Old 11th May 2013, 17:26   #1
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
The Fruits of Feminists' Labors

Quote:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Last Friday my bank account was garnisheed, I was left with only a total of $ 0.43 in the bank.

At this time I have rent and bills to pay which would come to somewhere approaching $1500 to $1800.

Since my last pay was also direct deposited on Friday I now have no way of supporting myself. I have no money for food or for gas for my car to enable me to work. My employer also tells me that they will only pay me by direct deposit, I therefore no longer have a job, since the money would not reach me.

I have tried talking to the Family Support people at 1916 Dundas St. E. [Toronto] their answer was "we have a court order", repeated several times.

I have tried talking to the welfare people in Markham, since I earned over $520 in the last month I am not eligible for assistance.

I have had no contact with my daughter in approximately 4 years. I do not even know if she is alive and well. I have tried to keep her informed of my current telephone number but she never bothered to call.

I have no family and no friends, very little food, no viable job and very poor future prospects. I have therefore decided that there is no further point in continuing my life. It is my intention to drive to a secluded area, near my home, feed the car exhaust in the car, take some sleeping pills and use the remaining gas in the car to end my life.

I would have preferred to die with more dignity.

It is my last will and testament that this letter be published for all to see and read.

Signed A.T. RENOUF
Source


"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" - Matthew 7:16 KJV

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." - Matthew 7:20 KJV
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2013, 21:13   #2
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
I've heard of worse things. A neighbor. A veteran of Desert Storm. He and his wife both got in some legal problems when he got back. So he's just starting to get it back together. He got a decent job. He was gonna move his wife and kid in with him. He was behind on his child support (to his wife). Oregon came along and pulled his drivers license. No job. All plans shot. No rent money.

We found him hanging from a rafter in the house he rented. I guess Oregon won't have to worry about his paying child support anymore.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2013, 09:07   #3
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
I was thinking about my own life. About 15 years ago, I dated this gal Sherry for a while. Every man Sherry knew abused her. Me included. Her ex-husband was so abusive, the courts denied her unsupervised visitation.

She's dead now. She finally drank herself to death a few years after I knew her. She was 39. It's sad and a public service at the same time.

I'm glad I didn't knock her block off. She did give it a college try to get me to. It seemed to ease the bitch's conscience if she could get herself hit.

Every man she ever knew abused the poor darling. And I found out later there was a modus operandi to Sherry. After she got you to clobber her, she'd live in your house, file a restraining order and steal everything you own.

Hell of a way to make a living.

Little girls are made of sugar and spice..... uh huh

Women are as violent as men. They are the perpetrators of domestic abuse as much as men. And there is one more statistic that is very counter intuitive. Who is the one that overwhelmingly suffers serious injury in a domestic violence situation? The one who started it. A slaps B. B kills A. Paybacks are a bitch.

Domestic violence is a serious issue in our society. But one thing it absolutely is not is a feminist issue.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 18th May 2013 at 11:16.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2013, 01:15   #4
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
More fruits:
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2013, 00:33   #5
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Feminists always demand that all men treat them as equals.



Fine:
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2013, 04:51   #6
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
'Contempt Of Court' - a.k.a. Debtor's Prison

"Mr Bruce was sent to prison by his attorney wife for debts that exceeded 100% of his income. It happens all the time, but sadly it usually happens without video cameras in attendance." - http://www.democraticunderground.com/1114659

"Most people do not know this, but in America, the federal government pays every state a kickback of about 10% of every child support dollar that the state collects. Of course, it's not called a kickback -- it's called an 'incentive payment' -- and the payment is legal under current law. But the term 'kickback' is not entirely inappropriate, because the financial incentive has a clear and dubious intent: It rewards states for taking kids away from one parent and giving them to the other in a custody decision. In fact, states are actually penalized financially for dividing custody equally between parents. And, since the kickback is calculated as a percentage of the child support amount, states have a vested financial interest in making the child support amount as high as possible, and to be paid for as long as possible, no matter what the actual needs are, no matter what it does to the payor, and no matter if the person made to pay is actually the father or not." - http://www.answerisland.com/child-su...kickbacks.html




This is NOT an isolated case, not by a long shot:

"I mean it's a Catch 22. I have to have my license back in order to earn the kind of money that I need to be able to pay my child support, and yet I can't get my license back to earn that money until I pay the child support. I don't see how this ends..."





"Yes, but a man does not have to be married -- he only needs to be named as the father of a child, whether he actually is or not." - http://www.answerisland.com/child-su...kickbacks.html

http://glennsacks.com/veteran_feels_mixed.htm
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2013, 05:35   #7
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
Women have been told they don't need us and to treat us as such. It gets real old about the second decade. We leave as soon as we get the kids out the door. The women look astonished.

That's what 50 looks like. My ex, after burning through 3 husbands, is well on her way to being a lonely old cat lady.

I told my 70's bra burning mom that they really fucked up the batch of women I had to deal with. She had to agree. Her daughters in law and her sons girlfriends cured her feminism with prejudice.

My parents got married and stayed married. In my generation, half of us didn't get married and half of us didn't stay married. Yay! Feminism.

Women have rights. I just have responsibilities. And men. Don't yell. Don't get mad. Leave! It's the politically correct thing to do.

My ex is a perfect example. 90% of the time she opens her mouth someone should be slapping her. I'm not sure I did her a favor not doing it. Now, three husbands later, she's well on her way to being "cat lady" at 50.

She's a feminist. She was taught that she didn't need men and to treat them as such. I just learned a little faster than her next two husbands. They aren't as bright as I am, but they figured it out eventually.

The problem is, I think she really did care. She isn't a monster. Just a feminist. And the more she fucks things up, the more her feminist shit becomes an excuse for it. Moi? Shit stink? Couldn't be.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 18th June 2013 at 08:33.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2013, 21:12   #8
BobXFett
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 17
Send a message via AIM to BobXFett
This is the kind of stuff that makes me scared to get married -_-

Simplicity in all things.
BobXFett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2013, 18:55   #9
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
My cousin married a gal from Brazil. She doesn't have these defects. She treats him decent. He treats her like a rare flower. Where do I sign up?
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2013, 00:01   #10
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
My cousin married a gal from Brazil. She doesn't have these defects. She treats him decent. He treats her like a rare flower. Where do I sign up?
Be careful RoH, the feminists are going after foreign women as well:
"...
It goes into great detail proving how mail order brides don’t suffer abuse like the feminists are saying they do. At the same time, the research concludes that the vast majority of women looking for foreign husbands are genuine in their search. This study even won some feminist award, which shows the levels of hypocrisy. So not only does it prove that the feminists are exaggerating the rates of abuse, it also goes on to show how many of these arrangements are not only genuine but successful too.

Which point towards an agenda driving this misconception, and its an agenda that has even forced through legislation in the USA called IMBRA.
..." - http://www.returnofkings.com/4658/do...foreign-brides

"Feminists Furious Over Foreign Wives" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfHvA6NLHgA

"American men cannot freely meet or marry a nice woman who truly understands the value of marriage, and does not see men as just another sexual conquest leading to alimony and a huge child support order. " - http://www.newswithviews.com/Usher/david47.htm

http://www.google.com/search?safe=of...wives+feminism
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2013, 01:39   #11
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
I'm not gonna blame it all on the women. What is that old saying? A eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2013, 01:46   #12
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
I'm not gonna blame it all on the women....
I half agree with your (currently quoted) statement. Male feminists are just as much a problem as female feminists, if not more so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
... What is that old saying? A eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
Only half blind, which means you can at least still see out the remaining good eye.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2013, 01:56   #13
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
I agree about male feminists. How do I say it? You can make that bullshit work for you if you have no sense of commitment or you didn't want to form any sort of real friendship or didn't understand shit about loyalty.

Being politically correct is one hell of a lot easier than really giving a damn.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2013, 03:00   #14
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Not exactly an anti-feminist author.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2013, 23:18   #15
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King
 
hgnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: banned camp
Posts: 4,122
This is why you have to know the person you plan on marrying better than that Disney Hollywood nonsense the current generation has been brought up on. If the person does not match your values note for note they are not the one for you.

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
hgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 00:01   #16
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
I'm on strike. Why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free? No. Who needs a cow? I'll go Vegan. I haven't met a woman I wanted to talk to in 10 years. Married again? You've got to be kidding.

I like getting up in the morning and not having coffee with a feminist martyr who is going to lay every bit of feminine misery on me.

If I could own one and tell her to shut the fuck up and get me a beer, they could own me and tell me to shut the fuck up and paint the house.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 22nd September 2013 at 01:01.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 00:59   #17
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgnis View Post
This is why you have to know the person you plan on marrying better than that Disney Hollywood nonsense...
On the surface your comment seems reasonable and common-sensical. Problem is, it contains a number of hidden false premises.
  • That such a woman exists in a feminist, man-hating, matriarchal society.
  • That it's even reasonably possible to locate such a woman in a feminist, man-hating, matriarchal society.
  • And that even if that woman did exist and was even locatable, that a marriage to that theoretically perfectly matched woman would eliminate all of the (feminist, man-hating, matriarchal society) incentives that causes these problems in the first place. The woman would basically have to be Jesus Christ to be able to resist all those incentives to divorce and file false rape/dv/child-abuse charges.

A man is literally more likely to survive with his life a single round of Russian Roulette than he is to marry a woman born, bread, and raised in these feminist, man-hating, matriarchal societies, such as the USA, Canada, The UK, etc...

The proposition is absolutely ludicrous.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 01:05   #18
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
20 years ago, I would have called your comment above jaded. Now I wish it wasn't true. I always thought with enough patience and kindness you could de-program women. Nope. I was barking at the moon.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2013, 23:18   #19
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King
 
hgnis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: banned camp
Posts: 4,122
Thinktink's comment I would say is representative of at least 90% of the urbanized West. Which is why when you want a got-an-opinion-but-no-education-or-class-spread-your-legs-like-there-is-no-tomorrow-in-the-back-of-an-MTV-hot-tub girl you find them a dime a dozen in these places.
I would not waste time trying to deprogram when you can avoid all that nonsense by staying away from the locations that spawn them all together. Just my two cents.....

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
hgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 05:36   #20
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
Traditional values are too inconvenient when you are trying to create a slave class who thinks government is their friend. You didn't need to get along with your family or spouse. Uncle Sam will be your sugar daddy. Sign here.

Of course, you find out it really wasn't true later. It's like ACA. Americans said that they thought their health care was too expensive. Obamacare solves that problem. You will now pay full price under penalty of law. We must pay our left wing lawyers, medical, and insurance companies to replace the American dream with the liberal dream.

We are assholes. Our women put the unt in cunt. Our kids are ratty little thieving bastards who were never taught any self respect. We make 200,000 more 18 year olds every month than we made jobs so they don't get a good start. 2013 isn't much different than 1983 when I was getting started.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2013, 22:04   #21
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
"...who pay no price for being wrong."
*cough* Womyn's "Suffrage" *cough* Selective Service *cough*
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2013, 05:57   #22
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
  • Do NOT skip ahead.
  • Do NOT look at the spoilers at IMDB.
  • Do NOT look at the comments section of the video (spoilers).
  • Do NOT assume ANYTHING.
  • Prepare to get your guts stomped out with steel toe combat boots.
  • Make sure your stomach is empty before watching.


















...

Honourable senators, despite all the evidence and data on the role of women and mothers in severe and lethal child abuse, many maintain a belief — a stereotype, a myth, an illusion — that women are incapable of harming their children. Some choose to uphold the moral superiority of women; that is, that women are morally superior to men, that men are morally inferior to women and that somehow men are naturally morally defective and naturally violent. For some, this is a shibboleth; for others, a closely held ideology.

The pernicious notion that women are incapable of aggression and murder is a gargantuan obstacle in the business of protecting children, particularly from their parents — and I could give you case after case after case. The literature and data on child abuse informs that the perpetrators of child abuse and neglect against children are often their parents, and more often their mothers.

We must understand, honourable senators, that most mothers and fathers will never harm their children; yet too many children still perish because, despite all the evidence to the contrary, persons in positions of power decline to admit and refuse to see that women are capable of aggression, violence and murder.

Honourable senators, this disinclination, this refusal to admit is a gigantic obstacle and problem in the protection of children. In fact, this denial of female violence compromises the protection and safety of children. I add that this disbelief is a tool in the hands of those unscrupulous and manipulative women who perpetrate serious harm against their children. These women are crafty, cunning and guileful. They often possess unusual and exceptional capacity to manipulate and deceive. Meanwhile, they affect a posture of innocence, pureness and sometimes fragility. They are adept and skilled at deceiving professionals, police, prosecutors, child protection workers, even their own family members, friends and neighbours.

Honourable senators, these cases often involve tangles of pathologies — many pathologies, not merely one. These offenders, malefactors, are able to evade detection and investigation because they exploit other people's disbeliefs and denials of their real potential for violence. These women work those disbeliefs to their wicked purposes. This deserves a study all by itself.

...
- Toronto, Ontario Senator Anne C. Cools http://senatorcools.sencanada.ca/p101270/ - (Too much) emphasis added by me.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2013, 17:00   #23
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
Hell, it was always my mom that chewed my ass up. You'd call it child abuse today. For the 1960's, meh..... My dad never hurt me any...

All women are bitches. Some just conceal that fact better than others.

The fact that a lot American women have been taught to revel in their bitchdom is a serious issue. But you're not going to change that. Just find one you can deal with. It's ok to be a little bitchy. You wouldn't want somebody to follow you around like a dog. I've done that too. My buddies used to call her "bot" because she would literally do anything I said.

That got old in a hurry.

Women, magnificent creatures. Sugar and spice and can kick a 100 lb dogs ass. That's my sister. Women are good. Sometimes you've got to remind them. Sometimes you need to hook their ears up to an arc welder for a few minutes. But hell. I like em well enough.



Sometimes it's like trying to get Robin Williams to quit smoking.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2013, 21:33   #24
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Hell, it was always my mom that chewed my ass up. You'd call it child abuse today. For the 1960's, meh..... My dad never hurt me any...
The Feminist would not believe that statement, it's the personal animus that they've made into the political.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
All women are bitches.
I don't agree with that at all. To simply call it bitchiness is to be dismissive and to ignore the real underlying hatred of men that the Feminists have propagandized into Western societies. Bitchiness is one thing, even as bad as it is, one might be able to tolerate some of it. Hatred of men is a whole other thing and that is self evident. Don't believe me? Look at the stats. Look at the works of the heralded Feminist authors. Look at the "gender studies" classes being taught at all the major Universities across the country (i.e. "She Fears You", and others). This isn't your run-of-the-mill bitchiness you might find in some random country. This is hatred of masculinity. Hatred of male genitalia. Hatred of male sexuality. Hatred of male authority. Hatred of men.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Some just conceal that fact better than others.
It seems you missed the point. It's not some, it's all. All have that skill set to deceive. An evolutionist would tell you that the skill set evolved as a necessity for the propagation of the species, to trick men into thinking they aren't going to "stick your dick into crazy" as one YouTube commenter put it. A non-evolutionist would say the universal skill set exists because as a youth the female subconscious narcissistic mind learns she has to develop that skill set to be able to cage a man long enough to extract resources from him despite the fact she's "crazy". However, both agree she is deceitful, the only thing debated is the cause.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
...But you're not going to change that.
I disagree. Destroy Feminism and the hypocrisy of gender egalitarianism and you eliminate the entitlement minded narcissistic hatred of men.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Just find one you can deal with.
I refer you to Post #17


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
It's ok to be a little bitchy.
No, it's NOT ok. Being bitchy is an indication of a deep seated insecurity. A psychological dysfunction that produces "The Emotional Terrorist". - Source Living with someone like that is psychological damage and has been known to cause PTSD. - Hines, D. A., & Malley-Morrison, K. (2001, August). Effects of emotional abuse against men in intimate relationships. Paper presented at the Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association, San Francisco, CA


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
You wouldn't want somebody to follow you around like a dog...
I don't know about that really. Not all men float their boats on the same waters. However, it's non-sequitur to emotional trauma inducing "bitchiness".


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Women, magnificent creatures. Sugar and spice and...
I do believe King Solomon, and a fair number of ancient Greek authors, both pagan and secular, would take issue with that statement.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2013, 03:05   #25
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
Quote:
To simply call it bitchiness is to be dismissive and to ignore the real underlying hatred of men that the Feminists have propagandized into Western societies.
Nah. There is underlying bitchiness. But people in other cultures wisely teach them to STFU. We don't even teach them the ability to STFU. Don't pay too much attention to them and they'll usually go way.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2013, 06:21   #26
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Nah. There is underlying bitchiness.
Dismissive, no source and not even an argument to support it, therefore categorically rejected until proven otherwise.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Don't pay too much attention to them and they'll usually go way.
No, they won't go away just by ignoring them. They will continue to demand greater and greater overprivilege and government largess until either the society collapses under their weight (which is already happening now) or until men physically revolt and hang the Feminists by the neck until dead for crimes against humanity.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2013, 15:11   #27
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
You can't talk someone out of a delusion. Let em' do what they want, and if they need anything they'll let you know. Most of this stuff happens to men because they didn't take the responsibility of having children, and who they had them with, seriously enough.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2013, 00:34   #28
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
...because they didn't take the responsibility...
Your statement had a bit of ambiguity. When you said "they", did you mean to refer to men or womyn?


thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2013, 17:25   #29
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
most of this stuff happens to MEN because...? Men are stupid and let women lead them around by the dick.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2013, 23:08   #30
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
most of this stuff happens to MEN because...? Men are stupid and let women lead them around by the dick.
This is only true after the advent of Feminism. However, it was not true before the systemic polemic of Feminism came to fruition in Western culture. Basically, all you're doing here is reinforcing the same hatred and stereotypes against men that the Feminists promulgated to gain political and social power. Feminism is the cause, not the cure.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2013, 01:40   #31
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
Feminism didn't cause it. Women were always bitches. They just didn't get programmed like the alter-ego of Stepford Wives. So, roll a pack of Marbs up in your wife beater shirt and tell em to shut the fuck up. It won't get you any dates. I will save you a lot of trouble. If you find one that actually does shut the fuck up, marry her.

I love a nice, quiet cup of coffee in the morning, not sneaking out of bed thinking "What's the bitch gonna be on about today?" trying not to wake the dragon.

A fortunate guy would find a woman he could trust to run the show and just let her. If a guy could work some shutting the fuck up in there, more betta'

Elaine Boozler had men right. Men want Food, Sex and Leave Me Alone. Fortunate men are deaf. It seems to make for a happier relationship.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2013, 03:50   #32
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Feminism didn't cause it. Women were always bitches. ...
You don't have to think very hard to know that this statement is not true. 1) Look at Israeli and Japanese traditional women. 2) Look at American women before Feminism.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
So, roll a pack of Marbs up in your wife beater shirt and tell em to shut the fuck up.
If you have to tell a women to "shut the fuck up", you're probably married to a Feminist.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
...not sneaking out of bed thinking "What's the bitch gonna be on about today?" trying not to wake the dragon.
Again, probably married to a Feminist.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
...find a woman he could trust to run the show and just let her. ...
I refer you to Posts #17 & #22


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Elaine Boozler had men right. Men want Food, Sex and Leave Me Alone. Fortunate men are deaf. It seems to make for a happier relationship.
Don't you mean Elayne Boosler, known Feminist and leftist progressive liberal propagandizer/comedian? And if men are so damnably deaf then how did institutionalized misandry come about in the first place, oi?! Think about it: if men and only men had power then how did women gain any in the first place?! Because men listened to them!

I'm raising the B.S. flag.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2013, 04:13   #33
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
Yes. I mean comedian Elaine Boozler. I think she's funny. She doesn't seem mean spirited to me.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=373568184318

I think she's funny. There are not funny feminists around. If women would take this stuff with a sense of humor, we'd all be better off.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2013, 04:31   #34
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
Yes. I mean comedian Elaine Boozler. I think she's funny. She doesn't seem mean spirited to me.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=373568184318

I think she's funny. There are not funny feminists around. If women would take this stuff with a sense of humor, we'd all be better off.
I watched that ~5 minute video. Clearly she is funny. So is the late George Carlin. He was a leftist feminism supporter as well. I even had many of his early stand-up routines on audio CD before I was forced into homelessness. I enjoyed this little clip of her routine as well. However, just because they don't seem "mean spirited" in their routines doesn't mean their politics aren't.

I just started the movie "The Survivors" that you posted that clip from earlier...
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2013, 04:39   #35
rockouthippie
Banned
 
rockouthippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
Carlin turned into a nasty, bitter old lib before he shuffled off. Another one I can do without is Jeanine Garofalo. Boozler wrote a couple articles supporting gay marriage, but she's mainly an animal do gooder. As left wing stupidity goes, that's one of the more harmless avocations. It might even accidentally do animals some good.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2014, 16:40   #36
thinktink
Forum King
 
thinktink's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On the streets of Kings County, CA.
Posts: 3,009
Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
More fruits:

"I came to the demonstration because I'm suffering from judicial abuse; institutional mistreatment of me and my son."


"I'm fighting for all children to have the right to see their fathers and mothers."


"It's an injustice to the fathers, because automatically custody is given to the mother without seeing if the mother is more appropriate than the father or if they both are qualified."


Quote:
[Interviewer] Is it correct that for these cases, there is no presumption of innocence?

[Barrister] The Gender Violence Law, sets out exactly the presumption; there is a presumption of guilt because the man has to prove that he is innocent.

[Interviewer] Why do Judges not pursue the false allegations?

[Barrister] They do not for 2 reasons; 1 - neglect, and 2 because the problem is at the centre of a new gender idealogy based on the premise that - of course, the gender based crimes are crimes being commited in a private area and therefore it's very difficult to prove if it's true or false. Clearly this represents a tremendous miscarriage of justice, because although there are cases where it's very difficult to prove whether or not what is reported is true or false. There are other cases where they can clearly demonstrate that what is reported is false, but they close their eyes to this because there is an ideological issue not a question in legal principles.

"The judge did not ask Paco one question and Paco could not defend himself."


"...and furthermore the man is not allowed to present any witnesses. Why does this contradiction exist? When a simple word from the woman suffices?"


"The Spanish state should never allow a child to be used as a weapon, because the damage done is horrific and will lead to major social problems in the very near future."


False Accusations in Spain




“Too much power has been left in the hands of the women because excessive weight has been given to the word of a woman. Over the last couple of years the word of a woman in Spain means the truth and that is simply outrageous.”

Quote:
[Interviewer] What rights have the men?

[Barrister] Men have NO rights. For the man who is sent on the street there is NO sheltered housing, NO financial help, NO rehabilitation schemes, and NO treatment system. Because of these facts it is clear, that many men end with psychological problems because of overnight stays in prison, for a crime he has NOT commited - it’s hard. Psychologists, etc. are available for women, - but the men have absolutely nothing. Nothing.

"This year, we are talking about 90 percent false accusations and the only thing this is doing, is to ruin the court system, accuse someone who did not commit crime, and separate children from their family, at least from the father’s family."
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions

Tags
deadbeat, feminism, suicide

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump