Old 30th August 2011, 11:23   #1
FinalDeenn

Bring MilkDrop To Android!!!

I have used Winamp with windows now for longer then I can remember and love it! But think the Android Winamp application is not, nor will ever be complete without Milkdrop.

I have recently got myself the new shiny Samsung Galaxy S2 and with its cool, colourful and simple stunning screen I thought how better to show it off then with Milkdrop!!!

So off I went on to the Android market, hoping there was a winamp application available. To my delight there it was ready for me, my new phone and my impatient MilkDrop loving eyes.

How excited I was as it downloaded….

I open the app and was met by that cool easy to use look again, but wait……… my eyes are not full of creamy colours, they are full of tears….. (Because there are no visuals?)

My world has now darkened and my skin turned cold, clouds of lightning are literally forming above me where I sit.

I implore you, no wait…. I beg of you “oh great developers of on Winamp” build said visual into your android app and save me and your fellow disciples.

(Just think of my tears, and me sat in the dark room crying into my new phone because life has loss all flavour)

Do it for me, your long term follower and friend, bring my happiness back again?

Yours forever

Heart Broken Dean xx
FinalDeenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 23:31   #2
Chong McBong

even a basic AVS for android would be cool

or an option to play visuals on your android as an extra screen for your desktop, that would be a very impressive feature...
Chong McBong is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp for Android