Originally posted by DJ Egg
How do we reproduce the problem? Because currently, we can't.
Please confirm whether the problem occurs after a clean install of Winamp 5.3 with no 3rd-party plugins, and a freshly loaded local media databse.
I did some further 'research' and found that it has been happening only to ripped mp3's for the last 3 days....
Three days ago I updated LameENC.dll v1.32 engine v3.96 to LameENC.dll engine to v3.97, the latest version.
I have tried re-ripping/encoding some of the MP3's using Lame 3.96 and the track time shows correctly in WinAmp Media Library, on a clean install of WinAmp 5.30 with no third party plugins, But still shows incorrectly when they are ripped/encoded using LameENC.dll v3.97...
As the other programs I use to manage the MP3 files show the correct track time when encoded with LameENC.dll v3.96 or v3.97 it would seem that the WinAmp Media Library may not be reading mp3's encoded with LameENC.dll v3.97 correctly.
I have rolled back to using LameENC.dll v3.96 for encoding Mp3 files for the time being...