Old 27th November 2001, 11:55   #1
King Asshole
Banned

Watta fuck is going on with winamp.com ??

Ay yo! Why can't I change my profile? I'm trying to change it since a few weeks and guess what........ RIGHT! I CAN'T!! Please fix this bug! It sucks! Thank you very much........

P.S.

Oh... I've forgot something...
I'm also trying to update a skin since WEEKS! So let's guess again... RIGHT! I CAN'T! Is it impossible to review a simple skin and send me an e-mail?? I don't think so! So would yo please fix this shit!?

Thanx once again...
King Asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2001, 13:39   #2
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Re: Watta fuck is going on with winamp.com ??

Quote:
Originally posted by King Asshole
Ay yo! Why can't I change my profile? I'm trying to change it since a few weeks and guess what........ RIGHT! I CAN'T!! Please fix this bug! It sucks! Thank you very much........
http://forums.winamp.com/member.php?...on=editprofile

That should work for editing your profile, Or MY CONTROL PANEL followed by EDIT PROFILE, works either way.

Quote:

Oh... I've forgot something...
I'm also trying to update a skin since WEEKS! So let's guess again... RIGHT! I CAN'T! Is it impossible to review a simple skin and send me an e-mail?? I don't think so! So would yo please fix this shit!?

Thanx once again...
What's your exact problem here?, can you not log into your developer account to update?, once in there will it not let you update a skin? or are you just bitching about not being published yet?, skins take approx 3-4 weeks to review depending on workload of the reviewers.

Try providing the component ID of the skin you are having problems with, and I'll have a look see where it is in the review queue. Skin ID is the 5 digit ID number that gets assigned when you submit your skin.

All the things you mentioned I have just tried on my own accounts, all work fine here.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2001, 15:14   #3
NeoRenegade
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to NeoRenegade Send a message via AIM to NeoRenegade
Re: Watta fuck is going on with winamp.com ??

Quote:
Originally posted by King Asshole
......Thanx once again
Aw, how polite!
NeoRenegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2001, 10:36   #4
King Asshole
Banned

Hey listen up! I know how long it takes to publish a skin. As you said: 3-4 weeks, but not 2 month man! My exact problem is:
I can't change my profile. It's always the same. I change it - something changes it back. I'm not stupid I know what I'm talking about! Sometimes I can't even just log in. I've got massive problems with this site. I don't think that the skin ID will help you. It was one of my lucky days and I made it to log into my account and update the skin. It was 2 or 3 days ago. I can't tell you the ID but the name of the skin: WindowsAmp. I don't know what to say... HELP!!
Old 28th November 2001, 10:54   #5
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Was the skin submitted during August?, read this if so.

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....threadid=63619

Do you get the "insufficient permissions" and "mike would love to whip your ass" screen when logging into your developers area?, if so read this thread...

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....threadid=66128

What security settings has your browser got?, does it allow cookies?, this site is heavily dependant on having a cookie enabled browser.
Old 28th November 2001, 13:33   #6
King Asshole
Banned

Now that's what I call help! Thanx Mr Jones
Old 28th November 2001, 13:53   #7
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

No problemo, all part of the service.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist