New Machine for video, can't get settings locked down.
Just went out and purchased a new machine today specific for live audio and video streaming. Since installing nsv I've yet to find the right combination. It's driving me nutts. I get fast video then it stops in like 30 seconds.
Intel Pentium 4 / 2.54Ghz
Windows XP Home(for the mean time)
upgraded to DirectX 9.0
Would you guys be so kind as to recommend some settings for smooth, normal speed, 320x240 video?
One Meg upstream, would like to stay with the 128k up range.
Here are my current settings:
1. Deinterlace Video checked
2. High quality deinterlace
3. Resize to 320x240
4. High quality resize
5. drop/repeat frames to archieve checked / 20.0000fps
6. Bitrate = 128 / Keyframe Bitrate / 56
7. Allow dropped frames checked
8. Quality = 57 Quick Compress checked
9. Auto Keyframe checked
10. Threshhold = 90
11. distance = 8
12. distance = 120
Thanks in advance.