Integrety is the only saviour

r2#2 1:34

r4#1 1:52
||: 3/4 X 7 :||

r5#1 2:08
3/4 X 8
Deep, is, your devotion
For the lefthand side
Peace, you connot give
To the confessed ones

r6#1 2:25
||: 4/ 8 X 4, 5/8, 4/8 X 2 :|| X 2
2/8

r5#2 2:47
False, is, your compassion
For the crucified
In which your true self
Will persist to hide

r4#2 3:04
(8 times instead)

r7#1(Guitar Solo) 3:19
4/8 X 16

r3#3 3:38
Truth before your eyes
Sheltered you in lies
Through the cross, you'll find
The peacefullness once promised

Flesh denied for life
By using Christ as an acolyte
Enrolled in reclusion
Serinity will be just illusion

r1#3 3:57

r4(beginning only) 4:16

2. Behave Through Mythos

[music: Cloutier / lyrics: Lemay]

"The great gods in their council....cused me to attain unto the priesthood, which i desired. The offerings I brought werepleasing unto them, the sanctuaries of the great gods who dwell in heaven, and on earth, my lords, I restored. Like real fathers they raised me, and instructed me in their exalted ways."

Once upon history
Man created his own dieties
Trust in divinities
Kept enlightenment upon mysteries

Behave through mythos

Fictive idolatry
Faith and praise for those still left unseen
Searching veracity
Myths dominate prophetically

Behave through mythos

Mortal perplexity
Mind emprisoned in credulity
Mental intricacy
Truth being revealed through fake entities

Behave through mythos

Pure rationality
Man's self-edified supremacy
Senseless reality
Mind-constructed tales praised slavishly

Behave through mythos

Fictive idolatry
Man's self-edified supremacy
Searching veracity
Truth being revealed through fake entities

Chaotic nought
Reigns silently
Upon an-ki

Chaos being solved
As mortal kneels
Light shall be brought...thy mighty beings

3. From Wisdom To Hate

"..By violating the oath sworn to me and not remembering the good I had done him, he had cast off the yoke of my sovereignty...I slew great nmbers of his warriors, an immeasurable defeat I inflicted upon him. All the ones who had risen up with him I cut down with the sword."

[music: Mongrain, Cloutier / lyrics: Lemay]

Charriot traces carved in sand
Once more, pain, will expand my land
Each arrow thrown
Strengthen my throne

Bounds to my realm, the sword shall set
My blade was the one that you've last met
With red-stained hands,
The victor stands

From wisdom to hate
From wisdom to hate

Intrude my peace...war, I'll proclaim
Your empty skull will be my gain
I will, with greed
Watch yourself bleed

With envious eyes, on me you've sined
Each place I pass are left to ruins
On your decline
My reign will shine

From wisdom to hate
From wisdom to hate

I am the one which none defies
Warfare and I are unified

Wisdom collapse
Hatred soon will rise

Charriot traces carved in sand
Once more, pain, will expand my land
Each arrow thrown
Strengthen my throne

Bounds to my realm, the sword shall set
My blade was the one that you've last met
With red-stained hands,
The victor stands

I am the one which none defies
Warfare and I are unified

4. The Quest For Equilibrium

"Lured by dreams of conquest and promise of spoils, Assyria's warrior-kings built one of the mightiest nations of antiquity. By the seventh century B.C., king Assurbanipal reigned over an empire that extended from Egypt to Iran."

[music: Lemay / lyrics: Lemay]

Gain through terror
Maintained the growth of my empire
Pain caused by my anger
Maintained the fall of their empires

Blinding, is, my crown
Fearless, is, my throne
Your land... I will make my own

"Hail, my master"
Shall be the words spoken in my honor
Curse of the conqueror
Besieges your soul as you surrender

Shadows of my hand
Darkness on your land
Forever and now
You shall kneel and bow to me... slavishly

Bitter is your defeat
Treasures at my feet
Your wealth... I behold, with greed

Gain through terror
Maintained the growth of my empire
Pain caused by anger
Maintained the fall of their empires

Shadows of my hand
Darkness on your land
Forever and now
You shall kneel and bow to me... slavishly

5. Unearthing The Past

"For thousands of years no one was aware of the secrets these mounds concealed. Every fragment unearthed from the ancient sites recovers a part of human history that was lost, tells of beginnings, of the first cities ever built, of the first civilized men who lived in them, of their thoughts and doings..."

[music: Mongrain / lyrics: Lemay]

Relics captured in stratas
For millennia, have been sleeping
Secrets of buried scriptures
Are whispered through the sound of wind

Kingdoms or dormant splendors
For millenia, have been sinking
Speaches of buried surfaces
Are roaming through the seas of sand

Realms, once back to light
Archa-speaches are told
Realms brought back to sight
Archapolis beholded

Rising the fragments
Signs of previous lives
Told to the present
Lores of ancient times

Unspeakable beauties
Ruins of fabled places
Soiled testimonies
Of ancestor races

Relics captured in stratas
For ages, have been hidding
Echoes from a lost era
Can be heard through the sounds of wind

Kingdoms of radiant slendors
For ages, have been shining
Conquest of the conquerors
Are covered by the seas of sand

Unearthing the past
Knowledge...concealed
To the unborn one

6. Elusive Treasures

"The disastrous drowning of the lost continent excites the imaginations of those who like to believe in long-forgotten civilisations. Atlantis deserves the credit for being the fountainhead of civilization. It had supported a superlatively gifted people who thought up things like pyramids and hieroglyphs, and, migrating eastward and westward, were common source for both Egyptian and Mayan civilizaations."

[music: Coutier, Mongrain / lyrics: Lemay]

Cursed by nature
Hence sea confines...mystifies
Haunting the mortal mind
Since the mist of time
As a myth, it had survived

Praised, was, their knowledge
Beyond it's shores... idolized
Their kingdom's splendid sites reigned high
As perfection of mankind

Drowned, entirely
Within one night
Swallowed, was, their empire
In the mist of time
Dreadful floods, none had survived

The mighty Sola Terra
Forever, fell asleep
Mysterious sinking drama
Lost in Daedalian deeps
The mystic Sola Terra
Forever, shall exist
Within the grips of ocean
Lost in abyssal mist

Cursed by nature
Hence sea confines...mystifies
Haunting the mortal mind
Since the mist of time
As a myth, it had survived

Drowned, entirely
Within one night
Swallowed, was, their empire
In the mist of time
Dreadful floods, none had survived

The mighty Sola Terra
Forever, fell asleep
Mysterious sinking drama
Lost in Daedalian deeps
The mystic Sola Terra
Forever, shall exist
Within the grips of ocean
Lost in abyssal mist

7. Das Martyrium Des...

"...Immortality is that realization of an absolute freedom in self-source, and a concomitant and inescapable necessity in a ubiquitous immediate as the epitome of the lesser mysteries..."

[music: Lemay, Mongrain / lyrics: Lemay]

Disentanglement from flesh's captivity
Freedom's lair, soon, I will reach
Unlock the ultimate gate to perpetuity
Mortal's lair, soon, I will leave

Disembodiement from tangibility
Immortal, soon, I will be
Fearless, I cross the gate to pure eternity
Blinding light, soon, I will see

Lucid pain
Brings the gift
From this earth
I shall drift

Tied ...facing the archers
Pierced ...bleed with rapture

Rise ...towards slendors
Feel ...divine grandeurs

Disentanglement from flesh's captivity
Freedom's lair, soon, I will reach
Unlock the ultimate gate to perpetuity
Mortal's lair, soon, I will leave

Tied ...facing the archers
Pierced ...bleed with rapture

8. Testimonial Ruins

"In the cruel desert, under a hard blue sky, the ruins of the temple complex stood ravaged and forlorn in the wind-rippled sands, broken columns, sections of sandstone walls, and crumbling sculptures were all that remained of the great enclosure - a huge maze of corridors, courtyards, a building unlike anything else anywhere in the world...

No one knows why the strange structure was built; its origin and purpose are long forgotten, lost in the vast stillness of the desolate land..."

[music: Mongrain, Lemay]

[Instrumental]

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 14th March 2009, 08:49   #511
yhscchpcbr

listen check

Demilich - Nespithe - 02 - The Sixteenth Six-Tooth Son of Fourteen Four-Regional Dimensions (Still Unnamed).ogg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWAXk7o-Kk
Attached Files
File Type: zip new or old 4s and 5s.zip (63.9 KB, 238 views)

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 18th March 2009, 00:54   #512
yhscchpcbr

choke

on the system we perpetuate

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 18th March 2009, 00:56   #513
yhscchpcbr

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87043163636261

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 24th March 2009, 14:34   #515
yhscchpcbr

good

news

ayahuasca chupacabra
Old 24th March 2009, 20:40   #516
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

²³

dear TEDtalksDirector, your timing is highly appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LguEk06Wb-U&fmt=18

take this as a thank you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NbY8n66Q9o&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTvkRXi1YcI&fmt=18
Old 25th March 2009, 11:24   #517
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

c'est la vie.

i have another Fnord for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajf9C3DNtbU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbe1m30RS8c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11DnqxThghU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03aaZVPs58M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlt2tI4V3BA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FGyDjR3DfA

... and i even proved Godwin's Law!

pity that the "Make The Madness Stop" Video with its kites are fun album art mash-up by The Free Design doesn't exist anymore.
Old 29th March 2009, 15:08   #519
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

§ 962 BGB

do not whistle when you pee
Old 29th March 2009, 18:20   #520
yhscchpcbr

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/200...urban_pro.html

ayahuasca chupacabra
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets