Old 11th March 2013, 17:41   #1
radiolacremacba

ADTS-ACC Encoder error loading config screen

Hey guys, ive been checking this forum for a while now, im the owner of a radio statio en Cordoba, Argentina : www.radiolacrema.com and have been having this issue for a while now since the new versions or since windows 7 update, i dont know whats making it happen and have tried a few Pc's and its the same for all! everything else is working fine!

you can see whats happening in the image, i get a grey screen, no data or info input, i need these to update the new server information that they have sent me and becouse of this we've been offline for a few weeks now, i would apreciate your help on this one, its the first time i have to ask personally for this, in the past i could find answers using the search but this time i couldnt!

thnx very much!

image shows, in low detail, but you can see the gray, no option screen.

winmp just downloaded
shoutcast dsp 2.3 just downloaded both today!

win 7 home proffesional 64bit
i7, 8gb ram
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shoutcast_error.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	50313  
radiolacremacba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2013, 12:34   #2
DrO

that screenshot is horrible to look at, however it looks like you're using a language pack, if so what language pack are you using ? (as will need to know so it can be fixed)

then once you've checked that, change to the english (built-in) language and see if that makes a difference.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2013, 15:05   #3
radiolacremacba

Solved!!

Efectivley you where right on the language pack, i was using Spanish and changing it to English solved the issue, im sorry for the lame screenshot, it kept giving me errors while uploading the bigger files so i had to cut down the quality!

thank you! now i can go back to normality!!

Daniel.
radiolacremacba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2013, 15:56   #4
DrO

have fixed the spanish (and hungarian) language pack for the next 5.7 beta release to not have the broken Source DSP translation present (hopefully they'll be properly fixed for 5.7 final - if not then it at least won't cause issues with the current version of the Source DSP).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
acc encoder, adts-acc encoder, gray screen, shoutcast dsp