The new cache 09997 Works Fine here !
- users that don't have ML can also benefit cache
- files added to cache by DL don't show in ML anymore
- the short pauze before start tags reading is gone
- DL stands now completely on it's own
- (almost) no need to have ML anymore
(some more collumns like bitrate f.e.)
- The DL cache isn't availeble rightaway at startup, the ML cache was.
There are a lot more pro's, but the contra is a heavy one
iI think there has got to be a way (or option) to save the cached data. (also would eliminate the requested feature to keep scanning in background, no mather what view)
I think the 2nd option (use cache) is a bit useless, why not make it default behaviour. I mean who wants to turn that off?
Maybe instead make it like it was before: 'trust saved cache tags to be up to date' or something. For people with many files, that way there would be only once a long scanning, at First instal of DL or by adding roots.
When i came home last night and saw no new post, i already suspected you were working on something 'Big'
Nice Job Joonas,