Originally posted by Apollos
I now respect the value of friends and do feel that the comment said in the other thread is pretty accurate, people who are on the net all day long (excluding people who use it for work) really are crying out for help.
Well that is just what is happening to me. im online all day, I have really no firends outside of school now... its not fun.
I need change, I know, but Im too lazy/shy to do a damn thing.
ALL HAIL COMMUNISM!
* ilogical communis leaders giving marixism a bad name.
* my crappy computer
* my lazyness to change my life
* my hunger, damnit I want to lose mass!
* my worthless life
* pro-life ppl, do you want to bear the child of a rape? how would that child think "I am the product of a rape" how nice!
* religious extreamists
* people blindly being pro-american
* ignorent people
* this "war on terrorism" how can you have a war on a tactic of war?
* Bush, I HATE the guy, he hates pro-choice, and stem cell reserch and such. He is a war pig!! I say "Let you go to Iraq and fight them if you are so intent on doing that, BUSHY!"
* America, every war we have been in since the spanish-american, is always for the US interestes. W/ this Iraq thing, He (bushy) wants the oil, he doesnt care about Husain (sp?), Just the oil and who gets it.
* Corporet Media Whores