EclipseNSIS 0.9.4 HOTFIX
For whatever reasons, the way in which NSIS reports its version number was changed in NSIS 2.15.
This prevents EclipseNSIS from detecting that a valid version of NSIS is installed.
As a workaround, a hotfix JAR file is being provided on an interim basis. The hotfix can be downloaded from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/e...x.zip?download
Please note that that the hotfix DOES NOT support new syntactical elements in NSIS 2.15- specifically the new !if command and the modification to the !define command.
Other than that, it should work just fine.
1. Close any running instances of Eclipse.
2. In Windows Explorer, navigate to the Eclipse plugins folder.
3. Backup the net.sf.eclipsensis_0.9.4.jar file.
4. Copy the net.sf.eclipsensis_0.9.4.jar file in the hotfix to the Eclipse plugins folder, overwriting the old version.
5. Restart Eclipse. The new version of NSIS should now be accepted.