It's a regional joke. I'll post some about the various types of Scots later if I can be bothered.
I probably can't.
Check out this traditional one though:
98% of Scots say "Oh shite" before going in the ditch on a slippery road. The other 2% are from Fife and they say, "Haud my buckie
and watch this!"