Old 5th June 2008, 22:23   #481
royneslo

Toaster ratings not working

I've run into a strange problem since Winamp 5.52 came out, hopefully someone out there can help me!

The problem is Toaster no longer displays the rating. I have a line like this in my formatting region:
$if(%ishttp%,Internet Radio, $if2(%ratingstar%,Unrated))

This used to work perfectly fine until 5.52 was released. I presume that the interface to get the rating was changed, as the above formatting always displays 'Unrated'.

Any help, or chance of a fix being released?

Thanks!

EDIT: I've also tried different formatting strings, of course, including the most basic: %ratingstar% or %rating% all by itself. In that case, nothing is displayed at all. And I also have something in the 'rating stars' box.
royneslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2008, 08:40   #482
Wildstyle

Any news on it ?

It's still not working well with Vista.

At least is that possible to have the source ?

For sharing with others programmers

txh
Wildstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2008, 18:53   #483
TPIMaster

Hi. Love Toaster. One problem though:

I recently got a new computer. Had to re-install Winamp, Toaster and Windows Live Messenger. Luckily I had backed up my code to be able to display my listening data. So I did all that. Now, the code was identical to the old one, but it won't display properly like it did before. Everything works, except that it won't display the track length.

The tag '['%lengthf%']' displays []. Other than that, it works fine, but it still bothers me.

One thing that's different from my old computer is that I'm running Winamp 5.541 here and on the old one I was running 5.52 or 53. Another thing is that I'm running the official Last.fm software now, which WAS intervening with Toaster, but I disabled the Messenger thing in Last.fm so that stopped.

Thanks in advance.
TPIMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2008, 06:18   #484
WinnieThePujols

I don't know why it took me so long to use Toaster... I've seen it so many times when searching through plug-ins, but I never really cared to give it a try. After doing so, I absolutely love it!

Anyway, I found this topic through a Google search. I was trying to find a way to have Toaster always showing. From what I can gather, there is currently no functionality that will have it "always popped up."

With that said, just because it wasn't designed that way doesn't mean there isn't a workaround. I simply went into the Toaster.ini and manually edited the "HoldTime" variable to something absurdly high (something in the millions). This is, for all intents and purposes, the equivalent of it always Toasting! Woo hoo!

I made the tweak a couple days ago and have yet to run into any legitimate problems (or any at all, for that matter). Just thought I'd give a heads up to the fellow Toaster fans out there. Maybe this can be of use to someone else, too...
WinnieThePujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2008, 16:13   #485
Mighty Oak

All praises to Shaneh for producing this bliss of a plug-in. I am actually hooked on it. It gives so many possibilities, and offers so many features that I somehow can't imagine listening music without it. However, I am sad to see, that no actions have been taken to correct the non-compatibility of Toaster with Windows Vista (the ugly green field around the sexy-song-license-plate ). I beg you Shaneh, PLEAAAASE FIX this. PLEEEEASE
Mighty Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2009, 05:14   #486
ironboogz

elo elo elo... yea da toaster is sick man,, but i have a quwstion,, if i waant to load a diffrent random image for the skin each time the toaster pops,, how do i code it???

CustomSkinBG=C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\... then what do i write here to mak eit load random images?? please let me kno,, agen gr8 plugin man
ironboogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2009, 14:01   #487
senshi1

Problem

I have a small problem with toaster.

When i have cover in cover directory all notyfications (?) all ok but when i didin't have cover, toaster didin't show the lama picture.

Of course in Winamp directory i have files: 'toast_track.png' and 'toast_http.png' but it doesn't work.

I have newest winamp, newest toaster, Windows XP SP2

Please help me.

PS Sorry for mistakes in my eanglish.
senshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 12:54   #488
dmassive

Hello,

¿How can I set a Custom Text?

for example, I want to add the word "(WORKING)" before the artist and title.

Evey time I add custom text, the toaster display invalid sintax

Thanks.
dmassive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 01:00   #489
riahc3

Sad that it seems there will never be updates to this program.
riahc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2009, 19:08   #490
futurama92

hi all... i've got a problem with the window in toaster... today when i rebound my pc the window has become green... the background color is green... how can i have the trasparent window??? thank you very match ... (sorry for my english)
futurama92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2009, 21:08   #491
TechnoCat07

Same thing happened to me. Updated Windows and restarted to a green toaster.

EDIT: I am guessing the culprit lands here "Windows successfully installed the following update: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417)"
TechnoCat07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2009, 16:00   #492
deadp0et

Quote:
Originally posted by TechnoCat07

EDIT: I am guessing the culprit lands here "Windows successfully installed the following update: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417)"
Any solution/workaround?
deadp0et is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2009, 14:25   #493
jugarte

Use .jpg solid skins instead of .png semi-transparent skins. While using fade-in and fade-out animations you´ll still experience a little transparency during animation.

You can still use .png overlay images, but be sure that the overlay image isnt bigger than the skin´s background.

Disable toaster shadow.

Until a real fix is out forget about rounded corners on your toaster´s skin.

You can also set a lower opaque setting for the whole toaster, but artwork and song info will be transparent as well.

Last Microsoft Update causes this problem.

---------------------------------------------------------

These are my Formatting settings for my toaster... hope you like it:

Song Name:
$if(%ishttp%,%watitle%,$if2(%title%,$filepart(%filename%)))
Font 15 | Bold | Pad 0

Album Artist:
$if(%ishttp%,%filename%,%albumartist%)
Font 14 | Pad 5

Album Name and Year
or
Track Artist + new line with Album Name and Year (Only if "invited artist" detected)

$IfStrEqual2(%albumartist%,%artist%,,%artist%\n)$if(%ishttp%,,$if2(%album%,%parentdir%) '('%year%')')
Font 12 | Pad 0

Two Lines:
Line 1: Tracknumber OF Total Tracks in current playlist + ( Current Track Lenght)
Line 2: Genre

[Track %tracknumber% of %pllen% ]$if(%ishttp%,,'('%lengthf%')'\n%genre%)
Font 12 | Pad 5

These are two examples:

Without Invited Artist

With Invited Artist

Enjoy!
Juan Ugarte
jugarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2009, 20:51   #494
deadp0et

Quote:
Originally posted by jugarte
Use .jpg solid skins instead of .png semi-transparent skins. While using fade-in and fade-out animations you´ll still experience a little transparency during animation.

You can still use .png overlay images, but be sure that the overlay image isnt bigger than the skin´s background.

Disable toaster shadow.

Until a real fix is out forget about rounded corners on your toaster´s skin.

You can also set a lower opaque setting for the whole toaster, but artwork and song info will be transparent as well.

Last Microsoft Update causes this problem.
Hello.

Thanks for your detailed reply.

I guess I'll just stick with my old skin and my old settings though, and don't pay attention to the tiny bits of slimey green background colour, because I'm too lazy to fiddle with the settings and stuff.

Hope that somebody releases a real patch , though.

Ciao,
Davide
Old 21st October 2009, 06:57   #495
noycesauce

Quote:
Originally posted by TechnoCat07

The culprit is actually KB958869, which is a GDI+-related update. For those who have recently started getting the green (it was also red for me) box, uninstall this update and the problem should be gone.
noycesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2009, 09:54   #496
deadp0et

Quote:
Originally posted by noycesauce
The culprit is actually KB958869, which is a GDI+-related update. For those who have recently started getting the green (it was also red for me) box, uninstall this update and the problem should be gone.
I'd rather keep the slimey green toaster than unistalling a security update. Toaster guys should release a patch fixing the problem, instead
Old 29th November 2009, 16:26   #497
stopasking
Banned

Help with winamp plugin "toaster ver. 0.7.8".

I got a problem with this plugin.

It seems that whenever i play a song in winamp the little notice box grows. normally it doesnt become a problem until my 20th or 30th song when the box grows to this:

And it just keeps growing off the screen! (I'am actually curious to see how much it grows.) I've tried other presets and the rest give off some weird bright green color. Does anyone know how i can resolve this issue? thank you.
stopasking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2010, 19:12   #498
maraskan_user

Concerning the transparent parts of toaster skins becoming green since security patch KB958869 there is one other way besides uninstalling it, to get toaster to work properly again.
To get a general idea about the situation around SXS (side by side assemblies) have a look at http://www.davidlenihan.com/2007/07/winsxs.html.

It basically runs down to getting winamp to use an older version of gdiplus.dll placed in winamp's folder, which it usually wouldn't use since winsxs folders have priority.

winamp.exe has an internal manifest file specifying which versions of some dlls to load. Winamp 5.7 for example uses msvcr90.dll in a subfolder called Microsoft.VC90.CRT

It's possible to change winamp's internal manifest via Resource hacker to include info on the older GdiPlus.dll to use and place this older version, together with a manifest file, in a subfolder of winamp.

If you can't figure it out, I'll post more detailed instructions later on.
maraskan_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2010, 14:29   #499
TanTanTanuki

That is great info, maraskan_user. Please post details.

Thanks!!

EDIT:

Ha, nevermind. With your post and google, I've figured it out! Spent some time reading and found a thread on the subject of using an older gdiplus.dll with an applicatiuon, on the "The MASM Forum" here: hxxp://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=13348.msg103868 (replace xx with tt). The answer is posted by donkey.

How to do it:
1) google "reshacker", download and install
2) make sure winamp is not running
3) in the winamp folder, make a copy of winamp.exe, name it winamp_gdi.exe
4) open winamp_gdi.exe in Resource Hacker
5) the bottom-most resource, in a numbered "folder" (24 in my winamp.exe, but maybe this changes in the next version, I don't know), contains a resource which contents start with
code:
<assembly....

5) scroll sideways until you see
code:
</dependency>

6) immediately following that type
code:
<file name="gdiplus.dll"/>
so it reads
code:
</dependency><file name="gdiplus.dll"/>

7) click Compile Script
8) save file
9) make sure you have an older gdiplus.dll file in your winamp folder

Use search to find an old copy of gdiplus.dll on your system, or get one from 2004 which I uploaded: hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?3wvnzzmqxnm

NOTE: you MUST RENAME the winamp.exe file to winamp_gdi.exe (or some other name), because if you make the change and leave the filename "winamp.exe", it still won't work! No idea why.

Last edited by TanTanTanuki; 20th February 2010 at 16:15.
TanTanTanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2010, 16:43   #500
maraskan_user

This is an example how it was done on WinXP and Winamp 5.5.7.2792
(If you're using a different version of winamp, the string you need to paste in step 8 might be different. If you need more details on this, let me know.)

1. Go to the folder "C:\Windows\WinSxS"
Here there are subfolders for different versions of DLLs, among them GdiPlus
On my system, there are these folders:

x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.3790.3959_x-ww_8251BDDE
(containing GdiPlus.dll v1.0.3790.3959)

x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.3790.4278_x-ww_AD682293
(containing GdiPlus.dll v1.0.3790.4278)

x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.6001.22319_x-ww_F0B4C2DF
(containing GdiPlus.dll v1.0.6001.22319)

The last version that worked with Winamp toaster having no green transparency bug was 1.0.3790.4278
Then, with KB958869, GdiPlus.dll version 1.0.6001.22319 was introduced which had changed stuff, and since there has been no update for toaster taking this into account, the known bug appeared.

2. Open another instance of explorer and navigate to your Winamp program folder.

3. Make a new subfolder.
Name it
"Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus"

4. Copy GdiPlus.dll from the folder
"x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.3790.4278_x-ww_AD682293"
into the folder

5. In the folder
make a new empty text file. Give it the name
"Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus.manifest"

Make sure that there is no *.txt extension after the *.manifest part of the name!

6. Open the file "Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus.manifest" in a text editor and copy the following lines into it:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<!-- Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. -->
<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
<noInheritable/>
<assemblyIdentity
type="win32"
name="Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus"
version="1.0.3790.4278"
processorArchitecture="x86"
/>
<file name="GdiPlus.dll" />
</assembly>

7. Save and close this manifest file.

8. Open winamp.exe in Resouce Hacker. The bottom most element in the treeview is "24".
Open "24"
Open the subfolder "1"
Click on the element "1033"
There is a string there starting with
"<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion= ..."
Replace this whole string with

<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0"><assemblyIdentity version="5.5.7.2792" processorArchitecture="X86" name="Nullsoft.Winamp 5.Winamp" type="win32"></assemblyIdentity><description>Nullsoft Winamp 5.57</description><dependency><dependentAssembly><assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.VC90.CRT" version="9.0.21022.8" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b"></assemblyIdentity></dependentAssembly></dependency><dependency><dependentAssembly><assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" version="6.0.0.0" processorArchitecture="X86" publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df" language="*"></assemblyIdentity></dependentAssembly></dependency><dependency><dependentAssembly><assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus" version="1.0.3790.4278" processorArchitecture="X86"></assemblyIdentity></dependentAssembly></dependency><trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v2"><security><requestedPrivileges><requestedExecutionLevel xmlns:ms_asmv3="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3" level="asInvoker" ms_asmv3:uiAccess="false"></requestedExecutionLevel></requestedPrivileges></security></trustInfo></assembly>

Be aware that there should be no line breaks before or after the string.

9. After pasting this new string, press the button "Compile Script"

10. Use Menu->Save to save the changes made.
Resource Hacker makes a backup of the original file as winamp_original.exe

11. If things were done right, winamp should now use the GdiPlus.dll in the winamp subfolder. If you're curious, check with a tool like Filemon.

If you update winamp, you need to repeat steps 8 to 10. Also be careful to not delete your "Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus" folder in the process of updating.

EDIT:

I see you found another way, as well. Nice!
I have no idea why you need to rename winamp in your case, either...

EDIT:

The unfoldet manifest within winamp.exe looks like this:
It's easier to see what's actually going on this way.

<assemblyIdentity version="5.5.7.2792" processorArchitecture="X86" name="Nullsoft.Winamp 5.Winamp" type="win32"></assemblyIdentity>

<description>Nullsoft Winamp 5.57</description>

<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.VC90.CRT" version="9.0.21022.8" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b"></assemblyIdentity>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" version="6.0.0.0" processorArchitecture="X86" publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df" language="*"></assemblyIdentity>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus" version="1.0.3790.4278" processorArchitecture="X86"></assemblyIdentity>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>

<trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v2">
<security>
<requestedPrivileges>
<requestedExecutionLevel xmlns:ms_asmv3="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3" level="asInvoker" ms_asmv3:uiAccess="false"></requestedExecutionLevel>
</requestedPrivileges>
</security>
</trustInfo>
</assembly>
Old 20th February 2010, 16:57   #501
TanTanTanuki

Wouldn't have known the cause of the problem without you, and you provide even more info on which DLL version was the last one that didn't create this transparency problem, so thanks!

Maybe you would be so kind as to upload that DLL? Can't find that version on my Win7 install and it's probably best to use the latest possible.

I've saved all info in a text file for later reference. Thanks again!!!

EDIT: just tried your way - although with a DLL version [strike]1.0.3790.4278[/strike] 1.0.2600.1355 (I replaced the version number in your manifest) - and ofcourse it works fine, but again ONLY when I rename the executable. Maybe Windows 7 is to blame somehow... (is there such a thing as a cache for embedded manifests?)

Last edited by TanTanTanuki; 20th February 2010 at 17:16.
Old 20th February 2010, 17:04   #502
maraskan_user

You can get gdiplus.dll v1.0.3790.4278 here:
hxxp://www.mediafire.com/file/ygmhom2xmko/GdiPlus.zip

EDIT:

Oh, I thought you didn't have 1.0.3790.4278 ...
Old 20th February 2010, 17:14   #503
TanTanTanuki

Sorry, copy/paste mistake! I used v1.0.2600.1355 (File version in properties 5.1.3102.1355).

Grabbed your newer version, thanks again!
Old 20th February 2010, 23:14   #504
maraskan_user

I tried your way of including the line
code:
in the internal manifest of winamp.exe and placing gdiplus.dll simply into the winamp folder and it worked without me having to rename winamp.

And not only is it simpler, your method also seems to be the more proper way to specifies files that are private to the application (see hxxp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa374191%28VS.85%29.aspx), so I switched to your solution.
Old 21st February 2010, 14:37   #505
TanTanTanuki

I see, cool.

And I've found out - if I've understood the article correctly - there IS a cache (which makes sense) for "activation contexts" (which include embedded manifests). Fortunately it's memory volatile and is lost when windows is rebooted.
(hxxp://blogs.msdn.com/junfeng/archive/2007/10/01/vista-activation-context-cache.aspx
hxxp://blogs.msdn.com/vistacompatteam/archive/2006/11/13/manifest-and-the-fusion-cache.aspx)

So, in short, no need to rename, just reboot when the editing hasn't seemed to work.

It happened to me because I had run Winamp before I edited its executable. Then after editing, Windows would use the activation context from memory, rather than read it from the executable. Apparently the activation contexts are linked to path/filename, so that's why a rename worked.
Old 25th February 2010, 19:46   #506
stopasking
Banned

thanks a lot to both of you! nice and simple solution
stopasking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2010, 12:59   #507
jugarte

WOW that was very easy!! Thank you guys!

I used the steps within the first post on 2-20-2010 by TanTanTanuki and it worked perfectly, problem solved in 3 minutes. Finally Toaster shows again at it was meant to be... Toaster without rounded corners isnt the real thing

This gdiplus.dll will be only used by winamp right?

Juan Ugarte
jugarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2010, 13:18   #508
maraskan_user

Quote:
Originally posted by jugarte
This gdiplus.dll will be only used by winamp right?
Yes. More specifically, unless somebody produces a kind of malware that searches through all your folders for a version of gdiplus that is vulnerable or something. And since most of the population is either updated of has an old version in the sxs folders, that's not very likely.
Old 14th March 2010, 01:24   #509
maraskan_user

I tried both methods described on Windows 7 x64, but could get toaster working without green transparency only by using the slightly more complicated method I described. Somehow this OS seems to ignore the
code:
tag in the manifest. o_O

Well, at least I have a fully working toaster on Win 7 now...
Old 2nd April 2010, 21:58   #510
TTTanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraskan_user View Post
I tried both methods described on Windows 7 x64, but could get toaster working without green transparency only by using the slightly more complicated method I described. Somehow this OS seems to ignore the
code:
tag in the manifest. o_O

That's the strangest thing, as I, too, am running Windows 7 64-bits and it worked fine. However did you start winamp.exe before editing the embedded manifest? Because then you need to reboot (or rename the winamp.exe), or it won't work.

PS. my password suddenly didn't work anymore, and password reset does not work for me (I don't get the email, not in junkmail either. I've registered this new account, and PM'ed 2 admins, but no response).
TTTanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2010, 00:11   #511
ocelot_ed

First off, thanks so much for this plugin. I've been using it for years and it is unbeatable. So good

But! For some reason, the toasts aren't changing when Winamp is not in focus. I have a toast permanently at the top of the screen, and it sticks until Winamp comes into focus again AND something is changed (eg volume, new track etc).

Any ideas? Apologies if this has been addressed before!
ocelot_ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2010, 16:20   #512
ocelot_ed

Anyone?
ocelot_ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2010, 17:32   #513
DrO

sounds like an incompatibility with the plug-in and the version of Winamp you're using though as the plug-in seems to be unsupported now i'm really not too sure how you're going to get a resolution for it.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2010, 20:10   #514
Koopa
16-Bit Moderator

When I added Toaster to the Backup Tool, I noticed, which terrible way it uses to save the settings and skins. That it's not multi user friendly will produce probably a lot of issues under Win7/Vista, but the current locations, where the ettings and skins are saved is just horrible.

Really no problem with the plugin really would surprise me.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2010, 20:46   #515
masutrix

I hope the developer of this plugin makes an update for use on windows 7, so users won't have to patch winamp and use other gdiplus files. Maybe someone that knows how to program can make a total new version ?
masutrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2010, 22:13   #516
DrO

if people were to have made an alternative then i'd have expected one to have been made by now. its a shame it seems to be a dead project as there's a few things which ideally need to be fixed to improve compatibility with current Winamp clients (and the gdiplus thing you've mentioned). however there is a general lack of interest by people to make Winamp plug-ins anymore so i wouldn't hold your breathe.

-daz
Old 21st February 2011, 08:47   #517
TanTanTanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
When I added Toaster to the Backup Tool, I noticed, which terrible way it uses to save the settings and skins. That it's not multi user friendly will produce probably a lot of issues under Win7/Vista, but the current locations, where the ettings and skins are saved is just horrible.

Really no problem with the plugin really would surprise me.
Aside from the gdi+ transparency problem which we fixed in this thread, I still don't have any big problems with the plugin. I'm running Winamp v5.601 (latest) on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Possibly the version of the GDI+ file used has something to do with other problems mentioned as well, the one in my Winamp directory is version 5.2.3790.4278.

It's a bit of a nuisance to have to patch winamp.exe after every upgrade, but it only takes 2 mins, so it's worth it.

PS. never got an answer on the PMs I sent to 3 different admins regarding my forum account, but trying to log in today using my old account, a year after I couldn't login anymore, it works again, hah.
Old 21st February 2011, 08:53   #518
TanTanTanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraskan_user View Post
code:
tag in the manifest. o_O

I just realized for some reason there's no space preceding the end slash in that tag in all previous posts. Just checked my winamp.exe manifest and I DO have a space there, so maybe that was your problem. This works for me still:
code:
<file name="gdiplus.dll" />

My current manifest looks like:
code:
<assemblyIdentity version="5.6.0.3091" processorArchitecture="X86" name="Nullsoft.Winamp 5.Winamp" type="win32"></assemblyIdentity>
<description>Nullsoft Winamp 5.6</description>
<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.VC90.CRT" version="9.0.21022.8" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b"></assemblyIdentity>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
<file name="gdiplus.dll" />
<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" version="6.0.0.0" processorArchitecture="X86" publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df" language="*"></assemblyIdentity>
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
<trustInfo xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v2">
<security>
<requestedPrivileges>
<requestedExecutionLevel xmlns:ms_asmv3="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3" level="asInvoker" ms_asmv3:uiAccess="false"></requestedExecutionLevel>
</requestedPrivileges>
</security>
</trustInfo>
</assembly>

Last edited by TanTanTanuki; 21st February 2011 at 08:59. Reason: added my current manifest contents
Old 21st February 2011, 15:47   #519
DrO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanTanTanuki View Post
PS. never got an answer on the PMs I sent to 3 different admins regarding my forum account, but trying to log in today using my old account, a year after I couldn't login anymore, it works again, hah.
posting a comment like that in really small text doesn't help to get it noticed. if you need some assistence with your forum accounts then please pm and can get it resolved e.g. merging of accounts, etc.

-daz
Old 1st March 2011, 09:03   #520
Triplesam

Hi, My version of Toaster, with using the Winamp-Modern Skinn and the nightvision colorshema.
[IMG][/IMG]

greetings and sorry for my English
Triplesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development