Old 4th July 2013, 06:38   #1
rockouthippie
Banned

Everybody ready for the race riot?

The best witnesses for George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case have been called by the prosecution. Trayvon Martin jumped out of the bushes and tried to do a beat down on George Zimmerman. He got shot. This is Zimmerman's story. The police on the scene believe his story. The prosecutor would have never prosecuted this case if not for pressure from the DOJ.

We have a problem. It looks like Zimmerman is innocent. Nothing so far contradicts his story despite prosecutors working in liberal buzz words like racial profiling. Profiling yes. Little teenage shit.. looks like he's up to no good.. they come in white too..

Stereo Super Store will be having it's traditional "shopping with violence" 100% off sale. Coming soon to a city near you.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 4th July 2013 at 09:34.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2013, 12:56   #2
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
It seems odd to me that a single person (the prosecutor) would be able to decide whether or not to take a case to court. Am I misinterpreting that sentence? What stops them from saying "I'm in a good mood today, let's not pursue this one"

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
k_rock923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2013, 17:36   #3
rockouthippie
Banned

In this case, one person didn't decide. The Florida prosecutors and police decided that they didn't have a case. But that's not what African Americans wanted to hear. So the DOJ formed a federal task force to figure out how to make self defense into a civil rights issue. That would be the work of one man, Eric Holder.

Check your color chart. If you are lighter than George Zimmerman, you now must let young black men kick your ass in the street and take your gun.
Old 10th July 2013, 01:54   #4
webthing
Forum King

webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2013, 10:52   #5
rockouthippie
Banned

I think an adequate question is how this dumb assed kid got pumped up to jump out of the bushes and beat down "white" dude that .... oops... this one had a gun....

Zimmerman committed "criminal watching your own neighborhood".

Most of the little cheese dicks in my neighborhood are white, so I guess I'm safe.

You see the little shits hanging around on their bikes looking for something to steal or graffiti. I think everybody keeps an eye on them. Hell, my neighbors kid and his 15 year old buddies used to be a crime wave.

Did I watch em'? You bet.

Hell, I wasn't all that lilly white at 15 either. I had a couple buddies that'd steal anything that wasn't nailed down.

Why do we suspect teenagers are up to no good? We were them.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 12th July 2013 at 12:10.
Old 14th July 2013, 10:05   #6
rockouthippie
Banned

Zimmerman is acquitted for being the biggest dumbass anyone ever met. Next to a kid, who who would be equally stupid. Matches and karosin anyone?

After a bunch of killing and shit, come by for some potato salad.
Old 14th July 2013, 12:40   #7
rockouthippie
Banned

I'm liking this. So far in Oakland, they busted a couple cop cars. Sprayed "Kill Pigs" on some walls and burned a flag at McDonalds. Probably after that, went home and had a beer.

Seems cool so far. It's uncannily quiet. I'm plugged into off the grid stuff. It's really a pretty nice July night. I'm just gonna pray for Trayvon's family and for Zimmerman who probably didn't want to wax a kid.

May God have mercy on his soul.

Z is a Catholic, and soon after his arrest he said "It is always wrong to kill". I looked at Trayvon Martins parents. They seem a decent sort. I'll bet Trayvon wasn't a real bad kid. He played football. His girlfriend seems like she was a sweetie.

Some shit went bad. It happens. I want the right to have a gun. I want the right to carry one, but I don't. Just like looking at this neighborhood that I've lived in for 25 years. Shit happens. Shit shouldn't happen.

Everybody here seems like they were decent folks. It's troublesome when people who are decent folks get into mortal combat. We are American's. We are the most loyal, gentle mutts on the planet. I love us. Largely that we get in these scrapes is a bunch of assholes selling soap.

Maybe if Zimmerman and Martin had just been a little less artificially afraid of each other.

It's our day to consider these things. Most of us are cool. Maybe one of these days we'll figure out how to be an American community.

Anonymity is what killed young Trayvon. A kid who thought Zimmerman was more dangerous than he really was and Zimmerman who likely mistakenly was in fear of his life.

I'm just gonna pray this doesn't take any more lives.

We all lost. Maybe we should just all figure out how to lighten up 9 million percent.
Old 15th July 2013, 19:27   #8
deeder7001
Jesus Freak
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to deeder7001 Send a message via Yahoo to deeder7001
I feel that the verdict was right. I also feel that this shouldn't have gone to trial. Both were in the wrong and the kid paid for it.

There is no sig.
deeder7001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2013, 21:26   #9
BobXFett

Send a message via AIM to BobXFett
The speaker in that video talks so slowly... Internet for an older generation.

Simplicity in all things.
BobXFett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2013, 02:21   #10
rockouthippie
Banned

I think it was important for Z to be acquitted because I think people have the right to self defense with considerable latitude.

On the other hand, we have two guys that ended up in a fatal street fight in a gated, suburban neighborhood. On a different day, they would have been playing Xbox against each other.

Shit went very, very wrong. I was looking at Trayvon's folks. They seem a decent sort. I don't think Zimmerman is some kind of neo-nazi trash. Push came to shove. Shit got out of hand. Over relative NOTHING.

It breaks my heart. Pundits sold some soap. The only happy ones.

Hell. “GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: In Catholic religion, it’s always wrong to kill someone.”

Martin's girlfriend, if a little in-eloquent, seems like she was a little sweetie just like the kids here. Douche bags blowing each other away is Darwinian. When it's just your typical Americans? I am really sad to hear about this story.

I'll be going to the block party on Saturday. It will be multi-cultural. We'll just sit down and eat some BBQ and potato salad. No ass kicking. No gunfire. At least I hope not.

Maybe we're just a little too anonymous. We fear each other unreasonably. Most of us are cool.

Moral of the story? Maybe... go bang on the neighbors door... say hi, I'm your neighbor. Please don't open fire. If I do anything that pisses you off, here's my phone number.
Old 29th July 2013, 08:08   #11
Magg45
Banned

Yeah, exactly me too.. Extremely interested in such things.
Magg45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions