Old 8th March 2017, 04:33   #1
SerenityBlue

QMS for Mac

Hi, our company need to run effectively and we assume that a quality system will be an added help for improvement. By the way, We need to find a quality management software that can run well with our Mac. We need it for work. Do you have anything in mind?
SerenityBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2017, 08:31   #2
Devora Falcon

Are you working in an ISO certified company or your company is just ISO aligned? Anyways, we have a quality management software from ETQ it has document control, corrective action, non conformances modules. You can check their profile online.
Devora Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2017, 23:40   #3
SerenityBlue

Thank you Devora. searched quality management system in google and ETQ is one of those that came up. I wonder if there is a way to try out a system before we make any major changes in our processes. I am sure you know that any change that is implemented company-wide can take weeks, if not months, to roll out, so I want to make sure that we get the endorsement of as many leaders as possible before we get started. Anyway, I am veering from my point. Do you have any direct experience with ETQ for quality management system that you suggested? Can you give me some PROs and CONs?
SerenityBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2017, 16:09   #4
fc*uk

I'd stay far far away from ETQ has I've heard that it is a bear to manage.

As far as I am aware, most are using QUMAS as it is both scaleable and more flexible.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions