Old 9th December 2003, 00:22   #1
infinitrinity

Send a message via AIM to infinitrinity
Lists your playlist!!!

Okay, I forgot how to do it, but there was a way to load up your playlist in an internet explorer window. I know I did it with wimamp 2 but I dunno if it has the feature in 3. How do I load a playlist and save it as a file. what I mean is how it would load it into internet explorer window and display all the mp3s i have.... help!!
Old 9th December 2003, 01:19   #2
JonnyMac

HTML playlists was not implemented in Winamp3. Try Winamp 5...

Due to the upcoming public release of Winamp 5 (hopefully within the next several days), development of Winamp3 has been put on a indefinite hold (basically WA3 is dead), it will be removed from download and support for WA3 will end.

Winamp 5 is a upgrade to Winamp (AKA Winamp 2), with support for Winamp3 skins plus some cool new features. Winamp 5 rocks! If you are itching to give WA5 a test drive, check out the Winamp 5 Release Candidate thread. As I said before Winamp 5 is an upgrade to "Winamp 2" (WA3 and WA2 are two different media players), so don't install over the Winamp3 directory/folder. If you want to, you can have both Winamp3 and Winamp 5 on the same computer. Consider Winamp 5 RC8 to be like a beta, in other words betas do not receive tech. support.

Winamp 5 RC8 discussion here
Winamp 5 RC bugs reports here

To avoid confusion, Winamp and Winamp3 are two different media players.
Winamp = Winamp 0.x ~ Winamp 1.x ~ Winamp 2.x ~ Winamp 5.x
Winamp3 = Winamp3
Winamp is based on the Win32 core
Winamp3 is built from the Wasabi platform

But, if you are a diehard WA3 fan check this quote from the Winamp3 FAQ...

How do I make a HTML Playlist?
This feature is currently missing form Winamp3 1.0 but will be included in the next release. For now you can try Playlist Guardian or w3conv100.

Please do not PM me for tech support. Any request for tech support through PM will be ignored.
Read the Stickies
---> | | | | <--- Knowledge is power

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Technical Support