How can I record a milkdrop audio/visual without using a screen cap. program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • discojohn
    • Aug 2011

How can I record a milkdrop audio/visual without using a screen cap. program?

I am trying to record a solid video of a visualization that is tuned to one of my .MP3 files, so I can upload the video online... But programs like FRAPS does not work. Does anyone have any alternative solutions? I am grateful for any advice. Thanks!

- Zoller

Keep on rollin' with da beatz ! ! !
  • Sabine Klare
    Forum Queen
    • Nov 2010

Hello discojohn,
    the most YouTube-User use FRAPS, some of them use Camtasia or Hypercam, but You need online-banking to get the full versions.
    I myself use the included screen-recorder of MAGIX Video Deluxe 17 Premium. Only the Deluxe Premium Version of MAGIX Video 15/16/17 has a screen-recorder. I could buy MAGIX without online-banking (I myself don't make online-banking). MAGIX itself has also some visuals (MAGIX Music Maker 17 Premium and MAGIX Video Deluxe 17 Premium), but I prefer the 557 presets of my Milkdrop 2.21. I have a monitor with 1920x1200 pixel, and I have made my settings to record from the desktop to 1920x1080 pixel.
    I have also uploaded some music-videos in Full HD:
    I make ambient and electronic music, and I listen to many other music-styles, too. I love Electronic, Chillout, Ambient & Downtempo, Deep House, Dub Techno etc. very much. Also I am interested for nature-documentations, cats and parapsychology etc. But I make not only music, also artworks, lyrics and videos. I upload only music from my husband Frank and me and from our music-projects. As a listener I am managing many music-playlists, with short tracks and with podcasts & mixes. From December 2012 to April 2014 I had also broadcasted live on Mixlr. Some of my Music Video Images are also in Google+. They can be used as textures for the Milkdrop Visualizer of Winamp. 2048x2048 pixel and 2560x1600 pixel are not too large. JPG, PNG, DDS, TGA are supported file-formats for the textures. You can find me in many other platforms, and I have my biography in the most of them. Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...

In my "Abos" I have many other YouTube-User with such music-videos (also many YouTube Electronic Music Composer, Record Labels and DJs).
    I hope, I could help You a little bit (You can add me and the other user in YouTube, if You want)...
    Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
    Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
    Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
    AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...

Comment

• GazUK
      • Aug 2002

Can do it with VirtualDJ Video & Audio recording in one file.

Comment

• Aminifu
        Forum King
        • Aug 2011

Originally Posted by GazUK View Post
        Can do it with VirtualDJ Video & Audio recording in one file.
        If this can be done with the free version, can you provide or link to instructions?
        Winamp v5.9.2.10042 - Quinto Black CT v4.1 skin
        Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

Comment

Working...
        X