Are you actually playing WMA files at the time?
- None, i don't not have wma files, only mp3 files.
Or does this problem occur when you seek all filetypes? (mp3, ogg, wav, avi, etc)
- the problem occur only with mp3 files (occasionally).
Could you please also confirm that in_wm.dll is v2.1 (c/o Prefs > Plugins > Input), and that you have NO extra 3rd-party plugins installed.
- yes, the version of pluggin is 2.1 (Nullsoft WMA plug-in v2.1(x86) [IN_WM.DLL])
- NO, i don't not have 3rd-party plugins installed, or similarity.
Please also include Windows Media Player version in your reply.
- Reproductor de Microsoft Windows Media Player 9 Series (Versión: 9.00.00.3250).