Old 17th June 2011, 04:06   #1
Dineren

Transcoder only loads part of playlist

I'm playing around with Shoutcast under Linux and I'm having an issue with my playlist. I'm using a very basic config file that only loads a single playlist with no calendar. Everything seems to work fine for the most part. The transcoder loads and I can connect to the stream, but the transcoder seems to only loads 4 songs from my playlist. I'm only loading six songs and each time I load the transcoder it grabs four random ones so I'm not sure what could be happening since no error message pops up. My playlist currently is:

/opt/content/music/*.mp3

I've tried making a playlist with each song in it with the full path, but it does the same thing. The filenames are all short with no special characters. Anyone have any ideas? I searched the forums and didn't notice anyone else having this issue. Hopefully I'm just missing something simple.

Thanks!

Edit: Please disregard. I just watched the output on the transcoder and it actually seems to be playing through all of them. When i watched earlier it looped through the same four songs again rather than grabbing a new one. Maybe I just mistook what I saw. Sorry!
Old 10th July 2011, 01:32   #2
hackerdork
Forum King

mods can we close this post so others don't assume its an open issue ?

~ According to the ship's log we're down to our last 3000 vomit bags.It'll never be enough.
search the forums! don't PM me on how-to, or ask me to setup you system. you do it so you learn.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Technical Support