Old 20th October 2008, 01:21   #1
jucaso

Cover art not showing

Hi, I have a brand new iPod Classic 80GB G6 with 1.1.1 PC firmware. I did not want to use iTunes, so I used Anapod to copy my MP3s without realizing that Anapod does not support Classic G6 (up to G5 only), needless to say my music was in the iPod but not available.

I installed Winamp 5.54 and ml_ipod v3.03 which made my music available as soon as I launched it! Great programs! I now have my music listed in the Music folder. However, I don't have cover art in any of the menu selections, all I have is the default icons. I have confirmed that my id3 tags do have cover art.

My questions is; do I have to delete all the music files from iPod, add the MP3 files from my hard drive to Winamp, and then copy them to iPod?

Help will be very much appreciated.
jucaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2008, 23:19   #2
jucaso

I would like to think that the reason why nobody took the time to make a comment is because the word "Anapod" spook you all and not because this forum is not helpful, I'm sure it's as the evidence is clearly posted everyday.

Having said that, the issue has been resolved.

Not looking forward to my next question, although, if I do, I'm hopeful to have better luck.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
jucaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp iPod Plugin Discussion