Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th October 2017, 23:38   #1
Endy-kun

Force window/page/control redraw

Hey guys. I am using this plugin and have a following problem with it:

If you open directory selection dialog - the scrollbar is not being drawn unless you expand some folders and on instfiles page after install is done, close button remains grayed-out.
Pressing "show details" button whatever during or after install reveals the button. Moving the window offscreen or making it redraws makes it appear as well.

Note that if installer finished too fast - the problem may not appear so make sure to add something like Sleep 3000 if you are willing to try it out.

Now I realize that this might be an issue with the plugin itself, but I don't have a faith that it will be resolved in a reasonable timeframe, if at all. Also I want to note that other NSIS UI plugins such as UMUI have/had similar issues.

So what do I want? I would like you to suggest some workaround/hack to make the button work properly. At least for the cancel button.
Maybe something like user32::RedrawWindow or user32::UpdateWindow can help if executed properly? (Because the state of the button is correct, it is disabled only visually)

Any ideas? You can use Basic.nsi from NSIS MUI2 examples, the script contents are really not making any difference here.
Endy-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Developer Center > NSIS Discussion