Old 14th March 2012, 11:16   #1
BobCat1981

listen to shoutcast on internal web

greetings

i'm from the association of wireless users of the town of Samobor, in Croatia. we have our own network that covers most of our town (with connections to wless networks in neighboring towns) and we have our own webserver (for internal use inside the network)

we also have a Shoutcast stream that works 24/7 and we'd like to place some kind of a mediaplayer on our internal website so that the visitors could simply listen to our stream just by pressing play in their browsers.

my question is, is that possible and if it is, would you be so kind and direct me on the right path (to salvation) ) where i could get more info on the subject.

our Shoutcast stream (including Winamp) is on the same machine as our apache webserver.

thanks in advance for all your help
kind regards from sunny Croatia
BobCat1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2012, 11:42   #2
BobCat1981

i can't understand why when i search for my solutions via google i cant find an answer, and just after i ask other people, many times before i get an answer i manage to find the solution for my self
what's going on.. this is not first time that it happened
i found the solution on http://www.z-host.com/tips/shoutcast.php

but now i have two more questions:

1. i presume that media player plugin is required to play it? it want work on my chrome nor firefox, but it works in IE

1. is there a way to display track titles?
BobCat1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
website streaming