Old 6th September 2000, 00:19   #1
pukkaboy
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to pukkaboy
Today was my first day back at the hell hole they call the ferrers school. after a pathetic five and a half week excuse for a holiday my life turned back into what used to be normal. Get up get dressed eat go to school come home eat tv and sleep. To make matters worse the new head at my school decides to re-furbish every room exept for my forms cos we don't look after it. What a bitch. Oh and she has brought in saturday detaintions and silly rules like if you don't do your homework twice you get suspended. Oh and we have to wear berets. It's a fucking english school!!!! Why the fuck are we wearing berets????? Who does this polish bitch think she is. Miss latawski my arse. She is about 70 but she wears a ton of makeup to make herself look 69. Anyway she has done so many stupid things to my already stupid school to make it even more stupid. I am seriously pissed. My life sux.
Anyone else? pls tell me i am not alone. It will really help.

------------------
Where did i leave my dead moose?
download my new skin
or visit my skin site
pukkaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2000, 00:34   #2
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

HA! Berets, that is the best thing that happened to be all day!

AHEM.

Sorry about that but berets?
Shit your hedmistress is a bitch. Maybe you should change skool?

BTW i started today.

------------------
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2000, 01:27   #3
Billhoofa

get over it pukka boy. Soon enough you'll graduate and then you won't even get a holdiay long enough to remind yourself you're human. And if you think beret's are silly, wait till you have some plastic faced HR type telling you in wooden tones the workplace "rules." Or worse, forcing you to go to day-long seminars on stuff that'll make your math classes now seem like a trip to the cinema.

Enjoy it while you can, bucko.
Old 6th September 2000, 03:06   #4
sgtfuzzbubble011

Yeesh. Suddenly I don't feel so bad.

------------------
Give me NyQuil and no one gets hurt!
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2000, 04:00   #5
Ice
Moderator Alumni
Americas Favorite Smut Peddler

i started school a week ago. my classes suck. my entitre scedule sucks.

back when i was in third grade, i thought to myself: it's gonna kick ass when i'm older--things will not be so pointless and it'll all be cool. i was wrong. things are just as pointless. skip a grade in math, and what do we do? review 5th grade project L.E.A.R.N. material. so i figure this. 5 more years untill i'm in college. that'll rule. no more pointless shit.

two homework assignments untill your suspended? damn shes a BITCH. i think i had about 40 zeros in my grades (not turned in.. spaned over 6~ classes). what'd she do? expell me?
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2000, 04:12   #6
sgtfuzzbubble011

Well, this is my last year of HS, so it's not that bad for me. I get out before lunch time cuz I only have two classes. Right now, it's pretty pointless, though. I have Marine Bio first block. I didn't even ask for this class. They just threw me in it because I have to have a minimum of two classes per nine weeks. So, I have crap classes just to waste time. English and US Government are required classes, though. Ugh. I've always said that school sucks. I still believe that today. I think I'll wait a few years before I go to college.....

------------------
Old 6th September 2000, 04:45   #7
ReDVsion
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to ReDVsion Send a message via AIM to ReDVsion Send a message via Yahoo to ReDVsion
Is it natural to want to jump off a really really high building every day?

I don't know what I'll do before I go to college, but I'm not going right away. I can't take this shit. People in chilean high schools are so fucking juvenile. This is the only peace I get. At least I had some classes I enjoyed in the US, but here it's all just work. No band either. Telling me it's only for a year doesn't work for me, either. A year is too long, and my life is too short, although I worry that I still won't feel much better once I get back to the states.
Who needs US gov? Our government is fucked, anyways. I mean, look at our candidates and our last president. I wouldn't have minded clinton having an affair, but he was stupid enough to get cought! That's what makes him look bad. That and the fact that he just HAD to have my last name (dear god, please, no jokes, you have no earthly idea how i've suffered). It's pretty bad when the second comment you hear from every person you meet is "you related?". (For any complete morons out there who don't have a fucking clue, the answer is NO, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!). The only good thing I'm getting right now is the wine i'm drinking, and that won't last for long.
You know, the least school systems could do is cram all the fucking info you'd need to know into just several years, instead of 13 (more or less). Half of this shit is complete crap, anyways.
The worst thing about the school i'm going to here in chile is all we do is write. All period. in spanish. And nobody here writes legibly. Why did we ever learn cursive writing anyway? All we do is type. Nobody can really read cursive, cuz everybody's is so completely fucked and different. Print is good.
Something tells me that the school posts will never end. I don't want them to. Maybe I should send them to schools aroung the country, just so they know how completely fucked the system is. Nah, they'd just probably ditch summers and make classes harder (meaning more useless "busy" work).
Has anyone noticed how fucked language courses are in the US? Maybe you actually had a teacher who tought something, but in my 9th grade year I had a teacher who couldn't teach anything but ebonics. Not only did she talk like a relatively uneducated black, but she was from EAST TEXAS, to add to the accent. AND, to increase her inability to teach, she was a coach to boot. The only reason I learned any spanish was because my 7th grade year I had a spanish teacher from venezuela (yes, an actual spanish speaking person!). You know what he's doing now? He's a worthless teacher's aide. I'm not real sure why he can't teach anymore, but as I recall it was a pretty fucked reason.
I fear that one day i'll be really pissed and type so hard that my keyboard will get fucked up. I need to scream, but my folks would just look at me funny, which would just make me more pissed. I can't win...
ReDVsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2000, 04:48   #8
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

well, i went back to school today only to find ot that my english teacher is fruitier than loops and i wil have 4 different psych teachers, 4 different exams for each, all in one fucking semester..the only highlight of my day was my italian teacher...she's fucking awesome as shit...haha...eh..life sux..at least i only have one calss tomorrow, but i have to go get my fucking english book, which is gonna take 7.8924728 years waiting in line..ugh

------------------
Sex Kitten Extraordinaire

"Hell hath no fury like a kitten scorned"
SexyLoserKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2000, 06:06   #9
rm'
Banned

You know what's fucked up about my scholl system? 5 required englishes but only two maths!!! Dammit.... summer school for me...
rm' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2000, 08:00   #10
Winsane
Moderator Alumni

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ReDVsion:
Has anyone noticed how fucked language courses are in the US?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep. They wait until it's too late to easily learn another language before teaching it to us. They should teach foreign languages in elementary school, not just junior high and high school after the language portions of our brains have lost most of their plasticity.
Winsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2000, 14:04   #11
Twilightseer
Frenchoderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pukkaboy:
Oh and we have to wear berets. It's a fucking english school!!!! Why the fuck are we wearing berets?????
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, do you really wonder why ? They make you wear berets for the same reason soldiers wear uniforms: they want people to all look the same and thus think the same, they want to make you feel that you're part of a group, and that without the group, you're nothing. And if they convince you that you can't do anything on your own, then they control you. As simple as that.
I don't think that this kind of behaviour still exists in France (where I live). But it doesn't mean that things are better here either.

------------------
Twilightseer
This twilight garden turns into
A world where dreams are real...
Twilightseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2000, 05:26   #12
Ice
Moderator Alumni
Americas Favorite Smut Peddler

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Winsane:
Yep. They wait until it's too late to easily learn another language before teaching it to us. They should teach foreign languages in elementary school, not just junior high and high school after the language portions of our brains have lost most of their plasticity.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so true. i'm taking french right now. hard shit. spanish was SOOOOO much easier to pick up when i was in first grade.

i hate school.

my (outlook) task list is filling up. i can't complete any of them in reasonable time. ditch some?
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2000, 06:26   #13
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

French is sooo fucking easy...in fact i got so bored with it, i decided to take italian instead in college....need a change that shit

------------------

Old 7th September 2000, 06:29   #14
rm'
Banned

Noo doot aboot it
Old 7th September 2000, 12:44   #15
Twilightseer
Frenchoderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ice:
so true. i'm taking french right now. hard shit. spanish was SOOOOO much easier to pick up when i was in first grade.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Btw, I've always wondered about that: is French really difficult to learn (when you're not French of course!) or is this just a legend ?

------------------
Twilightseer
This twilight garden turns into
A world where dreams are real...

[This message has been edited by Twilightseer (edited September 07, 2000).]
Twilightseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2000, 23:42   #16
rm'
Banned

English is much harder than French. If you know english, the easiest language is Dutch
Old 7th September 2000, 23:55   #17
redsquare

hows bout greek....now theres a language....or latin....god i need a cigarette....
redsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2000, 00:02   #18
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

Had latin...slept through it, pased anyway..had french, stayed awake, but always made up dirty raunchy sentences in french, and still managed to pass...now tkaing italian...at least i'm awake for this one

------------------

Old 8th September 2000, 00:05   #19
rm'
Banned

aren't you Italian anyway?
Old 8th September 2000, 03:58   #20
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

yuppers..italian and german (with a little indian, english and french mixed in..but mainly those two)

------------------

Old 8th September 2000, 08:34   #21
KambeStad

Yeah, I got rid of my language class in HS, but I never went quite high enough to test out of any free credits in college. Oh well, I guess it's just my parents money anyway.

I'm on the 'Life Sucks Ass' wagon along with the rest of you. At least in high school I could have some time every day that I knew I could go to find some intelligent life somewhere (Winamp Forums?), but now I have classes til five or six, meetings til after that... ouch.

So now it's almost ten, and I still have homework. It sucks. But not to spoil anyone else's day, how are the rest of you doing?

------------------
"Many are cold, but few are frozen."
KambeStad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2000, 16:09   #22
redsquare

ah..8am, and i have actually nothin to do today!....life only sux in intervals...coffee
redsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2000, 21:41   #23
sgtfuzzbubble011

My life sucks, my girlfriend doesn't..... Oops, did I say that out loud?

Actually, I need a girlfriend first.

------------------
Old 9th September 2000, 00:49   #24
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

Me too

I learned french german and latin at school. french was piss easy, german was very hard, and latin was incredibly dull.

I wish i could learn a more useful language, such as chinese or japanese, as a lot of big MNC's are based over that part of the world.

------------------
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2000, 05:28   #25
MamiyaOtaru
Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to MamiyaOtaru Send a message via AIM to MamiyaOtaru Send a message via Yahoo to MamiyaOtaru
Life, and school sucks in general. Especially american language programs. Four years of high school german taught me crap, and I was hopeless at it until I lived there. That didn't make me an expert, but I was able to test out of 16 credits of it at college. But then, it being an american college, I don't know if that means much.

I always did look forward to college, and having less busy work, and less fascist attendance requirements, but lo and behold I have loads of homework, and most classes take attendance. WTF is that? I guess I can look forward to work.

English schools and their uniforms.. my 5 year old sister had to wear a tie when she went to one. Haha! And what is the crap about seperating people into different schools at a relatively young age like in Germany? Just screw the late bloomers that haven't had a clue by 12, now they never get the chance. Like me, 2.5 High School GPA, 1.9 freshman year; I woulda been tossed out like a turd, but here in America at least I could stick with it, and got into a good college with a 1500 SAT.
------------------
Erst kommt das Fressen, dann kommt die Moral

[This message has been edited by MamiyaOtaru (edited September 08, 2000).]
MamiyaOtaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2000, 02:49   #26
KambeStad

Damn! 16 credits? How long were you in germany? that would be worth a few thousand at my college. My life sucks

------------------
"Many are cold, but few are frozen."
KambeStad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2000, 23:30   #27
Dunan

Hahaha pukka in a beret. Heehee what sort of school do you go to? Is it in Northamps. AAhhhh I'm sooo glad I'm out of school. I've just had a five month holiday. Mmmmmm. Anyway back to work for everyone soon
Dunan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist