Multiuser installer still broken
1) I logged in as administrator
2) I installed Winamp, choosing "separate settings per user account"
3) Winamp told me that it wants to *copy* settings to C:\Documents and settings\Administrator\... This is strange, as who would really use a computer with admin credentials?
4) I logged off
5) I logged in to other ("limited") accounts. None of them had Winamp in start menu or in quick launch. If I located the executable in C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp, and executed it, it presented me the old user interface.
- The system is Windows XP Pro x64, with all patches
- Winamp 5.3 Full, separate settings, downloaded 3 Oct 2006, late
- Tyan s2895 motherboard, 1.04 bios, Opteron, 2GB ram
- Onboard audio and also Edirol FA-66
- GeForce 6800, DirectX 9
Could we finally get a version that natively stores its data in OSDISK:\Documents and settings\...?