Old 22nd March 2017, 00:29   #1
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
Step it up people

I've not posted since 2015 and I'm still top 15 posters all time, even after the purge? Y'all need to step it up!

Also, then I won't feel so bad about the zero life I had in high school...

But on a serious note, any of you long time people who are still around, who may remember me, hit me up in PM here. If you have a reddit account, let me know, that's where I spend most of my time now, /u/dlink is me. Shocking, I know. I don't post on that account much, but I keep tabs on it.

I've missed the community here. This was one of the the first places I felt comfortable being me.

Anyways, I'm stuck at home. Quarantined thanks to a nasty bout of bronchitis. I thought I'd return to the ol' stomping grounds and see who is still around. <3
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2017, 23:50   #2
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

G'day.

There are two things that I remember most clearly about you:

1. You wouldn't date a girl who wasn't fit, or you'd dump one if she let herself go.
2. You posted a link here (or at Pab's) to a video on efukt, and I'm still keeping tabs on their new videos to this day.

I don't have a web presence other than here. Everyone I know keeps in contact with each other via social media and as I'm not there, I miss out on everything. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining and I don't mind; I'm just telling you how it is.

To put into perspective how old we all are, ShyShy Jr is in her final year of high school.

P.S. You joined in September, so you're still a newbie.

-jaz

"My heart hates uggos." –J.D.
iomegajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2017, 03:38   #3
Omit Name
mostly harmless
Major Dude

hello. i will also expose a shard of my weirdness woes. i dont internet much these days all together. up till a week or so past it had been more than a month since i had been in front of an internet proper. i think witnessing the ravages of myspace on people around me soured me on social media before it was a thing. i have always meant to jump in on twitter though. i just havent. i like to put up some of the notable things from the internets here. im fairly certain im not sharing it with many, but it's still fun to go back and find some things i left here again.

Omit Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2017, 05:09   #4
wxiao
Banned

Heart city playing cards How to rise in Chinese fire, this is about from Heart city playing cards is genetic Began to speak of Texas of United States of origin of heart city playing cards, this kind Poker game Yi Xue nan essence is regarded as by people gradually recreational play goof, this entertainment play is as happy as baccarat card game be pulled euqally gambling house introduces Si wei jia si, china is passed into in Macao gambling house finally, knew this game game gradually in China.

How does fire rise heart city playing cards

Later, passed 60 years again, player of poker of city of a gang heart takes this thing to Las Vegas. Because heart city playing cards learns easily simply, as happy as baccarat card game, but have a good command of hard again, need acme thinks and mental agitate, play rise to be stimulated particularly, then Las Vegas introduced this game. Is Las Vegas what? Everybody is tacit. Then, heart city playing cards begins to be in complete beauty popular. At that time the book of playing cards of city of a heart, want to sell 100 U.S. dollors, first-rate still sell.

Be in China, that must be attributed to controlled 2008, of SNS website fervent. At that time most two websites of fire, happy net and everybody net, one is aimed at a white-collar, one is aimed at a student, it is China's earliest mountain fastness edition Facebook. To increase user viscosity, they rolled out of all kinds socialization game, everybody had not played to also should have listened to —— to grab a car, the good friend of buying and selling, …… that steal food of course, still include heart city playing cards.

How does fire rise heart city playing cards

http://www.ub666.net

Heart city playing cards attracted one swarm vermicelli made from bean starch in China at a draught. The writer also begins to know heart city playing cards at that time, be in at that time everybody net, recommend the game that “ good friend also is playing ” to you every time, often have heart city playing cards. Subsequently, group of heart city playing cards is increasing, also begin popularity in China. What face as a result of happy net, everybody net is group of Chinese office white-collar, undergraduate, the fashionable that heart city playing cards is in China, basically be in the group of these high end.

Passed again 6, 7 years, each district city also had competition of his heart city playing cards, charity of the championship contest of Chinese playing cards that for instance Wang Feng enters and station of APPT CHlNA Nanjing is surpassed. And game of poker of city of the heart on the net is increasing also, include Tecent.

wxiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 01:57   #5
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
spambots still can't copypasta a single coherent thought at once, i see.

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions