I just found the Signal Processing Studio DSP plugin and, already having some experience with the coding language, I began working on some presets. I really like it, but I have a few wishes/suggestions; maybe you could implement them in a new version.
- Let the code define the amount of sliders and buttons, with a maximum of 10 or some other number you (= the developer that is reading this ) want. This means no unused sliders and buttons and enough sliders and buttons to make effects which require a lot.
- Make a comment dialog, to enable the preset authors to write what the sliders and buttons mean exactly.
- Add in addition to sliders and buttons, 'signal lights'. The code can set these the enabled or disabled ( 1 or 0 ). This way the user can see for example if a slider is set to used or if an effect is used.
- Update the 'functions' text in help. The 'if'-function still says 'AVS2.8+'.
- Beat detection like the simple beat detection in AVS would be very cool. Then you could make effects that only work the second behind a beat.
I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong category, I didn't know where else to put it.