OK. this is a little hard to explain.
i have a custom page with 2 textbox. (from an .ini file)
1. the user enters a code in every one of them.
2. when next button is pressed:
3. the content of the both textbox is stored in variables or constants (?)
4. i must use this variables/constants to validate the codes. something like this, with a function:
function ValidateSerialNumber(myFile, User, Orgn, , , , PrivateKey, Serial: String): Boolean;
and then to call the DLL. i found in documentation that is something like this:
System::Call 'YourDllName::YourDllFunction(i, *i, t) i(.r0, r1, .r2) .r3'
5. if the codes are not correct the user is not allowed to move on.
if you have any ideas how to do this, tell me, please,
becuase i have no idea.