Hi, some more stuff:
1) Is there a way to speed up this great plugin? Most of the time it works just fine, but sometimes (too often) it works creepingly slow!
It then takes *ages* to show up and about the same time to hide again...
2) The 0.7 final has a problem with some stream titles, which I didn't notice in earlier versions: when I switch to such a 'trouble-maker' stream, Toaster just shows "[Connecting] http:..." but although the music starts to play while the Toast is still visible it doensn't show the stream title. When I then hit the Toaster global hotkey a few seconds later it pops up again, now showing the right stream title... I tried to wait longer for Toaster to show the changed title information, but that never happened.
3) And one more question: could I somehow limit the stream URL to x characters? I like to have URLs in my Toasts, but some stream URLs are WAY too long, which results in a bad looking Toast
4) Could Toaster volume change notification please work too if volume already reached 100%?
5) I need help with this formatting attempt: $if(%ishttp%,Internet Radio,[$if2(%ratingstar%,Unrated)][ '('%playcount%')']), Volume=%vol%
needs to be changed so that I don't get just ", Volume = xx %" when I don't listen to Internet Radio - how do I move the "," to the Internet Radio part?