Good news, it passes the validator! I can't tell you exactly what I changed(as I was making changes one at a time, but on a dial-up connection it is a pain uploading after each change, so I made a bunch of changes at once) Some things off the top of my head: fixed comments, deleted studio-config.xml(no longer used), removed two lines from elements.xml(you didn't have the images they referenced, and you never used them in the code) and changed Elements to elements in one of the files.
Righto, you don't care how it was done. You can get the modified wal here
and send the monetary contributions here