Old 15th August 2006, 18:19   #1
cross84

playlists

I still use winamp3, whit mmd3 skin because when it has a feature that i didnt find in winamp 5 and i wanted to know if it is me that dont know how to do it o it isnt really there. The thing iam talkin about is when you use the horizontal slim form in mmd3 skin (touching the button tha seems a > pointing up) and expand the playlists, in the left appears the loaded playlist and in the right the songs in the selected playlist. In winamp 5 only the songs in the selected playlist appear, is there anyway to make the loaded playlist appear like in winamp3??
Attached Images
File Type: png dibujo.png (62.5 KB, 146 views)
cross84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2006, 18:35   #2
DrO

if you'd read the wishlist thread you'd know the answer that it's on the todo list though when(/if) it happens no one knows. and don't cross-post the same post in multiple places since it's not a good idea as you've done in this case.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2006, 18:36   #3
DrO

in fact if you'd even bothered to look at the replies to your previous posts then you'd have seen this one and lo and behold you cross-posted on that thread topic as well - don't cross-post in future since it's annoying!

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2006, 02:18   #4
cross84

sorry about the crossposting, i wastn sure what forum was the correct one to post
cross84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist