Old 20th July 2014, 08:03   #1
Prenso

Please tell me what you think of these blank presets

I dont have a zip file to upload, watch the movie; This is milkdrop like you have never seen! These functions have been here since the begining and everyone overlooks them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOMbMf0hHbE Dro, please dont delete my post! It would be great to see people collaborate on this.
Prenso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th July 2014, 12:52   #2
babboo

hi

hey good to see sumone here who discovered the same thing, love the Senns too! Ive got abought 80 vids so far, around 30 are up on you tube , search for DUH_IDK, but im just perfecting and sharpening my skills atm, but i did find Debut recording video/audio recording and editing software for free here:> http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/ < go to top link and download the entire suite, so my next task is learning all the editing software and trim these down into clean videos. been doing this off and on for about 7 months, how about you?
babboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2014, 09:17   #3
Prenso

2 years off and on, i was living in my car for part of that time =)
Old 21st July 2014, 09:19   #4
Prenso

You got some awesome music on here, im laughing my ass off hearing some of this stuff because it is very fun!

I did not realize you were talking about the quick spam of the presets; If you are interested in that.... Have you messed with the Shader lock button(D)?

I like to make seperate preset folders with a handful of the same motion equations presets(or good combos of motion) and different shaders applied to each preset, and then usually set sequential order and spam it. If you mess with the hotkeys you can set it so you really dont have to change your system keyboard speed to spam at a quick or slower rate.

I've got 90% of my hotkeys set to sprites but you could make a script that lets you spam the hardcut button at different rates.
Old 21st July 2014, 09:36   #5
Prenso

also, try this: if you have an extra keyboard you can plug in, spam the hardcut button, and on the second keyboard, try to spam the shader lock button
Old 21st July 2014, 09:45   #6
Prenso

i've been doing the sprites for 2 years off and on, i've been messing with specifically the play between two to three particular presets(shaders and motion) for just a few months. those are the ones i like to spam. I can do up to ten but i have to pick out good ones.
Old 21st July 2014, 17:34   #7
TheNewGeneration

Sicker than the sickest of sickening man. It's like sick got sick with a disease so sick that he got sicker. I am making absolutely no sense at all, but who gives a fuck? What you guys do is awesome! I need to learn that...as soon as I fix my computer...died on me...hard drive broke...sonuvabitch...
TheNewGeneration is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets