Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions

Old 9th November 2010, 05:46   #41
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
to be honest, i've already got a woman who is enough of a prize for me, the distance between us is the real hurdle.

one of those people you spend time with and wonder how they know you just as well as you do to a point, semi-recently found out that we both share the same birthday but she's 4 years younger too, explains quite a bit in my opinion.

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 10:49   #42
NJK
The Frisian

the mrs.

why, if we met before i married , i sure wouldn't have married but would have choosen her.

It would have saved me a whole lot of money.
And i get a whole lot of love and understanding that i never got from my ex.

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.

WINAMPSHOUTCAST
NJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2010, 16:27   #43
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Ted: I don't mind talking about it, it's just that I don't want to take over this thread.
In some other threads I wouldn't mind as much but this one leads to some good conversations.

I'll create another thread.

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2010, 01:45   #44
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
I'm really glad I started using Kleenex brand facial tissues. When I lived with my parents way back when, they bought Scott or other generic brand tissues. I hated them. When I began buying my own shit, I started using Kleenex or Puffs, and things have been much better.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2010, 06:24   #45
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

if only ted was replying to the trophy wife thing a page or two back....

Old 10th November 2010, 08:14   #46
Shackstrain

"What did you acquire that you wish you would have had a lot earlier?"

For me an easy one My home theater system (not finished yet)
I went through a nightmare through Future shop (Canada) buying a reciever under the old warrente program so that warr. paid off as $350 put out got me an $800. buck reciever as the line changes every year so if they can't fix the old one with-in 30 days you got the same servises but a new differant unit so I ended up with a 7.1 Pioneer reciever from a 51 JVC I started out with.( I went through 5 units to get to the Pioneer)They released they were loosing their shirts over second rate units (like JVC & kenwood are) so the rules of the warrt. has since changed.
I bought the fronts & center form a local shop these PSB alfas & to look at them you'ld laugh at the size of the speaker with in as the units are small....UNTILL you feed it then the laughing stops dead in its tracks.These tiny speakers are sheilded huge magnets that deliver 150 watts RMS & i got a chance to hear an actuall comparison to buddys dowb stairs .He has a Yamaha Reciever same 7.1 but his speakers are tower Proline & JBL units that cost 1200 ea vs my PSBs that cost in their day 150ea so there is NO audio notice of a differance for raw power & they are equall in sound quality ! so the money was better spend on the smaller units than wasting it on a bling blong system !
MY alfas are the entry level ones & after 8 years still go like brand new.they are a ported design that pushes the air out in volumes at near peak of the reciver.Its 100 watts per side so I can Never blow the speakers..Kinda like trying to drive your car at 100% all the time it won't last long so be at least 1/3rd a higher rating on your speakers then you never have a worry. I found out if the place you go to buy speakers.get them to close the doors on the big room & go from set to set getting him to ramp up volume & 3/4s of Future shop/best buy lines the bottoms fall right out 1/3rd to 1/2 throttle up on their units I'd put these PSBs up against their rooms anytime & those tiny PSB speakers would shamefully embarass 3/4s of what they sell & yes i know thats a BOLD statement but go out & hear it for your self ! then your ears will not be disapointed & you will agree !
PSB is made inToronto by a sound engineer!
I got Bose 201s in the rear as they performed like big brother 501 but at the time $300 cheaper ea & I didn't notice any audio differances between the 201s & 501s only price .
So you can get the best bang for the buck without breaking the bank !

Best money i ever spent
Walmart may stock great looking china winter jackets but you don't go buy a home theater in a box from them- OK
Shackstrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2010, 09:31   #47
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior of the Light View Post
What's the first thing you're going to cook on it?
I got it installed a couple of months ago, after it spent a couple months shoved underneath our stairs I've been cooking a lot since!
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2010, 09:32   #48
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Direct Deposit.

I look at a lot of people lined up at banks and counters on certain Fridays...

Fuck that.

I used to have to do that years ago, but luckily now I never handle my paycheck - just goes straight to the credit union.

Old 13th November 2010, 11:46   #49
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

works for people who enjoy making a game out of where that $100 that wasn't supposed to be withdrawn for weeks went...

Old 15th November 2010, 01:21   #50
Razzinno
Piffle Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingdjted View Post
Remind me in the summer.

That stuff is very hard to get where I live during the school year, but during the summers, I live within reasonable driving distance to the Smucker's headquarters store. Razzinno lives much, much closer yet, but I haven't seen him online in a while.

Indeed, I've been absent from all forums I previously frequented since I bought a new pc in the spring. Now I spend most of my time gaming and visiting those kind of forums. As for Smucker's, yes, I'm just east from there in Massillon. Oddly, I've never tried that product Jones mentioned, but simply love these.
Razzinno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2010, 02:22   #51
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Holy shit! Razzinno! You're alive!

/does little dance...

Renee's (wife's) mom is an administrator at Massillon Jackson to give you an idea of the area where I often visit.

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions