Old 26th April 2017, 13:12   #1
robopimp01

Window window frame

Problem when I resizing the Video window. I can't more size than my display resoution. Winamp is jump back the maximum size. I want to size until hide the video window frame. I use now the 5.666 version. In the 5.07 version was able to hid the video window frame to custom size over and more than the display resolution,
I use it for secondary screen, and I used the previous version(5.07) for it, that hide the the frame from video window and it's working. But from this version and the newest version is jump back the size, and the frame is visible.
How can I modify the setting that this too working like the 5.07 version? Because I want to use the new version of winamp. Since this version (5.07) was disabled this function.
What should I modify?
Thanks for your answer.
(I use the normal classic skin. The modern skin able to custom size more than the display resoution, but I can't move the window when I hided the frame. - only classic skin able to moving the window without frame - but it is jump back to max resolution) Before: I won't use the Full screen because after stop the video, I wan't to show up the backgroun, and when I start the video again - it looks like a full screen

I attached a picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winamp.png
Views:	25
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	53199  
robopimp01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Tags
resize window