Old 8th August 2006, 06:27   #1
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
The Musical Quotes Game!

ok here's how it works :
1. quote something FROM A SONG (has to be a response that actually fits and/or relates to the above quote though)
2. if you're feeling really knowledgeable : identify the artist the quote was from (this is for bonus points mainly)
3. game ends when noone can come up with a comeback quote (or if you can identify the artist but not think of a quote to come back with, do so, and the next person to post has to think up a quote for you(r post) (before normal play can resume)

ok everyone understand the rules?
cool, i'll start

my quote is "are those nunchucks in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2006, 04:32   #2
Too-DAMN-Much
The Big Bad Boots
(Forum King)

Send a message via Yahoo to Too-DAMN-Much
no replies?

and well... i'm guessing i didn't make the first rule clear with a couple of words there so, for example using my quote :
(something that fits with the quote) you could respond simply by quoting something that would make sense as the next sentence.
(as far as relating to the quote) (in this case) something that has to do with and/or mentions nunchucks would work, or hell even if it has something to do with "being happy to see you" or mentions it, would also work.

i hope this post explains how i meant the game to work a little better, and i hope ya'all will play!

I hate everyone, so you don't have to.
Too-DAMN-Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2017, 10:11   #3
annashetty

You're the penguin who cool math games online. Icebergs stopped you and crushed your dream.
annashetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > Music O'Rama