Old 1st March 2017, 12:19   #1
Mixogen83

Rating statistics

Hello.
Is there any way for me to get my preset rating statistics? How many “5”, “0”, etc. ratings I have?
Thing is that there are more than 60 000 presets in my catalogue and for a couple of months I have been sorting them out, marking some of them with “0” rating in order not to run into them again. How can I find out how many of them I have already sorted out and how many presets have “0” ratings? Is there any command or mini-program?
And one more question. Can those ratings be zeroized? I mean can presets with “0” rating get “3” or “5” rating marks for any reason?
Thanks a lot!
Mixogen83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2017, 16:04   #2
Nitorami
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Nitorami
There is no statistics tool. The rating is stored in text format within the .milk files under the tag "fRating". You would need to write a small script to scan the files, extract their rating and write it into a table. Easy job.

"can presets with “0” rating get “3” or “5” rating marks for any reason?"
Not that I knew. The only way to change rating is by pressing the + or - keys. If you want to make certain, you may write protect your milk files.
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2017, 16:02   #3
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Besides using the rating system, my solution to clean my presets is:

1- Delete unwanted presets
2- Rename original preset files with a leading or ending "05" / "03" / etc those rated presets (either through explorer or from Winamp itself)
3- Backup renamed / cleaned presets to an external location.

· · TMCT · KOMODO X
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Feature Requests