Old 8th December 2003, 17:46   #1
Jizzy

How to keep EQ settings when listening to music?

Everytime I listen to a song I have to manually pick my EQ setting, and if I clsoe it I have to do the same thing again when I open it up and listen to another song, why is this...thx!
Old 10th December 2003, 18:31   #2
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
Quote:
Everytime I listen to a song I have to manually pick my EQ setting, and if I clsoe it I have to do the same thing again when I open it up and listen to another song, why is this...thx!
Sorry. I missed this thread before now.

Anyway, find your answer in this thread. Here is a partial quote from that thread...
Quote:
Originally posted by Nunzio390...
In addition to what JM already posted, there are no problems at all with the EQ holding its settings in Winamp 5.0
btw... if you decide to no longer use the soon-to-be unsupported Winamp3, and instead use the new Winamp 5.0, then when you download Winamp 5.0, go ahead and download a current release candidate of Winamp 5.0 (until the final public release comes out, at which time you can upgrade). A current release candidate of Winamp 5.0 is linked to in this discussion thread.

If you prefer, you can instead install a somewhat later release candidate of Winamp 5.0 than the one I linked to above. A later release candidate was "leaked" to the public and can be downloaded via the link in the first post in this thread > Winamp 5.0rc10

*Note: If you are a Winamp3 "die-hard" and decide to keep Winamp3 installed and you also want to install Winamp 5.0, make certain that you do not install Winamp 5.0 within your current Winamp3 directory. Winamp 5.0 is a direct upgrade from Winamp 2.xx and is a separate program requiring installation within its own folder (or within your existing Winamp 2.xx folder if you just want to upgrade).

/edit (Dec 11, 2003)
The LATEST release candidate of Winamp 5.0 is now available. This will "probably" be the last one offered for download in the forums until Winamp Final is officially publicly released.

Get it here > Winamp 5.0rc666 here

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Technical Support