after only two nights, i could finish a beta
of pimpbot 2. i rewrote the core structure and added some nifty new features. since there's only one feature missing (actually just disabled) and i havn't tested this too much, i decided to publish this, in hope to get some feedback.
* scans presets for used APEs (doesn't work with addborder.ape)
* remembers settings of previous compilations
* uninstaller (disabled in this beta)
the uninstaller was basically meant to keep the flood of bitmap files in the avs-directory in control.
if something doesn't work, please let me know. so far, i havn't experienced any trouble. enjoy!