Old 11th April 2013, 23:15   #1
Oak Adelic

Hot Tuna! My first thread! 185 photo friendly presets

I'm a 50 year old hippy-geek. I learned BASIC in the 80's. For the last few years I've played around with Milkdrop's presets.
Now that I found this forum, I would like to share some...

APOLOGIES!!!
I did NOT know that these would ever get out into the world, so I DID NOT keep a record of WHO originated their designs. SO SORRY!

However...

I did make a bunch of presets (185) "photo friendly". They are either newly my creations, were not "photo friendly" in the past, or they had been created for use by certain particular photo texture only. They all use random selection to determine which photos to use. I recommend you max-out your Milkdrop textures folder to get the full effect.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Oak's 185 Photo Friendly Presets.zip (573.9 KB, 620 views)
Oak Adelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2013, 23:33   #2
Oak Adelic

photogenetics

Has anyone done a comprehensive exploration of Milkdrop's photo-manipulative capabilities?

[As to the above, there are very few in that batch of bashed and mashed presets that were only altered by being made "photogenic". I rarely can leave making changes alone until what's on the screen is something that I have never seen before.]
Oak Adelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2015, 15:46   #3
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Hello Oak,

I know, I have come very late, but I want to confirm now, that these presets are very good.

I myself have nearly 2000 textures in the textures folder now (JPG and some PNG), also 2048x2048 pixel and 2560x1600 pixel make no problems for me. Some of my Music Video Images are also in Google+ (but in Google+ they have the old filenames). Also I have made many "logo"-files in 1280x640 pixel with the font Alien Encounters, always with a black background. And I have also the images of my artist-colleagues in use incl. my edits (with the versions b & c), they have their images in SoundCloud & Facebook. I have discovered these musicians, DJs and netlabels via SoundCloud, at first their good music, then their beautiful images. I myself love Nature & Landscapes, Terragen Artwork & Space Art.

Thank You, Oak. Many thanks also to the deviants and to the other SoundCloud-User. Keep up Your good work!...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2015, 00:08   #4
ravermeister

Send a message via ICQ to ravermeister
Great! I will include them in the big collection at milkdrop.tk
...by the way, still seeking preset authors...

lastfm.rimkus.it - last.fm Youtube Radio (buy me)
www.rimkus.it - Contact Music & More
ravermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets