Old 19th March 2006, 15:40   #1
CaptainQ

Why Men Like Boobs!

I has a teenager have always wondered why so many men(unless your gay and then you MAY prefer man boobs, no offense intended) like to look and boobs or tits or breasts however you want to call them. So men tell me why you like boobs and how they have affected your pleasure?
CaptainQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 15:46   #2
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Of course, it's animal instinct and breasts appeal to men due to the fact that most don't have them and it's the first thing we put in our mouth when we exit the womb.
Hiding them under clothes all the time doesn't help either.
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 16:34   #3
randman
Ol' Dirty Loser
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to randman Send a message via AIM to randman Send a message via Yahoo to randman
They are the givers of life! (Oh, Chev already covered that aspect.) Uhhhhhhhh, women WANT us to "like" them?

I see no stinking sig! Do you see a stinking sig?
randman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 17:29   #4
MrMagick
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to MrMagick Send a message via AIM to MrMagick Send a message via Yahoo to MrMagick
I really think it's the whole "1st thing we put in our mouth" thing. But if so, why don't women love them just as much. (Well, some do...)

-~MrMagick~-
MrMagick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 17:35   #5
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

They have them.
I don't have a million bucks but I want it.
Old 19th March 2006, 17:41   #6
Schmeet
Major Dude

They're nice to snuggle up in.
Schmeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 17:53   #7
fastingaciu
Major Dude

Dose this answer's ur question?

boobs
fastingaciu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 20:04   #8
Sandman2012
<3 foobar2k
(Forum King)

So men tell me why you like boobs...

Gotta like something.

...and how they have affected your pleasure?

In a positive way.
Sandman2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 20:43   #9
Riksruin
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Riksruin Send a message via AIM to Riksruin Send a message via Yahoo to Riksruin
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandman2012

...and how they have affected your pleasure?

In a positive way.
until your girl notices that your looking at someone elses!
Riksruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 21:29   #10
skryingbreath
Post initializing...

People want the unattainable. If girls always covered up their noses from the begnining of time you'd see pictures of chick's noses in playboy rather than tits. Like on the National Geographic things, the women of the tribes walk around topless and the guys don't care because they are used to it and they can look at them anytime.

Yeh.
skryingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 21:37   #11
eheiney
und keine Eier!

Send a message via AIM to eheiney
Skry gets off to National Geographic.

Spiral out, my friend. You will find your way back to yourself, we all will.
I'll be waiting, and shall see you on the other side...
eheiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 21:41   #12
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
It's natural. We are prone to like large round things. In Apes, our closest relatives, this is the butt (hence most apes having large, round, colourful rumps). As we evolved into humans, the butt was les visable, and the breasts developed to attract males as the chest was more visable by a standing male than the butt.

Evidence of our liking to roundness is our views on infants of any species. The large, dispropportionate round head, amd eyes make us think "cute" and thus, we don't kill it.
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 21:47   #13
Evil Lu
Forum Maitresse

Quote:
Originally posted by skryingbreath
Like on the National Geographic things, the women of the tribes walk around topless and the guys don't care because they are used to it and they can look at them anytime.
Which kind of proves that Western 'civilisation' really is fucked up. Shove a pair of tits on page 3 of a newspaper and it's all highly 'naughty' and titillating (excuse the hilarious pun) but then it actually fucks it up.
Boobs were designed to feed babies with. Yes they're something men don't have, women don't have a penis but it's not something that we find on page 3 to greet us with a happy smile each morning is it?
Because such a fuss is made about tits nearly 60% of women in the western world don't even bother to feed their kids the way nature intended because the menfolk have made this part of them somehow shameful. Then yet another 60% give up feeding their kids within 6 weeks of thier lives.
Is this OK? Is it normal? It's OK to feed your infant some modified formula originally intended for a baby cow?
I'd go with the tribes and fuck this society for making me ashamed to have something that nurtures your futures.
I am not an irrational feminist in the slightest and have no shame in my various bits and pieces, I'm happy for people to admire them if they so wish to do so. I'm just trying to point out to the "OMG BOOBS" culture out there that you are actually making something very nice and useful into something that women end up hiding away and letting them give our future generations really nice diseases such as asthma and eczema.
Think about it. But yes, boobs are great.
Evil Lu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 21:51   #14
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Does that mean we can see your boobs?

Old 19th March 2006, 21:52   #15
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
[on "The Outlaw"]
Glenn Odekirk: Howard, you really think they're gonna let you put out a whole movie just about tits?
Howard Hughes: Sure. Who doesn't like tits?

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 21:54   #16
Evil Lu
Forum Maitresse

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
Does that mean we can see your boobs?

Yes of course you can. They're here
http://sp0rky-n00b.co.uk/censored.jpg (had to make it safe for work sorry about that)
Old 19th March 2006, 22:38   #17
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Lu
nearly 60% of women in the western world don't even bother to feed their kids the way nature intended because the menfolk have made this part of them somehow shameful.
Heh?. Does this bother you guys?. I never even gave it a thought. I think we have another example of women thinking we think something that we don't think. That's hardly a unique thing.

I always thought women didn't breast feed their babies because it's a hassle, not because of some male attitude.

Breast feeding is good for babies, and if it's good for babies... count me in.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 22:46   #18
Evil Lu
Forum Maitresse

Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
Heh?. Does this bother you guys?. I never even gave it a thought. I think we have another example of women thinking we think something that we don't think.

I am only aware of this as I am a fully trained National Childbirth Trust breastfeeding counsellor. I had great problems with my first child when I wanted to feed her naturally. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and neither did she. The horror and trauma of a midwife trying to shove her screaming face into my chest was mortifying for me and my baby.
In any other non-western culture people are free, open and easy about feeding a child. They already know what to do because it's just there. It's not so here in UK, I don't know about USA but I'd imagine it's much the same.
I persisted in being able to feed her naturally and we got it worked out in a week or so. From what I suffered in the first few days made me want to help other mothers so they wouldn't have such stress as I did. I learnt a lot. Therefore I rant.
Old 19th March 2006, 23:07   #19
rockouthippie
Banned

My sister has 4 boys, and her own modesty was more of an issue than what men thought about it, so I'm not sure what's true.

I know for myself if I see a woman breast feeding her baby, it doesn't give me pause, or like I said a second thought.

I really don't know what the general male attitude about this is, but I'm assuming that since the subject has never come up, that they feel like me about it.

Seeing a woman breast feeding her baby hasn't ever been a subject of conversation. It just passes as any other normal activity that people do.

Usually men don't think about much of anything if they can help it

We get the female question "What are you thinking?". I was thinking "DUH" like usual.

I know that if I saw a man in any way hassle a woman that was breast feeding, that they would find 6 feet of me in their face.
Old 19th March 2006, 23:15   #20
Schmeet
Major Dude

Personally I don't think enough women breastfeed.

There was a documentary about breastfeeding on here in the UK (seven/eight year old kids breastfeeding, yuk) and some people thought that breastfeeding should be made illegal in public and that view came form both males and females.
Schmeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2006, 23:20   #21
Evil Lu
Forum Maitresse

Quote:
My sister has 4 boys, and her own modesty was more of an issue than what men thought about it, so I'm not sure what's true.

I don't want to cause a disagreement, but where did her modesty come from if not from males making a fuss about boobs in the first place?
Old 19th March 2006, 23:23   #22
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeet
some people thought that breastfeeding should be made illegal in public and that view came form both males and females.
Is this in any way a prevalent attitude?. If it is, then this is something that needs to be addressed. Breast feeding is good for babies. When something is good for our children (not at 7) then we do that.... period....
Old 19th March 2006, 23:30   #23
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
I don't want to cause a disagreement, but where did her modesty come from if not from males making a fuss about boobs in the first place?
My sister has a very nice figure. Perhaps that has something to do with her modesty, but I think her own perception about about this is her own personal embarrassment, not based in the fact that any male really thought anything about it.

Other than giving a woman a little space to respect her privacy, I never thought anything about it. Like duh... kids riding bikes ... skateboarding .... woman breast feeding baby ... situation normal.....
Old 19th March 2006, 23:33   #24
Evil Lu
Forum Maitresse

I seem to have derailed this thread. Apologies for that.
@ rockouthippie, most people who take the attitude that Schmeet speaks of are either not parents themselves or are of the ilk that they find natural feeding sort of unnatural? Yet again a result of what I said previously.
Some people take it so far to be 'right on' that they'll carry on feeding their kids way past age 2 when there are no nutrients left, it's just to prove a point. (one I don't fall into agreement with)
Now, as I said before, I only know about UK-based things but until about the early 20th century here we had no National Health or benefits or welfare and also The Depression, a lot of mothers did breastfeed their children up until age 4 or so just so they could get something into their stomachs. There was no food.
Breastfeeding is also a (not wholly reliable) contraceptive so in Catholic families in particular it was a way to prevent yet another child arriving. The mortalilty rates were dire in any case but it was one more method to 'help'.

edit/ as you posted while I was typing. "My sister has a very nice figure." you are more likely to get your figure back BY breastfeeding because that's why your body stored the fat. You'd have more trouble to get rid of the flab if you used formula. Says me at 6 foot nearly 2 inches and not quite 120 pounds. What's formula?
Old 19th March 2006, 23:53   #25
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
I seem to have derailed this thread. Apologies for that.
@ rockouthippie, most people who take the attitude that Schmeet speaks of are either not parents themselves or are of the ilk that they find natural feeding sort of unnatural?
You can find idiots in any crowd, but I don't think their attitudes are prevalent. If the baby is hungry, feed the baby.

Now if you're some whacko feeding your 7 year old, then we have some issues.

I know my sisters discomfort in breast feeding in public was based more on her own sense of modesty more than what anyone else thought about it.

And I know it bugged her and made her uncomfortable, even around family. Of course, being a new mommy makes women feel a little vulnerable anyway.

If you are anywhere near me, you will be able to feed your baby without any hassles, or I would get quite angry.

As far as the original conversation, I'm more of a "fanny" fan.
Old 20th March 2006, 00:18   #26
skryingbreath
Post initializing...

Quote:
Originally posted by denkensiefursich
Skry gets off to National Geographic.
And you don't?
skryingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2006, 00:25   #27
stnmc

stnmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2006, 00:32   #28
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by skryingbreath
And you don't?
I'm not really into chicks who jam bones in their lips and loads of hoops around their stretched necks. How come National Geographic doesn't put nude shots of the native women of California in their rag?

-or-

Old 20th March 2006, 01:26   #29
rockouthippie
Banned

Californicus bimborama in it's natural habitat. Now that's worth scientific investigation.
Old 20th March 2006, 01:27   #30
psyfive
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to psyfive Send a message via Yahoo to psyfive
I have only seen breast feeding in public a few times. When there were complaints they were from females.

I like boobs because... well... why the hell not?

psyfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2006, 01:33   #31
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by psyfive
I have only seen breast feeding in public a few times. When there were complaints they were from females.

I like boobs because... well... why the hell not?
Thats about the way I feel about it.
Old 20th March 2006, 01:42   #32
LuigiHann
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to LuigiHann
Yeah, seriously, I can bet you in any case it isn't men saying "I hate looking at boobs, they shouldn't be aloud to be shown in public!" Men love looking at boobs. So clearly it must be women enforcing the rule that boobs must be covered, and thus reinforcing their mystique. And of course they would do that, because if boobs lost their mystique, then men wouldn't be so excited about them, and then women wouldn't hold so much power over us.
So random, but hey I could be right.

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?
LuigiHann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2006, 02:00   #33
ScorLibran
Resident Floydian

I only like my own boobs.

I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.
ScorLibran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2006, 02:08   #34
rockouthippie
Banned

Yep we boil down to women thinking that we have complex opinions that we don't have.

I am a simple knuckle dragging monkey. Intrigue is a purely female device. Food, sex and don't make drama would cause me to give a woman nearly anything.

I remember my nephew, when I took him to the grocery store. He was about 4. He yelled "boobies!" when he saw a particularly well developed lady. I agreed .

Past that, I don't think either of us experienced any complex emotions. Little Joshua did get me a date though.....
Old 20th March 2006, 02:26   #35
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally posted by ScorLibran
I only like my own boobs.
Old 20th March 2006, 04:19   #36
MrMagick
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to MrMagick Send a message via AIM to MrMagick Send a message via Yahoo to MrMagick
I remember When I was breastfed...

Of course I had to make room for my son too.

-~MrMagick~-
MrMagick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2006, 05:20   #37
ScorLibran
Resident Floydian

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
[Image]
I've been tweezing them. Wanna see a pic?

I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.
ScorLibran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2006, 06:35   #38
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMagick
I remember When I was breastfed...

Of course I had to make room for my son too.
Moms milk isn't too bad is it?. I like women with babies, gives them something to do besides nag me. A pity that only lasts a year or so. Then we come back to trying to find complicated solutions for non-existent problems.

Questions like the 3 AM "Do you love me?". I guess if I didn't, I wouldn't be here getting grill marks on my ass.
Old 20th March 2006, 06:48   #39
Evil Lu
Forum Maitresse

Quote:

As far as the original conversation, I'm more of a "fanny" fan.
You want to be careful flashing the 'fanny' word about. In UK it doesn't have the same meaning, it's certainly found around the same area, but more to the front, only on lady types and never used to describe someones backside.
Old 20th March 2006, 06:52   #40
rockouthippie
Banned

"Blowing a fag" (having a cigarette) might not be too cool in the states either. What was the Australian no no?. Bum I think?.

What is the appropriate word for referring to someones bottom in a non-derogatory way in UK english?.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 20th March 2006 at 07:08.
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions