Old 7th April 2010, 16:04   #1
Roob

Installation of plug-in now autohides playlist

Good afternoon everyone,

Just dropping by to ask for some help. I installed this plugin here Auto Video Fullscreen v. 1.2 in order to try and have WinAmp prevent from closing down the screen everytime a video finished.

Upon installing the plugin, I noticed that everytime I open WinAmp now, the playlist (Alt+E) is always hidden now. I always use Alt+E to make it reappear, but upon closing and reopening, the playlist still hides again.

I find the options menu a bit tedious to use and don't know exactly what I'm looking for or where to find it.

Anyone lend a hand?

Thanks.
Roob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 16:35   #2
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Quote:
...in order to try and have WinAmp prevent from closing down the screen everytime a video finished
I don't use that particular plugin, but have you tried removing it and just unchecking "Remove fullscreen on stop" in:
Winamp -> Prefs (Ctrl+P) -> Video?

If it's checkmarked, also uncheck "Close video window after video playback ends"
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 16:42   #3
DrO

there shouldn't be a reason for the plug-in to cause such an issue though v1.2 is ancient & v1.2.5 should be used _though_ i'd follow Egg's post above as the plug-in is effectively unsupported and i probably should remove it/integrate certain parts into the Winamp core so it will work correctly.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2010, 05:49   #4
Roob

Thanks!

I just changed the settings in the video menu of the preferences, but I'm still having trouble of keeping the playlist open when I open WinAmp, anyway to fix that? How do I remove add-ons that I install for WinAmp?

Help much appreciated!
Old 8th April 2010, 07:46   #5
DrO

preferences -> plug-ins -> general purpose -> select the autovideo plug-in in the list and then press uninstall & say yes to the prompts.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2010, 01:01   #6
Roob

Thank you!

All problems resolved, now the playlist stays open!
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support