Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Old 22nd June 2000, 02:53   #1
Captain_Howdy

i need help changing an MP3 file to a WAV file after downloadig winamp so that i can burn CD`s of downloaded songs any help would be much appreciated
Captain_Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2000, 06:08   #2
Brad

Send a message via ICQ to Brad
I know exactly how you feel man, and when you do get an mp3 to wav converter you will never buy another CD again (sorry RIAA). And it's really cool when your library consists of over 2,000 mp3s.

Anyways, back to the point. I use a program called ReMixer. What it lacks in appearance it makes up for in conversion time and quality. Plus its free. Just go to download.com or hotfiles.com (ZDTV's software library) and search for ReMixer. Hope this helped, let me know if you need anything else.

------------------
- Brad Cherry
brad.cherry@home.com
bradchery@aol.com
AIM: bradchery

[This message has been edited by Brad (edited June 21, 2000).]
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2000, 02:52   #3
EShortie787

i have no idea whatsoever what brad up there was talking about but if thats what you were looking for then ignore this message. i you feel like i feel then please read on. do convert a mp3 file to a wave just go to file...options...preferences...click on plug ins then click on output then click on the nullsoft disk writer plug in then click configure and put in the folder you want the wav's to be in. then just play a song, you wont hear anything happening but its working. my problem is getting it back to playing the song. if anyone knows how, e-mail me at eshortie787@yahoo.com thanx a bunch!

p.s. hope this helps you
EShortie787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2000, 06:34   #4
Ice
Moderator Alumni
Americas Favorite Smut Peddler

PLEASE READ THE FAQ, AS YOU WERE INSTRUCTED TO DO BEFORE POSTING A MESSAGE. THE FAQ DOES HAVE THE ANWSER TO THE QUESTION, AND IT IS QUITE SIMPLE TO DO.
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support