Old 9th November 2005, 06:39   #1801
mrym

it's just my taste though...
search icon spoils overall design of dark and artistic skins.
some examples
http://www1.1001skins.com/skin_detai...l?skin_id=3004
http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=145511
http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=144537

i do think the button doesn't look so good. but at least it doesn't spoil overall design.

attachment is another idea.
on way or another it's your plugin so go your own way.

just noticed problem.
if i dock dl into ml then close winamp and restart winamp, ml's treeview doesn't select dl.
Attached Images
File Type: png idea.png (13.6 KB, 216 views)
mrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2005, 06:51   #1802
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by mrym
it's just my taste though...
search icon spoils overall design of dark and artistic skins.
some examples
http://www1.1001skins.com/skin_detai...l?skin_id=3004
http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=145511
http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=144537

i do think the button doesn't look so good. but at least it doesn't spoil overall design.

just noticed problem.
if i dock dl into ml then close winamp and restart winamp, ml's treeview doesn't select dl.
Filter is a preferable idea in this case
Joonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2005, 11:41   #1803
Lion12

Quote:
mrym:
I like mryms idea of filter button. Clicking a button is more intuitional, 'filter' is a good name for it.

Quote:
TazDevil:
After fixing that maybe you should put an option to save in relative paths or not...
Quote:
Joonas:
DL saves playlists the same way Winamp does...
How come you care the way winamp does?

Relative and absolute paths have both pros and cons. But why do force us to use relative filepaths if file is located at the same drive as the playlist.

Result of moving the whole tree (files and playlist) outside of winamp:
relative behaviour is awesome -> no broken links

Disgusting result of moving only a playlist file:
all entries located on a diffrent drive are ok, only entries located on same drive are broken.

So I think there really should an optional function to write only absolute filepaths as well - people should be able to choose which behaviour fits with there way of organising there files. - my two cents worth.
Quote:
TazDevil:
when does Autosave playlists, saves playlists

Joonas:#
on shutdown
Behaviour ok since this also can be done manually - but why don't you use 'save playlist automatically on shutdown' in pref-playlist dialog?

Other thing/feature request:
Is it possible to add a function to save playlist in sort order actually displayed in listview? Think that's not the way it does atm.

Playlist repair dialog:
"X file(s) could be repaired automatically. The remaining X file(s) needs to be manually located. Proceed?"
ist not translatible.

Optical thing/space problem in Pref->Roots:
Is it possible to extend/move 'Auto-refresh' and 'Include system folders' into halves over the whole width of the dialog.

Hope you get me without screenshot:
Moove 'Include system folders' till its position is just after the middle of the 'Roots/cache management' frame.
Extend 'Auto-refresh'-stringspace to the middle of the frame - extend 'Include sys. folders' space to the end of the frame.
To place one below the other and just extending stringspaces would be ok for me too.

-lin

No, I'm not Lion King - neither related by marriage!
bookmarks: Joonas | DrO | shane.h
discussion bookmarks: DL | AL | JTFE | TRAP | Toaster | AWA | SUI | MlTree

Last edited by Lion12; 9th November 2005 at 12:44.
Lion12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2005, 12:55   #1804
TazDevil

Quote:
Originally posted by Joonas
Well since a listview works with index and not with pointers to select highlights that's what you get...would it be better if the highlight was dropped for all files when you sort maybe?
I think it might be possible to use the ListView GetCheck, SetCheck macros to set a hidden checkbox when an item is selected and when sorted, to read the hidden checkboxes and highlight accordingly..., and remove the check when it is unselected...

Also could we have a picture of the behaviour of the menu that you dont like ? there is an option in the API of whether if the menu cannot be displayed normally to check first for the veritcal position and then check for the horisontal and vice versa (i think you just have to play a bit with it to find out ?)

I support the Filter button as well

Quote:
I just figured saving on every add/remove would be an overkill...what would be preferable? Saving on every event or on shutdown?
On shutdown is ok i just stressed the opinion to rename preferences so that the say that the save occures on shutdown, because as it is now you expect something else

NEW Multiple Output Plugin v1.5 | Download | outputs data to one or more audio/file output devices
Crystal Classic Skins v1.1 | Download | transparency effects for classic skins

Last edited by TazDevil; 9th November 2005 at 13:28.
TazDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2005, 12:57   #1805
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Lion12
[B]I like mryms idea of filter button. Clicking a button is more intuitional, 'filter' is a good name for it.
Yes I guess I have to

Quote:
How come you care the way winamp does?

Relative and absolute paths have both pros and cons. But why do force us to use relative filepaths if file is located at the same drive as the playlist.

Result of moving the whole tree (files and playlist) outside of winamp:
relative behaviour is awesome -> no broken links

Disgusting result of moving only a playlist file:
all entries located on a diffrent drive are ok, only entries located on same drive are broken.
I just thought it'd be good if the playlists would look the same whether they are saved in Winamp or in DL. That way there wouldn't be any problems if you changed a Winamp playlist in DL or vice versa...

Quote:
So I think there really should an optional function to write only absolute filepaths as well - people should be able to choose which behaviour fits with there way of organising there files. - my two cents worth.
Yes well...as long as people are aware that this will potentially break a Winamp playlist...

Quote:
Behaviour ok since this also can be done manually - but why don't you use 'save playlist automatically on shutdown' in pref-playlist dialog?
I will change it...just never thought it was necessary.
Other thing/feature request:
Is it possible to add a function to save playlist in sort order aktually displayed in listview? Think that's not the way it does atm.
[/quote]
I thought it was made so that it would treat a re-sorted as unsaved and ask/autosave it.

Quote:
Playlist repair dialog:
"X file(s) could be repaired automatically. The remaining X file(s) needs to be manually located. Proceed?"
ist not translatible.
Okay.
Quote:
Optical thing/space problem in Pref->Roots:
Is it possible to extend/move 'Auto-refresh' and 'Include system folders' into halves over the whole width of the dialog.

Hope you get me without screenshot:
Moove 'Include system folders' till its position is just after the middle of the 'Roots/cache management' frame.
Extend 'Auto-refresh'-stringspace to the middle of the frame - extend 'Include sys. folders' space to the end of the frame.
To place one below the other and just extending stringspaces would be ok for me too.
Yeah sure, can move those.
Old 9th November 2005, 13:13   #1806
Dick65

Quote:
Lion12
{Playlists} So I think there really should be an optional function to write only absolute filepaths as well - people should be able to choose which behaviour fits with there way of organising their files.
I agree. Option to decide between relative and absolute paths would be good.

Quote:
Lion12
Is it possible to add a function to save playlist in sort order actually displayed in listview? Think that's not the way it does atm.
Yes, it does. If you change it manually (i.e. ALT+MOUSE-UP/DOWN), the new order will be reflected in the m3u file. If you only click a column to have it re-sorted, that new order will not be saved. (Actually the latter was my request to avoid accidental mixing of the playlist items.)
Dick65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2005, 13:43   #1807
Lion12

Quote:
Dick:
Yes, it does. If you change it manually (i.e. ALT+MOUSE-UP/DOWN), the new order will be reflected in the m3u file. If you only click a column to have it re-sorted, that new order will not be saved. (Actually the latter was my request to avoid accidental mixing of the playlist items.)
Yes, I know that - and it's good like it is.
That was the reason asking for an extra feature: sometimes i want to have piecewise accrued playlists to be sorted and free from dublicates (need them outside of dl). To do this manually is very extensive - only other possibilty is to load playlist into winamp playlist editor, sort it there and save it.
Have I overlooked something?

Old 9th November 2005, 14:01   #1808
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Lion12
Yes, I know that - and it's good like it is.
That was the reason asking for an extra feature: sometimes i want to have piecewise accrued playlists to be sorted and free from dublicates (need them outside of dl). To do this manually is very extensive - only other possibilty is to load playlist into winamp playlist editor, sort it there and save it.
Have I overlooked something?
I think what might be wrong is that you should be able to save playlists manually even if they are marked as saved...only autosave should be blocked if you have re-sorted it...

As for Alt+Mouse up/down...maybe Alt+Arrow up/down should move files too?
Old 9th November 2005, 14:09   #1809
TazDevil

Quote:
I think what might be wrong is that you should be able to save playlists manually even if they are marked as saved...only autosave should be blocked if you have re-sorted it...

Yeah Alt+Arrow up/down would be nice.. to adjust playlist items..

I think you missed my post a couple of posts above ... about highlighting and the menu thing...

NEW Multiple Output Plugin v1.5 | Download | outputs data to one or more audio/file output devices
Old 9th November 2005, 14:10   #1810
Lion12

Quote:
Sounds more logical to me...
if i want to save manually i usually want to save what i see.

Edit:

perhaps missed that: is it currently possible to sort by order of playlist entries in playlist file?
# does not do. Only posibilty i see is to select another root and go back to the root playlist again.

Old 9th November 2005, 14:54   #1811
Dick65

Quote:
Joonas
Makes sense. Block auto-save but allow manual save with CTRL-S (and context menu of course).

Quote:
Joonas
That'd be nice, cause it's standard behaviour in the PlaylistEditor, anyway.

Quote:
lion12
perhaps missed that: is it currently possible to sort by order of playlist entries in playlist file?
# does not do. Only posibilty i see is to select another root and go back to the root playlist again.
The order the items appear in DL is the order of the playlist. No sorting.
Old 9th November 2005, 18:33   #1812
Joonas
Forum King

This re-sort and save new order was a bit trickier than I expected to implement. Especially since the questions is what to do with items not being currently displayed because of the filter?
Old 9th November 2005, 20:17   #1813
jojo 544
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally posted by Dick65
The order the items appear in DL is the order of the playlist. No sorting.
I think he means he wants to go back to the original m3u order after f.e clicking collumn headers. The only way to do that now as i see is indeed to select another root, and back.

I agree that only sorting changes should NOT be saved with auto save (exept the alt+wheel/arrow thing)

As for the filter imho the most logic would be like lion said, what you see is what you get. Maybe a reminder warning could pop up when a filter is on ???

*sigh (still) under construction*
jojo 544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2005, 08:00   #1814
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by jojo 544
I agree that only sorting changes should NOT be saved with auto save (exept the alt+wheel/arrow thing)

As for the filter imho the most logic would be like lion said, what you see is what you get. Maybe a reminder warning could pop up when a filter is on ???
Problem with this is that autosave and save will work totally different...and that is not a good idea I think. Tricky business
Old 10th November 2005, 08:11   #1815
Dick65

An extra column in listview for playlist-track-# would do the job. But I dunno whether that's feasable.

How about an extra context-menu-item "restore original track order"?
Old 10th November 2005, 09:03   #1816
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
An extra column in listview for playlist-track-# would do the job. But I dunno whether that's feasable.

How about an extra context-menu-item "restore original track order"?
Well an extra column might work...probably the easiest way :P

[edit]
Still there is the issue with hidden songs...if you have an original order but you can only see 1, 2, 5 and 10, then moving 10 to 5 does that mean switching those two? Or just 4 to 3? Still a problem with autosave vs manual save...
[/edit]
Old 10th November 2005, 09:15   #1817
TazDevil

Quote:
Well an extra column might work...probably the easiest way :P

[edit]
Still there is the issue with hidden songs...if you have an original order but you can only see 1, 2, 5 and 10, then moving 10 to 5 does that mean switching those two? Or just 4 to 3? Still a problem with autosave vs manual save...
[/edit]
Well i can see your point there. Well you should discard movements made in Filter mode for Autosave and manual save, but that should include only rearrangement movements, because additions and removals from/to the playlist should be saved.

So what would you accomplish having a playlist order column, i think that would make it more confusing, and i believe that, that would require updsating the playlist on the spot in order to update the listview order column, so that the two match..

Old 10th November 2005, 09:21   #1818
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
Well i can see your point there. Well you should discard movements made in Filter mode for Autosave and manual save, but that should include only rearrangement movements, because additions and removals from/to the playlist should be saved.

So what would you accomplish having a playlist order column, i think that would make it more confusing, and i believe that, that would require updsating the playlist on the spot in order to update the listview order column, so that the two match..
Doesn't help much since additions and removal can be made with filter on...if you have a filter and can only see 1, 4 and 5, what should happen to your addition dropped somewhere between 1 and 4?
Old 10th November 2005, 10:54   #1819
jojo 544
Major Dude

I'd just save 1, 4 and 5. They would become 1, 2 and 3 then. al others are lost (filtered out by saving with filter on)

edit: therefor maybe a warning pop up.

I think there has to be a way to prevent autosave from saving changes that were made only by sorting on collumn headers (re-order to view/browse the m3u list only). Only if entries were changed, deleted, added... everyting should be saved including the current visual order.

*sigh (still) under construction*
jojo 544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2005, 11:48   #1820
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by jojo 544
I'd just save 1, 4 and 5. They would become 1, 2 and 3 then. al others are lost (filtered out by saving with filter on)

edit: therefor maybe a warning pop up.

I think there has to be a way to prevent autosave from saving changes that were made only by sorting on collumn headers (re-order to view/browse the m3u list only). Only if entries were changed, deleted, added... everyting should be saved including the current visual order.
The best solution is this then:

Manual save:
Stores the currently viewed files. If some are missing because of filter settings (or filetypes) a warning dialog is displayed stating that there are missing files and asks to really confirm the save.

Autosave:
Doesn't touch re-order, only stores new files or deletions.

Only problem with this is where to put the addition if it was added somewhere in the middle...maybe all additions should be put in the bottom like it was before?
Old 10th November 2005, 12:16   #1821
Dick65

Quote:
Joonas
Only problem with this is where to put the addition if it was added somewhere in the middle...maybe all additions should be put in the bottom like it was before?
I'd say so, too! I mean, using a filtering view is messing up the order of the tracks, anyway. So what difference does it make whether the new track gets added on top or bottom.

Quote:
Joonas
Manual save:
Stores the currently viewed files. If some are missing because of filter settings (or filetypes) a warning dialog is displayed stating that there are missing files and asks to really confirm the save.
I disagree. Why would one try to erase files from the playlist using a filter view? If you want to delete a file from the playlist you press delete, don't you? I Suggest to ignore filter view when saving.
In my mind one uses a filter when looking at a playlist in order to find songs but not to actually alter the playlist. So filters should not change a playlist at all.

Quote:
Joonas
Manual save:
Scenario: I have a filter active (eg 1984) and go through all my playlists looking for a certain track. If I don't go back without a filter active, all these playlists will be missing a lot of files. So when I shut Winamp I get popup-windows for 20 playlists asking whether it's ok to save changes. I don't know ...
Old 10th November 2005, 12:43   #1822
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
I'd say so, too! I mean, using a filtering view is messing up the order of the tracks, anyway. So what difference does it make whether the new track gets added on top or bottom.

Okay.
Quote:
I disagree. Why would one try to erase files from the playlist using a filter view? If you want to delete a file from the playlist you press delete, don't you? I Suggest to ignore filter view when saving.
In my mind one uses a filter when looking at a playlist in order to find songs but not to actually alter the playlist. So filters should not change a playlist at all.
then we're back to the problem of how to number the files when some aren't visible..
Quote:
Scenario: I have a filter active (eg 1984) and go through all my playlists looking for a certain track. If I don't go back without a filter active, all these playlists will be missing a lot of files. So when I shut Winamp I get popup-windows for 20 playlists asking whether it's ok to save changes. I don't know ...
Nope, just looking at files with filter isn't enough to trigger an autosave...only manual save would bother with filter was the idea...(even if possibly dropped now)
Old 10th November 2005, 15:54   #1823
glorious7

Send a message via ICQ to glorious7
Hi Joonas.

Your plugin works great so far.
Only one thing (i think somebody else mentioned it before):
When you close Winamp with DL docked into ML and DL selected in ML tree, it's not selected anymore on restart of Winamp (in my case "Online Media" gets selected instead)...

I think this is since beta 29! I didn't recognize it before.
glorious7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2005, 15:59   #1824
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by glorious7
Hi Joonas.

Your plugin works great so far.
Only one thing (i think somebody else mentioned it before):
When you close Winamp with DL docked into ML and DL selected in ML tree, it's not selected anymore on restart of Winamp (in my case "Online Media" gets selected instead)...

I think this is since beta 29! I didn't recognize it before.
Hmm, okay. It is likely since DL isn't around when ML is initialized...so DL have to select itself manually. I'll add it later...
Old 11th November 2005, 06:20   #1825
Joonas
Forum King

Going away for the weekend. Post more comments, ideas about the saving and/or other things.

I'll read it and act on it on Monday.

/Joonas
Old 13th November 2005, 21:13   #1826
TazDevil

I think you should disable the ability to arrange the files in a playlist while in filter mode all together...

That would make saving easier all together.

Ok, i think we all agreed that in saving, items shouldnt be removed because it is in filter mode, so additions should be added to the bottom of the list.

Last edited by TazDevil; 13th November 2005 at 22:04.
Old 13th November 2005, 22:43   #1827
Joonas
Forum King

Beta 30
* Search icon is by popular request removed and exchanged with a Filter-button.
* Hopefully Taz is satisfied now that the menus doesn't cover the buttons
* Sort should be possible to save now. See how it works and comment plz.
* Tried making ML select DL if it was selected on shutdown. See how it works.
* Some language file updates.
* Alt+Up/down should now move files in playlists.
Old 13th November 2005, 23:47   #1828
TazDevil

I think save does not save rearrangements for playlist...
havent tested autosave yet

Menus are almost perfect thanks for that i owe you one
(have a beer from me), Filter menu is perfect but i think it would be better if the Sort menu should first check for vertical position (meaning show the menu above, than next to it, and if it cant show it above then left or right), that would make it perfect on my end, except if someone is against it...

And sorry for making such a thing such an important deal

Old 14th November 2005, 06:44   #1829
Dick65

Quote:
Joonas
Beta 30
* Sort should be possible to save now. See how it works and comment plz.
* Alt+Up/down should now move files in playlists.
Both work just fine!

Quote:
TazDevil
I think you should disable the ability to arrange the files in a playlist while in filter mode all together...
That would make saving easier all together.
Seems to be disabled - which is good.

Joonas: How about a warning message "You can't change the playlist whilst a filter is active" ?
Old 14th November 2005, 07:06   #1830
Joonas
Forum King

Beta 30.1
* Tweaks for saving playlists.

There's no disable when in filter...? It's not necessary with the code that's there now. The only problem the last release had was that it didn't always displayed the files in the correct order in DL. The #-column still displayed the correct numbers though.

Taz: as for the menu...to make it work the way you'd like requires me to actually trap menu popup commands and calculate if the menu is big enough or maybe ask Windows how big it will make the menu. Too much of a hassle I think for a menu that isn't high-priority Or does an awful lot of people agree with Taz that the sort-menu acts weird? (Personally I preferred when it popped up over the button. That seemed the most logical )
Old 14th November 2005, 14:07   #1831
mrym

Quote:
* Search icon is by popular request removed and exchanged with a Filter-button.
thanks, look great to me.
Quote:
* Tried making ML select DL if it was selected on shutdown. See how it works.
it still doesn't work for me.
[edit]when i close and restart winamp manually, it doesn't select dl. but when i change lang file or cleanup cache, it select dl.[/edit]
Quote:
* Some language file updates.
[Preferences]
76=Search filter cannot be translated. and sorry, please explain more details of these strings.
[Dialogs]
17=Add all file(s), not just those with correct extensions.
18=Recurse subdirectories
mrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2005, 15:49   #1832
Joonas
Forum King

Beta 30.3
* Tweaks for saving ML selection.

17=Add all file(s), not just those with correct extensions.
18=Recurse subdirectories

these are for Add directory for playlists..this is not finished yet so you'll notice their use eventually.
Old 14th November 2005, 16:22   #1833
Lion12

Playlist tweaks ok. Again and again u'r getting creeping featuritis under control - .
Quote:
Beta 30.3
* Tweaks for saving ML selection.
Seems to work here now.

Still missing translations of change root dialog.

Old 14th November 2005, 17:05   #1834
eemil

Quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
Jonas i have an issue you should look into

clean install - 5.092, XP sp2
forced shutdown or log of (when winamp is running)

i am getting a "Could not delete file ...." error and then the progress bar that shows the button "End Task" and "Cancel"

please solve this cause it is quite annoying...
Hello.
I have exact same problem.
I see you solved the problem youself in a post later (06-07-2005 11:48 PM). I could try your solution, the only problem beeing that I don't understand a thing you say. So could you, or anyone else, advice me in a bit more simple language please.

I have winamp 5.111, WinXP sp2
edit: DL 1.1 beta18.6
eemil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2005, 18:11   #1835
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by eemil
Hello.
I have exact same problem.
I see you solved the problem youself in a post later (06-07-2005 11:48 PM). I could try your solution, the only problem beeing that I don't understand a thing you say. So could you, or anyone else, advice me in a bit more simple language please.

I have winamp 5.111, WinXP sp2
edit: DL 1.1 beta18.6
The beta 18.6 is highly outdated...I suggest trying the plugin located in my signature below. If the problem still persist, we can look at it again.

Please respond either way so I know if the problem is solved or not...
Old 14th November 2005, 19:55   #1836
eemil

Quote:
Please respond either way so I know if the problem is solved or not...
Oh, I thought I did installed the latest version, obviously not. I updated now to 2.0 beta30.3

Windows shuts down by itself now, but some error?message flashes on the screen that I don't have time to read. So shutdown is kinda fixed now, but...
If I shutdown while winamp minimized and running, during windows startup winamp also starts, but the DL is disabled and I have to open it manually.
If winamp is running but NOT minimized, during startup DL does start normally with winamp.

It's a weird problem and possibly impossible to track down, but really annoying since I always use winamp minimized and want it to start up as minimized.

ps. I got a glimpse of the error message and I think it says something about "DWWIN" and a word "delete" was there I think, pretty easy to solve with theese hints, eh?
Old 14th November 2005, 20:58   #1837
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Oh, I thought I did installed the latest version, obviously not. I updated now to 2.0 beta30.3

Windows shuts down by itself now, but some error?message flashes on the screen that I don't have time to read. So shutdown is kinda fixed now, but...
If I shutdown while winamp minimized and running, during windows startup winamp also starts, but the DL is disabled and I have to open it manually.
If winamp is running but NOT minimized, during startup DL does start normally with winamp.

It's a weird problem and possibly impossible to track down, but really annoying since I always use winamp minimized and want it to start up as minimized.

ps. I got a glimpse of the error message and I think it says something about "DWWIN" and a word "delete" was there I think, pretty easy to solve with theese hints, eh?
DWWin is likely Dr Watson...what it is complaining about is beyond me though...I don't think DL causes any errors on shutdown anymore...not on my computer at least. Anyone else? I know there was issues with some ML-plugins before...but those should be resolved in 5.111 I guess...
If you are not running DL docked into ML you can try removing gen_ml.dll from the Plugins directory and see if the error message is still begin displayed..
Old 14th November 2005, 21:32   #1838
eemil

Quote:
If you are not running DL docked into ML you can try removing gen_ml.dll from the Plugins directory and see if the error message is still begin displayed..
After removing gen_ml.dll the error message is gone. Bringing back the file instantly brings back the error message, tested this several times, no doubt that is the file causing the message. I got another look at it and it's actually saying something that "program did not started" or so.

Anyway I tampered with DL a little more and found out the option to dock DL to ML. That way I get it working just as I want, no problems (except the error message during shutdown).

Thank you Joonas for devoting your time to help me out, I appreciate it.

This plugin really does make my life easier, as I listen to music a lot, Dynamic library significantly eases the control of my collection of music.
I would almost gladly donate something, but beeing a poor student as I am, I'm afraid you have to settle for my big Thank you!
Old 14th November 2005, 21:35   #1839
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
After removing gen_ml.dll the error message is gone. Bringing back the file instantly brings back the error message, tested this several times, no doubt that is the file causing the message. I got another look at it and it's actually saying something that "program did not started" or so.

Anyway I tampered with DL a little more and found out the option to dock DL to ML. That way I get it working just as I want, no problems (except the error message during shutdown).
If you remove DL do you still get the error message? Or do you only get the message when DL is installed and you have ML installed also?

Quote:
Thank you Joonas for devoting your time to help me out, I appreciate it.

This plugin really does make my life easier, as I listen to music a lot, Dynamic library significantly eases the control of my collection of music.
I would almost gladly donate something, but beeing a poor student as I am, I'm afraid you have to settle for my big Thank you!
That's fine. Everyone should donate as they feel they can afford and can see fit
Old 14th November 2005, 21:49   #1840
Joonas
Forum King

Beta 30.4
* Language strings for edit root added.
* Absolute paths can be set in preferences for playlists now.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development