You call that a review? Pfft. Here's a real
- Bit on the slow side. I would move everything out of the main EL and check clear every frame in main(slight speed boost). Also, in your DMs, instead of dividing by 2, multiply by .5 - multiplication is faster than division. Some of the stuff in there doesn't make a huge difference in the preset, and mainly just bogs it down. For example, disabling at least one of the trans/water 's hardly makes a difference in the overall effect and speeds the preset up a good bit.
- Nice, except for the "warped edges", where the DM all of a sudden goes from being nice and curvy to completely straight. You can fix that by zooming in a little bit. Changing the output mode of the colormap also gets some cool results(I liked minimum the most).
- Replace/Replace ELs do nothing but suck FPS(not much of a change in FPS, but they're still pointless, IMO). Just take everything out of it, and then delete the EL. The preset is kinda weird - not really a kaleidoscope, and the colors are too grey. Not real bad, but it doesn't tickle my fancy.
- You forgot to include the picture in your pack(or it's not in the right place). Can't really say much, since it's not complete. It's kinda boring without the pictures.
- What's with the double-nested ignore/replace ELs? That's just a FPS sucker. It's alright, but the text and stuff is kinda weird.
- Once again, the Replace/Replace EL. Not everything is necessary to get the basic effect, and the FPS could definitely increase. Not a bad preset though.
square dance v2
- Very nice. Lovely effect, but it makes my eyes go crazy every now and then.
- Ugh. Text is pretty nasty, and the MPs kill the preset for me. Very boring.
- Nice and simplified, but the warped edges aren't that great, and the title needs to be spelled right(tunnel).
. Not bad, but could use some improvements. You're getting better.