Old 8th July 2002, 14:41   #41
. - .... .- -. ....
Backpacking

Send a message via ICQ to . - .... .- -. .... Send a message via Yahoo to . - .... .- -. ....
Quote:
Originally posted by Windude
hahaha so youve seen my little information i see.
Not difficult, seeing as all you seem to be able to provide is "little information". I have yet to see anything that you can substantiate with written documentation, photos, etc.

Quote:
yes it is wrong to throw you off the track.
Ah, I get the idea now. By putting 'conspriasist' in your profile, you are hiding the fact that you are actually a 'conspiracist'. thats very clever, it all makes sense now.

Quote:
I would bring up the "there was no holocaust" conspiracy but i will be sued by some poor little ****** sob.
But in order to do that, wouldn't we have to be able to track you? Which according to you is impossible - after all, you are Windude, international fuckwi....sorry... man of mystery....

Like my photography? Buy some here....
. - .... .- -. .... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 14:58   #42
Windude

they say the govt isn't above the law, but i will argue that the shadow govt is. it controls the law. It controls everything we do, we see, we read. yes it knows about people like me, out their to uncover them, but because of the lack of public support from idiots like you we can't do this job and so have to go on the information we get and find, FBI, CIA, MI5, Majestic 12, Majic, Marines, Gurkas, etc all kill and deny for the shadow govt. Why is information that is years and years old (decades) still covered up when it should be public, what are they protecting.

<<<will give head for food-stamps>>>

Windude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 15:01   #43
Neko
Banned

Quote:
they say the govt isn't above the law, but i will argue that the shadow govt is. it controls the law. It controls everything we do, we see, we read. yes it knows about people like me, out their to uncover them, but because of the lack of public support from idiots like you we can't do this job and so have to go on the information we get and find, FBI, CIA, MI5, Majestic 12, Majic, Marines, Gurkas, etc all kill and deny for the shadow govt. Why is information that is years and years old (decades) still covered up when it should be public, what are they protecting.
some of those organisations arent american, thus have no need to help cover up american actions, also, please stop talking shit, i'm running out of cache detergent
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 15:01   #44
. - .... .- -. ....
Backpacking

Send a message via ICQ to . - .... .- -. .... Send a message via Yahoo to . - .... .- -. ....
Quote:
yes it knows about people like me, out their to uncover them,
And I should hope so too, preferably through the use of a radio-collar, medication and making you sign a little book at your local police station every thursday afternoon...

[edit]
you left out the boy scouts, girl guides, avon ladies, jehovah's witnesses.....
[/edit]

Old 8th July 2002, 15:12   #45
Illusion
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Illusion
Unfortunately, there are people out there who think they have some kind of ultra-superior intelligence and feel the need to share this amazing ability with the world. Windude, obviously, is such a person.

Yes, the media does not tell us everything, it can be biased, but Windude, your "conspiracy theories" are a little over the top. Hate to break it to you, but you sound like you haven't realised that Alias is a fictional show....
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 15:22   #46
Windude

the media is not the problem it is the govt

Old 8th July 2002, 15:32   #47
Neko
Banned

Quote:
say for a second half of what you say is true, i'd imagine it was a good idea that we arent told everything, being told directly that aliens etc exist, would cause chaos, and worldwide panic/looting would result, so theres a point to my post, YOU control your life, unless you break the f--king law, which are there for a reason, you will be fine, free speech is there but to a degree, and personally, if you need to tell the world your silly, im not supprised, NOBODY will stop you from being who you are, nor will they kill you for doing normal s--t, WHY do you care what the government do, your like a kid who has been banned from entering a certain room, you'll do anything to see inside, and why?, because curiosity gets the better of you, get the f--k off the forums and step outside, look, theirs sunlight and girls, and other such stuff to enjoy, go tan that sun-deprived skin of yours before the government force to you pay for sunlight.

Last edited by Neko; 8th July 2002 at 16:19.
Old 8th July 2002, 15:36   #48
Illusion
Major Dude

Might want to check this site out, it has all the latest conspiracies for your perusal..

Quote:
Huh?
Old 8th July 2002, 15:42   #49
Windude

I read the freest form of media everyday (the Onion) and thesmokinggun).

my skin burns in the sun, i have very fair skin so have to stay in the shadows with a long coat on.

how do you know i will not be killed by the govt, i have friends in the military who will only tell me that in the 70's they had to once transport a secret shipment to a military installation.

Old 8th July 2002, 15:46   #50
Neko
Banned

Quote:
I read the freest form of media everyday (the Onion) and thesmokinggun).

the onion pathetic...
as are you
Old 8th July 2002, 15:48   #51
binary hero
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to binary hero
no, your skin is white because you stand in the shadows with a long coat on. It's summer, go outside. I am sitting here with both the window and the door open, wearing a tshirt, trousers and a pair of socks (and the underwear)...They aren't going to kill me, my room isn't covered in some mesh and i am going out with my girlfriend in 3 hours time. Much more fun than standing in the shadows in a long coat, that way people won't notice you...and if you want to tell people about things then you need to be noticed first, muttering in the shadows won't get you anywhere.
binary hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 15:51   #52
. - .... .- -. ....
Backpacking

you're trolling Windude, and you're pushing your luck. Consider this an official warning.

Neko, be careful how you word your posts.....

Old 8th July 2002, 15:55   #53
Rocky Raccoon

Send a message via ICQ to Rocky Raccoon Send a message via AIM to Rocky Raccoon
See everybody? that's why you aren't supposed to use paint thinner without sufficient ventilation.

Salaam
Rocky Raccoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 16:01   #54
Windude

i am sorry ethan i did not mean to troll. but i have to tell you of these things

Old 8th July 2002, 16:18   #55
Neko
Banned

i apoligise mike, but this guys repetitive weirdness is annouying

post has been edited to appeal to a wider audience
Old 8th July 2002, 16:46   #56
Illusion
Major Dude

I am thinking now that he isn't serious.

There are conspiracy theory people out there... but given the apparent seriousness of his post regarding The Onion (the Net's most famous fake newspaper), it seems that Windude is just toying with us. No-one is that out of it.

Still, it's annoying nonetheless, you're pushing it....
Old 8th July 2002, 17:27   #57
Windude

You have laughed at me, so i joined in, but i am serious that the govt (shadow govt) is watching us. I do beleive that there are aliens out there. i do have hats with tin foil inside incase there are sputniks watching. i do have a wire mesh room.

you find it funny to laugh at people who believe in aliens. but is it any more strange than those people on the GOD channel or the people you goto church (insert any other religious place) with?

i am trying to enlighten you, to make you ask questions about your govts.
The internet was created by a brit for the US army, how safe are we with a pioneering peice of technology that nearly 1 billion people could or do use that is open for the "police govts" to view what we do, this is the same for any technology, you can continue mocking me as i do enjoy it and some of you have pushed it to far but those who have are mainly idiots. i may or may not post my conspiracies. but keep an open mind like those religious ppl do who beleive their bible type thing

Old 8th July 2002, 20:54   #58
Neko
Banned

windude, you also have a door which aliens can go through, and a house that can be flattened
Old 8th July 2002, 21:17   #59
spookz

stop feeding this guy and he might just go away

sPooKZ
spookz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 21:35   #60
Windude

Aliens don't normally come through the door.

Tapeworms are in us. they are pu their by aliens to take over our bodies.

Old 8th July 2002, 22:17   #61
John M
Puts the Cuss in General Discussions
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to John M
he's right. the last time i got abducted, the aliens came throught my fuckin' alarm clock

missyob made me post this.
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 22:19   #62
dylman
Forum King

Quote:
Aliens don't normally come through the door.

Tapeworms are in us. they are pu their by aliens to take over our bodies.
Now you're just getting boring.

There's no need to tell me when I'm right;
I operate on that principle exclusively and with absolute certainty
dylman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 23:10   #63
whiteflip
Post Master General
(Forum King)

i like that aids theory better than my moms, "God made aids to punish those who worship the devil!"

I'm Back?
whiteflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2002, 23:41   #64
henry3k56
Forum King

The Atheists! Oh no!!!!!!

Technology has made Aids stronger that it was when it was first discovered. Right now several medications are failing to slow the virus down. It blocks that way, and reforms into a stronger virus.

henry3k56 | Summer is here.
My Flickr Page & Frontierra | Posting Since September 2001.
henry3k56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2002, 00:01   #65
whiteflip
Post Master General
(Forum King)

HIV and AIDS just seems human made

Transimited through blood and sex only. to prevent air outbreaks and water contamination

Spreads only too those who do such things (Guess US people didnt consider their daughters)

Attacks immune system (The imminue system kills virues. not vacines. vacines help it. Without an imminue system now vacine will work)

is like a slow genocide.

oh and mutates rapidly to prevent drug cures.

unless this is man made this virus shoulda came along a long time ago.

I'm Back?
Old 9th July 2002, 03:01   #66
BMWboy

Airplanes are responsible for the spread of AIDS. No, really, hear me out. the reason AIDS stayed in Africa untill recently is because airplanes, along with other forms of long-distance travel made the country more accessable. and since more people went to and from africa, it made it easier for the disease to spread. and because it can take a number of years for the disease to manifest itself, it was able to spread, unnoticed, through the public.
BMWboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2002, 04:59   #67
whiteflip
Post Master General
(Forum King)

current accepted (scientific) theory about aids

africans ate undercooked monkeies that had the disease and contracted it themselves.
they had massive sex and and spread through uncleaned african needles
white people went over there and had sex
white people went over there got sick and injected with medicien through needles
white people came back here and had sex or did drugs
also an affected blood bank supply
after the chain of sex 30% of sexually active people get diseased or something

blah blah blah

I'm Back?
Old 9th July 2002, 05:07   #68
Jay
Moderator Alumni

I have a shadow of myself it truely controls me, it sucks when its dark because I don't have my shadow to make decisions for me, I had to use a lamp so my shadow could make this post.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2002, 09:41   #69
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Curi0us_George Send a message via Yahoo to Curi0us_George
Quote:
The internet was created by a brit for the US army
The bases for the internet were created almost entirely at MIT. Packet switching theory came first from MIT. The first wide-area network was a connection between a computer in Mass. and a computer in Calif. This network was set up by professors. The military didn't come into play until the basics were at a usable point. The military, however, provided some funding and provided another reason to develop late in the game. The Internet would have happenned with or wthout the government's involvement, though. And, the brits weren't terribly involved, though they were a bit.

Here's one place you can get some info:
http://www.isoc.org/internet/history/brief.shtml

For the freedom to express myself in my own way without fear of being censored or banned.

47 65 6C 61 65 64 2E 63 6F 6D 00
Curi0us_George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2002, 14:57   #70
Scar Da Kookee
[Forum Pastry]

/me shocks WinDude with his trusy CattleProd. >

nuff said.
Scar Da Kookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2002, 01:51   #71
henry3k56
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by BMWboy
Airplanes are responsible for the spread of AIDS. No, really, hear me out. the reason AIDS stayed in Africa untill recently is because airplanes, along with other forms of long-distance travel made the country more accessable. and since more people went to and from africa, it made it easier for the disease to spread. and because it can take a number of years for the disease to manifest itself, it was able to spread, unnoticed, through the public.
DO you mean the slavery trade of Africans to the United States by cargo ships sparked this flame? They're in the stages of getting used everything to make their country work, and lifestyles function better. It would be expensive to fly because people usually stayed in their normal living places for life. The slavery traders brought them everywhere, which spreaded Aids further.

[offtopic, but ohwell]
South America is where Airplanes are most needed. Mountains, deserts, and forests. Thats how you get from one city to another. Yes, roads were constructed there, but it took hours, and days to cross one country rittled with mountain peaks every direction. Roads turn, and follow the mountain sides, and go up and down. A 35 minute flight from one city to another, is 8 hours by car. Mileage was short, but the speedlimit on those roads are limited to the sharp curves everywhere.
[/offtopic, but ohwell]

Old 10th July 2002, 02:47   #72
whiteflip
Post Master General
(Forum King)

your forgeting that aids wasn't invented until the 1950's DUH!

I'm Back?
Old 10th July 2002, 04:11   #73
BMWboy

no, the slave trade had nothing to do with AIDS. I don't reall know why, it seems like it should have spread AIDs across the planet, but it didn't. AIDs was not discovered until the 70's or 80's, and it really didn't cause many deaths until the 70's and 80's.
BMWboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2002, 04:35   #74
henry3k56
Forum King

Aids wasn't invented then. It was a disease before. We didn't know about it until advanced technology got us to see wtf we're seeing now. So it has been here since then. Also they have discovered that it jumped to humans in the 1930's

Old 10th July 2002, 06:35   #75
whiteflip
Post Master General
(Forum King)

50's 30's close enough. strange aids likes deaths starting occuring while everything was still black and white. (ie before the 70's)

I'm Back?
Old 10th July 2002, 06:59   #76
Trigear
bear!

Quote:
The internet was created by a brit for the US army
silly boy, don't you know al gore invented the internet?

Trigear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2002, 07:53   #77
Curi0us_George
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Curi0us_George Send a message via Yahoo to Curi0us_George
Quote:
Originally posted by henry3k56
Aids wasn't invented then. It was a disease before. We didn't know about it until advanced technology got us to see wtf we're seeing now. So it has been here since then. Also they have discovered that it jumped to humans in the 1930's
1930s = not slave trade

The slave trade had absolutely nothing to do with the spread of aids.

For the freedom to express myself in my own way without fear of being censored or banned.

47 65 6C 61 65 64 2E 63 6F 6D 00
Curi0us_George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2002, 08:20   #78
Neko
Banned

Neko, smile spamming since.. bizz influenced my life:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

code:
)))))
)))))
)))))
::::: )))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))

)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))

)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))
)))))

:D

Last edited by Neko; 10th July 2002 at 10:53.
Old 10th July 2002, 09:06   #79
Sandman2012
<3 foobar2k
(Forum King)

And so it's come to this...

Sandman2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2002, 17:49   #80
Trigear
bear!

oh goody, more dinosaur pics!
Trigear is offline   Reply With Quote