Old 3rd December 2013, 10:38   #1
rockouthippie
Banned

Barack Obama

President Obama is by no means a stupid man. I realized this when I heard his half brother Mark who lives in China talk a while ago. I'm beginning to think he's been running a "false flag". Obamacare can only have the purpose of destroying our medical and insurance industry. Now he's sent John Kerry to make a deal with the Iranians knowing damn well that if Kerry could come up with a deal, it would suck. I'm sure Israel is now warming up it's bombers.

This is rather like struggling with a guy over a baseball bat and letting go of one end. President Obama is a few months older than I am. We both grew up on the Pacific. We both smoked some good ganja in the day. I didn't vote for him either time.

Whether he's a hero or a villain? History will tell. He's sure scaring the shit out of me about right now and I don't think he's stupid enough for that not to be by design. This is a brilliant guy. If things seem like havoc about now, I can't imagine how that could not be by design.

Hero or villian? Making my butt pucker. Harvard Law President Obama doesn't take a shit without considering which direction the bowl spins. Whatever happens, it's gonna be one hell of a ride. "Nobel Peace Prize" dude can't be stupid.

What get's me is that I wasn't smart enough to figure this out before. BTW- if you are a liberal you got pawned. If the President can pull this shit off without starting World War 3, I will kiss his ass in public.

This President has thrown a hatchet in the gears like no President since Richard Nixon. God Bless You Mr. President. If we win or if we lose, nice try bro. Smoke a blunt with you in Valhalla.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2013, 21:09   #2
webthing
Forum King

Never did that before. Edited an old post. Reread your post. No you did not vote for him.

You might have done what I did vote the lesser of two evils.

I think Mitt would have made a good president.

Mitt was / is about a million time more qualified than Oblameo.

Last edited by webthing; 3rd December 2013 at 23:43.
webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2013, 23:33   #3
webthing
Forum King

What? Where did everybody go?

You know I'm just kidding.
Old 8th December 2013, 01:43   #4
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
A lot of people avoid topics like these due to the controversy and arguing that usually follows.

Obama's actual presidential record doesn't show him nearly as liberal as people say he is.

Obamacare? It's just MittRomneyMassachuttesCare with a new name. Good or bad, they both did it. If you like it, you support both. If you dislike it, you disagree with both.

Hero? Villain? Neither. He's too far away from both, despite what the shouting media hosts claim. He's done some stuff, good and bad, but nothing wonderful or horrible.

RoH, I disagree with you often, very often even. But, I'm still sad that you aren't on the new forum anymore. I respect a lot of what makes you who you are when you post. If you want, PM me contact information.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2013, 03:15   #5
rockouthippie
Banned

I did tell them to "blow me", so I guess I have zero confidence the new forum is permanent or even interesting for a lot of reasons. I was rather loud about it. abisynthe@gmail.com works.

Oh no! I'm a troll. This place needed more.
Old 8th December 2013, 04:45   #6
webthing
Forum King

If I end up on Facebook all the time someone is going to die. And it might be me.

LiveLeak is too cold and bloody

Reddit has to many people and to much shit going on

TotalFark is infested with libs and commies

This forum was just right. I started close to 200 threads here. A lot of them silly and off the wall. Still there were always a few here to just play along.

This place had a wealth of people. If I had a bad day I could come here and chat or just post pictures of babes or trains or count or whatever talk about food ect, ect.

Just a fun place to hang out. I just kind of fit in because it all revolved around music.

This forum had everything from births to deaths and everything in between
Old 8th December 2013, 05:00   #7
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
I like this forum because the fact that we are different seemed to not matter enough to leave. If anything that's what made it so interesting.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2013, 05:12   #8
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Facebook is not so bad, like many people would think, but I know, many people don't like Facebook. There are also Twitter and Google+, and all Android-user & YouTube-user are on Google.

And there are many music-platforms, which I need to have my own music there and to manage all my music-playlists. And because I will lose my account on Winamp Cloud on the 20th December, the well-known music-platforms have to do the job now. The music can be played also offline (very good, if I am not at home).

These platforms are the only one way to keep contact with me after the 20th December. On hearthis.at I can be PMed also in offline mode... http://hearthis.at/sternenmaschinebine/ I have tested it, it works very fine.

We all are different people, we all have different personalities, and there are always sympathy & antipathy everywhere. I still appreciate, that a few people like me. I know, many other people don't like me, and I feel, that at least a few people hate me, although I had these people never done something bad. That's the internet, and I have to live also with that...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2013, 05:23   #9
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Facebook is not so bad
Facebook is a plague. I get tired of my friends tapping me for tech support to clean the ad hijackers, toolbars and just plain shit out of their computers. If you want a clean computer it's a very bad neighborhood. If you want to use Facebook a professional paid virus scanner is mandatory. Or disable your flash player. That helps.
Old 8th December 2013, 05:36   #10
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I get many spam-PMs from many people. They aren't interested, that I am already married. And unkown people want to have my E-Mail-address. I think, these are people, who want to hack the accounts of the other user. I never replied and I never gave them my E-Mail-Address. I simply ignore these PMs now, and later mostly their accounts are blocked by Facebook itself, although I myself didn't report these people.

I know also the difference between wannabe friends, false friends and true friends, and it's not a big loss, if suddenly I have 1 less person in my friends list...

Old 8th December 2013, 05:41   #11
rockouthippie
Banned

I'm not talking about spam. I'm talking about malware.
Old 8th December 2013, 05:48   #12
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

If You mean the many malware-links in Facebook, oh yes, they are terrible. If a user gets a malware-link from a friend, although this friend didn't post this link, and if the user clicks on this link, then the next friends will get the same link, and again and again. Only changing the password and doing a complete virus-scan helps. I myself delete such a link, if I find it from a friend on my wall. I have seen so many malware-links and also so many malware-taggings, I cannot count them anymore...

Old 8th December 2013, 09:04   #13
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
I myself delete such a link
That's because you learned like I did. Likely the hard way Most of the people I know in person aren't smart enough to know that your "Free Download" or "Free Game" is NO DON'T DO IT.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions