I hope one of you can help me out here as this problem is driving me mad, I will test out any of your theories, big or small - Thanks in advance for replies!
Anyway - my problem is I cant connect to my paid 128k stream (www.nwshosting.co.uk
) from a certain PC. We have just upgraded from windows ME to XP pro and now it when I try and connect it can't (connect button is enabled from encoders). No error messages come up - its sorta like its not connected to the net, but it is!
I have tried the following things to sort it but it still will not work on the PC I want to use.
- Checked stream connection using other pc - works fine
- Made sure windows xp firewall is disabled - no other firewall software is installed
- Spyware check scanned - fixed any problems
- Registry scanner used - cleaned up registry fine
- Double checked encoder settings
I am totally confused about what to do to fix it. Normally I'm quite good at problem solving with these kinda things but this has left me completely stumped
Please help a fellow broadcaster out!