After nearly three years of waiting, I am pleased to announce the first pre-release of UltraModernUI 1.00 beta 2.
# UltraModernUI is resynchronised under Modern UI version 1.8.
# UltraModernUI include also a second interface named ModernUIEx. ModernUIEx is an extended version of Modern UI but with the new UltraModern pages support.
# UltraModernUI included henceforth three plugins that are supported natively :
* The SkinnedControls plugin. SkinnedControls is based on the wansis plug-in of Saivert and can skin all buttons of your NSIS installer like the most recent installers as well as the scrollbars (only for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista).
* The InstallOptionEx plugin. InstallOptionEx is writen by Diego Pedroso (deguix) and is an expanded version of InstallOptions containing many new features, with size drawback. This unofficial version, by SuperPat, contain a lot of bugfix necessary to the correct operation of some UltraModernUI pages.
* The NSISArray plugin. This plug-in written by Afrow UK, allows the support of the array in NSIS. It comes with plenty of functions for managing your arrays. This plugin is used with the AlternativeStartMenu and MultiLanguages Pages of UltraModernUI.
# All the Skin were remakes and twenty skins are now available. blue, blue2, SoftBlue, red, red2, SoftRed....
# Twenty background skins are now available. blue, blue2, SoftBlue, red, red2, SoftRed....
# New pages are available:
* MultiLanguage Page if you want to replace the MultiLanguage Plug-in.
* Maintenance Page with Repair, Modify, Uninstall and Continue Setup options.
* Update Page with Update, Uninstall and Continue Setup options.
* Informmation Page for viewing text and RichText files.
* SerialNumber Page.
* Setup Type Page with Minimal, Standard, Complete and Custom options.
* AlternativeStartMenu Page to replace the StartMenu Plug-in. It allow to use a TreeWiew instead of the ListView and can set the ShellVarContext
* Additional Tasks page.
* File and Disk Request Page.
# Left Text, Left Time and LeftMessageBox functions are removed.
# UltraModernUI is translated into two languages English and French an partially translated into German and Brazilian Portuguese.
- The documentation is outdated and the SkinnedControls plugin documentation is non-existant. So you can see examples to see all properties.
- Need to rewrite one of the macros managing "UMUI Flags" (It allows, among other things, what options were chosen in the different pages ...).
I need your help for:
- Your feedback
- The translation of UltraModernUI into the other languages
- Creation of more skins
- The corrections of some InstallOptionsEx plug-in bugs:
* Transparent Icons are not transparent in the page...
* Button are not drawn if we use SkinnedControls plugin... whereas that work very well with InstallOptions.
- Improvement for SkinnedControls plug-in:
* Skin checkboxs and radiobuttons
* Skin progress bars
* Skin dropLists arrow
I plan to release the final version in March, 20th, the third anniversary of the release of the first version
Thanks in advance for your help.