Sorry for the long time since the last build
New build version 2010-08-01
- Updated: NSISArray plugin to version 2.4 that using the new API version. The old version 2.2 of the DLL plugin, using the old API, is kept for user having NSIS versions prior to 2.42.
- Modified: UMUI installers now install the new API version of the InstallOptionsEx plugin instead of the legacy version for user having NSIS versions 2.42 or later.
- Added: Configuration define in the Include\UMUI.nsh and Include\MUIEx.nsh files to choose if UMUI need to use the old API version.
- Fixed: Missing installing two files (exdll-vs2008.sln, exdll-vs2008.vcproj in examples\plugin directory) in the NSIS+UMUI package.
- Fixed: Warning in the confirm page if UMUI_CONFIRMPAGE_TEXTBOX is not defined.
- Added: The information page now support natively multiple translated information files. See the Information.nsi example for details.
- Fixed: The last two characters of the last line of text files where dropped in information pages.
- Optimization: UMUI use the $EXEPATH variable instead of the System plugin to find the installer full path. Consequently, UMUI is now compatible with NSIS 2.26 at least.
- If (components, installdir...) pages are aborted because the user choose the minimal, standard or complete option in the install type page, their default properties will be saved in the registry.
- Add support for the large string version of NSIS.
- Create an Unicode version of Ultra Modern UI and its plugins compatible with the incoming version of NSIS.