Old 26th April 2017, 19:29   #1
robopimp01

video window frame

Hi!
I use winamp for karaoke shows.
I installed the 5.666 version, before I used the 5.07 version.
The new version can't make custom size the video window (classic skin), until the frame is hide. So I want to make the size until the frames is hiding, but now have a display width maximum..... Now jump back the size. What can I do? What was modified?
The modern skin is not good for it, because after I resize to hide the frame, I can't move the window without frame.
I use it for secondary display and I want to make looks like a Full screen (beacuse I play a video, and stop, everybody see the background, and when I start the new it looks like a full screen, for example karaoke show)

Thanks for answer.
(I'm attach a screenshot)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winamp.png
Views:	36
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	53200  
robopimp01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2017, 13:40   #2
PeterK.

Being honest I still do not understand your problem.

But I would like to make a suggestion. If you download this skin you will have additional PLAYBACK buttons in the video window which makes switching between the video window and main player redundant.

Give it a try

Quinto Black CT
PeterK. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2017, 18:15   #3
robopimp01

The same problem. I want to make the video window bigger resolution than the display resolution (width and height) - hide the side frames. But (In the modern skins ) after resizing the window I can't move the video window without the frame. In the classic skin I can move the Video window (without the frame) if I click anywhere, but I can't resize it to custom size over 100% the display resolution - only one options is the 200% but not good for me. In the 5.07 version it was not problem. By the way thanks for your answer.
Do you have any other solution?
Old 30th April 2017, 18:18   #4
robopimp01

Just see my atached picture, and you see that I can't make bigger width with clasic skin.
Old 30th April 2017, 18:34   #5
PeterK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robopimp01 View Post
...hide the side frames...

If you just want to hide the window frame why don't you hit ALT+ENTER? Your video will be as big as your display and you will see no window frame.

Quinto Black CT

Last edited by PeterK.; 30th April 2017 at 20:09.
PeterK. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2017, 15:23   #6
robopimp01

ALT+Enter is Full Screen. Full screen not good for me, beacuse not close the video window, and not start full screen. But I a have an alternative, I modify the winamp.ini file and set the video window resolution some pixel bigger than the display resolution. But it is temporary solution.
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Tags
winamp window frame