Old 17th January 2016, 04:34   #1
simtim

whmsonic logo is replacing cPanel

Hello. Not sure if I'm posting this thread in the right forum. Here's my problem:
I'm getting a Shoutcast page with WHMSONIC logo instead of cPanel page.
I'm new to cPanel and working on my first website. On the cPanel mainpage for my site, after innocently changing "theme" (or maybe "skin"?...don't remember as I presumed that the page would simply change style) from Paper Lantern to Sonic, I was redirected to a page entitled "Shoutcast Admin Pro v2.1.9" with WHMSONIC logo and the following message - ERROR: We are sorry! You dont have a radio hosting or service. Please contact your hosting provider. I cannot get back to the regular cPanel page. There are no links which allow for it. Now each time I log into cPanel I arrive at the same page and consequently I cannot work on my site. FYI, the address of the incriminating page is example.com:2082/cpsess9133906400/frontend/sonic/csonic/index.php?mode=0 Any suggestions ? I'm unsure as to which entity would be able to help...sonic? whm? cPanel? Host? Sure, the error message tells me to contact the host, but I have to go via a colleague to do this. Also the error message suggests that I should contact the host if I'm wanting to get a "radio hosting", which I don't. Thanks for any info.
simtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2016, 06:04   #2
djSpinnerCee
Forum King

you hosting provider is the only one who can help you ... they're providing everything you are seeing.
djSpinnerCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2016, 13:11   #3
simtim

OK, thank you for the advice. Much appreciated.
simtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
whmsonic cpanel